It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yemen says UPS planes never take off or land in it

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone else has made this point yet and if this is just waaaay to wacky for some of you just IGNORE it eh? This is why I joined ATS and I won't apoligize:
Love him or hate him, Believe or scoff, He DID (in JAN 2010) say they'd be targeting Yemen soon...

Now we all know that predictions come thick & fast on here and people (quite rightly) always ask for proof, while the weeks and months go by with no confirmation.
But I saw this when it was released and the information stuck with me.
Till now.
So I'm just saying, for me the printer bomb/Yemen connection is just all too convenient...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Goosegash

Whoops! I'll try this...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hi this is my first post here on this site I have been looking at different posts here now and then but never signed up to make any replies but as I read what I was seeing in the news and what had happened here in Iceland two days before the so called UPS incident I just had to sign up and log in to post here It's been ringing allot of bells for me lately. Well here goes. This news came in on Friday and it happened on Wednesday.

Custom officials were prevented to enter a plane that landed at Keflavik Airport the day before yesterday.So the police were called and then the SWAT and Ministry of Justice and Foreign Affairs had to cut into the game. Six men who were on board and presented papers from the U.S., but the airplane was registered to a private company.

It was the afternoon on Wednesday that the aircraft landed at Keflavik Airport. Six men who were in the plane presented papers from the U.S. and refused to let the customs on board. The plane capable of carrying 40 people and is a civilian and privately owned plane. Custom officials called the police to assist when they were prevented entry. When this happened "víkingasveit" SWAT men were also Called in from the local area. This is consistent
with police procedures.

Twenty people in the SWAT team of Reykajvík was also put on alert. It was not clear what the cargo was, nor why the customs authorities were not allowed to see it.

Senior men in judicial and foreign ministries were called. Ögmundur Jónasson minister of justice was informed of the situation. Some vibration would have been within the Icelandic government. So they contacted the U.S. Embassy here. Those who were on board the plane talked to the US embassy trough phone here in Iceland.

After a few hours they gave up and allowed the customs official on board. After customs clearance the six men on board were allowed to take of again, where they were headed to Germany. It is thought likely that they belonged to some kind of Special Forces in the U.S. Army. Nothing illegal was found on board, according to newsroom sources within the administration will be boxes with some sort of equipment on board.

Source

Can use google translater to translate the original news if you want

edit on 1-11-2010 by Grumman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grumman
Hi this is my first post here on this site I have been looking at different posts here now and then but never signed up to make any replies but as I read what I was seeing in the news and what had happened here in Iceland two days before the so called UPS incident I just had to sign up and log in to post here It's been ringing allot of bells for me lately. Well here goes. This news came in on Friday and it happened on Wednesday.

Custom officials were prevented to enter a plane that landed at Keflavik Airport the day before yesterday.So the police were called and then the SWAT and Ministry of Justice and Foreign Affairs had to cut into the game. Six men who were on board and presented papers from the U.S., but the airplane was registered to a private company.

It was the afternoon on Wednesday that the aircraft landed at Keflavik Airport. Six men who were in the plane presented papers from the U.S. and refused to let the customs on board. The plane capable of carrying 40 people and is a civilian and privately owned plane. Custom officials called the police to assist when they were prevented entry. When this happened "víkingasveit" SWAT men were also Called in from the local area. This is consistent
with police procedures.

Twenty people in the SWAT team of Reykajvík was also put on alert. It was not clear what the cargo was, nor why the customs authorities were not allowed to see it.

Senior men in judicial and foreign ministries were called. Ögmundur Jónasson minister of justice was informed of the situation. Some vibration would have been within the Icelandic government. So they contacted the U.S. Embassy here. Those who were on board the plane talked to the US embassy trough phone here in Iceland.

After a few hours they gave up and allowed the customs official on board. After customs clearance the six men on board were allowed to take of again, where they were headed to Germany. It is thought likely that they belonged to some kind of Special Forces in the U.S. Army. Nothing illegal was found on board, according to newsroom sources within the administration will be boxes with some sort of equipment on board.

Source

Can use google translater to translate the original news if you want

edit on 1-11-2010 by Grumman because: (no reason given)

When i saw this on the NEWS i said to myself! another Setup. and here comes a Cover up lol...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goosegash
reply to post by Goosegash

Whoops! I'll try this...
www.youtube.com...

hi, I'm interested to hear what your video says, but I don't want to watch an hour 26 minute. Can you maybe summarize the points you are referring to?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just more lies to keep you scared and worried. Gotta keep that threat level up so people don't forget that the government is taking over to protect us.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

And with all due respect, claiming there is 100% proof FF ops have occured, does not mean with 100% certainty that this is another FF op.

I never said that. You did sir! I simply pointed out that the US Federal government has conducted false flag operations with total documentation. ie., through freedom of information request lawsuits, the government itself has admitted to false flag terror.

It's still to be determined what exactly happened last Friday.
edit on 1-11-2010 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

You didn't have to say it; the implication was clear. The simple fact you brought up FF ops shows your intent.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

" But....apart from the nanothermite they left lying around, what have the americuns ever done that incriminate themselves ? "

Well , there was that little Foul Up of having certain International Media Outlets uncover Evidence of the C.I.A. 's Relationship with some of the 18 hyjackers involved in the 9/11 Attacks .Mr. Atta being the Most talked about . Seems that Story just died on the " Vine ' for some Reason here in the U.S. .

edit on 1-11-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Grumman

Originally posted by Grumman

Welcome and thanks for the contribution. Was there any reason to think that this was an unscheduled landing?

If it was scheduled, then either the usual "diplomatic" channels broke down or they were hoping to brazen their way past customs.
edit on 7-11-2010 by JohnJasper because: Forgot Reply To header

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

edit on 7-11-2010 by BiGGz because: oh snap -dededelete this

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join