It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own pretty generic slideshow video of NASA nebulae images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I know it's pretty generic, and u guys have probably seen this before. But I've always been so awe struck by the mysteries of Space, that I just had to make a video like this. Hey, atleast I tried >.< I hope u like it!

also, would appreciate if u guys would let me know if u liked it or if it sucked xD maybe i could make a new one and improve it. Would be cool if u could comment on the video, and maybe even rate=DD
edit on 30-10-2010 by ZikhaN because: add further comment

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It could use a voice over.
Hearing someone talk about it
or describe their feelings of it would help.

David Grouchy

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
^Well I guess i could have added some personal commentary (not voiced though), but I feel like no one would care to read it anyways, or maybe I'm wrong?

And I mean really, what's there to be said about these beautiful images, they speak for themselves really, don't u agree?=P

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Nice presentation.

I can already hear Morgan Freeman narrarating this.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Haha rly u think so?=P That would be pretty sweet, I'd kill for another space related documentary with Morgan Freeman as the narrator!

I guess u guys are right, some type of commentary to the images might help, I guess I could redo the video, and add personal captions for each image, but what do u think I should describe about it?

What I feel when I see it, or more information surrounding where it came from, where it's located etc?

Now that I think of it, it does make sense to write a little about their locations in the universe etc.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

Just be yourself. Don't think about making it like a show, but more of a personal outlook on what's in the video. Maybe talk about how you see each of the images, what you, yourself, see in it.

Be creative, serious, be funny if you want, but above all else, just be you.

And if that doesn't work, Pray that Morgan Freeman will come to you in your dreams, and assist you.

But seriously, just give your personal thoughts, and outlook on it.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Hey dude!!!

problem is that I've got hardly any experience in video making, and the only experience I do have is in Windows Movie Maker=/

If I want to add commentary I'm afraid that the only text that is available (as far as I know, hey I could be wrong, considering I hardly have any experience with it) will be too much up in your face, and kinda distracting rather than interesting=/

But I'll see what I can do, thx for ur input dude=)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

Hey no problem. Just record your voice and what you want to say while your looking at the mini slideshow on ur comp. then add that file to it.

Uhh...I just took a sleeping pill, so if it sounds kinda like you know, AHUA!, its all good.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Hahaha no worries mate!;D

You live in california I noticed, and if I were u (hey this is strictly my personal oppinion), I'd be inhaling u know what (hint: green), instead of taking sleeping pills;D That way, u won't be exposing urself to potential physical addiction of any kind=)

Also, I don't think I'll be recording my voice or anything. It would just end up sounding retarded, mostly cuz it would ruin the music which sets for the mood of the pics, and English isn't my first language.

I was thinking maybe I could just use the YouTube feature that allows me to add text to the clip, I think that would work better than adding text with WMM.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I liked it, but it would be nice with a short description of the objects, name, location i.e.
Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Galaxy68

Thanks dude! I'm working on it as we speak, I'm trying to research a bit on the pictures first, then I'll update the video with descriptions

top topics

join