It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have confirmed ATS management hides threads if they want to.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If one makes a thread which is in opposition to whatever the agenda is, here at this forum, It can be altered to be visible to the Author, but made completely invisible to anyone else with a different IP domain.

I just thought you folks would like to know that. (Before this one is shot down also.)
THe fact is they *can't* handle the truth, not even at this site.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I wonder what managment will do about this thread. Since you said that probably nothing lol

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
How did you figure that out? Did you ask a friend to search for your thread on his/her computer and they couldn't find it? What was the thread about?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

If one makes a thread which is in opposition to whatever the agenda is, here at this forum, It can be altered to be visible to the Author, but made completely invisible to anyone else with a different IP domain.

Aaand you know this occurs here how?

Proof please..

edit on 30-10-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Do you have proof of this?

I will say this though: I used to work as a "super moderator" on a large survival forum. On said forum, we would block posts that went against the "agenda" of the site, meaning: if the thread started was not to serve the purpose of our site (to spread survival awareness, discuss how to survive certain things, ect.) then we would simply delete the thread, close it, or hide it.
So, ATS Staff may do the same thing if they feel a thread is detremental to the site, or is just pointless. Remember, this is their board, and you have payed nothing to use it. We have the privalage to post here, not a right. They can do as they please.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Bull.

Just because you couldnt find your own thread - or a friend couldnt find it - doesnt mean it wasnt here.

It means YOU DIDNT FIND IT.

Its THIS kind of 'conspiracy theory thinking' that gives US ALL A BAD NAME. No conspiracy here. Just Bull.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

ATS4dummies,

Ohh man....I just love a good conspiracy but you are seriously gonna have to back this one up with something substantial or I am going to create a thread about how ATS staff is actively listening in on my phone conversations.

Peace

PS: just for the record.....I DID NOT GIVE YOU THAT "WELL DESERVED" FLAG!! (some people will flag anything...
)
edit on 30-10-2010 by operation mindcrime because: covering my ass!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

First of all, you haven't 'confirmed' anything.

Secondly, what precisely is the 'ATS Agenda?'

Thanks

link   

Define "truth". Someone's else's "truth" may be my garbage and vice versa. In fact the OP may be your "truth", but it's not mine, because you haven't shown it to be true in my eyes.

You haven't proven they do in fact "hide" threads, but so what if they do?
They can do whatever they like. I personally like the way they do things.

+12 more 
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ca716bfb64b.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on Sat Oct 30 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Pics, or it didnt happen.

But seriously bud, what's the proof.

What's the thread that can't be seen.

Maybe it was trashed and it still loads up because of one of those computer issues.

Sometimes when my wireless is acting up, and I hit refresh, it will just reload the same page. Happens on ATS quite a bit because a) i'm here a lot and b) i access it mostly off an open wireless network that I'm on the edge of.

You SURE they are doing something bad...or that maybe you had an odd experience...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
ATSforDummies:

I wish they'd NOW remove your membership AS A WHOLE. Because as I said earlier: It is people like YOU that make others whom Question Authority and Deny Ignorance look as 'off' in the head as you now appear.

I hope Admin fries you.

EDITED TO SAY: Look how long I've been here. I dont tolerate much in the way or TRASHING AND LYING ABOUT ATS, while you sit here ON ATS. Get out - we don't want you around here.

Wow - bet you thought this was going to go A LOT differently - huh? THINK AGAIN! Until you get SOME proof, we are sticking by our beloved ATS. If you don't like how we do it here - hit the street!
edit on 30-10-2010 by Little One because: Look how long I've been here.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies

I just thought you folks would like to know that. (Before this one is shot down also.)

It is a little bold statement that you are making here. At least give us some proof that this case happened.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I don’t like half baked ill written gossip threads cliff hanging through several pages of nothing.

You pointed a gun, now pull the trigger! And please, please make the kill in one shot.

Spill it!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What would be the point of just hiding the post from users when they could just delete it as a whole, or even just ban you?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
What would be the point of just hiding the post from users when they could just delete it as a whole, or even just ban you?

Exactly... RED FLAG... look how many stars the OP has - yet WE KNOW none of us gave them to the OP. The flags were given to the OP - BY THE OP - VIA ANOTHER ACCOUNT(S). USING THE SAME IP.

ENOUGH SAID! OP ='s Shady cat.
edit on 30-10-2010 by Little One because: Youre off the porch now with the BIG DOGS

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
"evidence" is the keyword here

can you produce a screen shot of said thread...before it dropped into the Forums Black-Hole?
or produce a ATS search which cites the thread one day but then is non-existant to another
IP address inquirer?

i know that its been said that the Earth's decreasing magnetic energy can affect lifeforms,
but does that include hallucinations or even interdimensional shifting ?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Little One

I flagged and starred him.

Just because these types of threads always end up disappearing and it's what can happen prior to that which is enjoyable.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Geez, NOW you guys want proof. No one ever asks for proof on Dulce, Aliens, or the Illuminati!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join