It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verichips, Humanism Globalism Worship And the Mark Of the Beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ok ATS, I have been dwelling, Well not dwelling, But merely comtemplating about how close we are to the rising of the beast.

Before you all flame, Im just going to make this brief because i dont have much links and Information, But all i have is the bible, Which is all we need.

Revelation 13:11-18 (King James Version)

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Ok so we see in context that He will Work signs and great miracles, And excercise authority over the first beast.

The mark of the beast will be a form of Nano technology that will either i believe be in the form of a microdevice Or a chip much like the one in your credit card.

The government has been excessively working on perfecting this technology to where the best parts of the body for it shall go, And so far they have concluded it works with blood and cell transfusion much better in the Right arm(wrist) or in the forehead.

The beast will denounce all Religion, All currency, All prophecy and declare a state of issue to receive the mark of the beast, Which will be a personal act of denouncing The father The son And the Holy spirit.

The bible speaks that if any man receives the mark he will swear alligance to Satan, And is a slave of the devil
BEAR IN MIND THAT ANY WHO RECEIVES THE MARK CANNOT BY ANY MEANS GET INTO HEAVEN OR BE FORGIVEN BECAUSE THE ACT OF RECEIVING IT REQUIRES YOU TO PHYSICALLY DENY GOD AND SWEAR AGAINST HEAVEN
If you try to remove the mark by any means neccesary, The chip when ruptured will release a Nuero-Toxin that will trigger of poison in your blood causing you to get a sore on your forehead, or leaving a physical mark.

This is where faith and depending on the lord to supply for your needs will come into trial.

Remember those who do not have the mark cannot Buy, Sell, Travel, Work, Fly, Drive, Surf the net, Go to schools, Ect anything that has to do with Earthly desires shall be lost for the sake of man, To gain the kingdom of heaven we are to take up our cross and die to the world and give up our all to jesus.

As he once said to the young man, Who had lived by all the commandments and asked jesus how he could get by into heaven, And jesus said sell all that you own and give to the poor, but the man went away sorrowful and upset because his possesions were great.

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven.

DONT ACCEPT THE MARK, DONT BE SENT INTO THE ABYSS WHERE THERE IS GNASHING OF TEETH AND GROANING, THIS EARTH IS NOT REAL, HEAVEN IS!!!

Here is a link to a video about the chip, Sorry about the quality
www.youtube.com...

Here is a link to a prophetic new website that claims 420 banks demand 1 world currency.
www.prophecynewswatch.com...

To all you whom dont believe the mark and the significance of it, I pray your eyes are opened and your ears are opened.
You dont realise the end IS near AND times are going to get hard......

TO you believers of christ, Read the word, Pray in the spirit, Act child like, Forgive all, Love everyone, Hell is not worth going to over unforgiveness or any amount of sin.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I'm not a huge believer in religion anymore mainly because I think it has been taken over for control purposes over the masses. I do think the bible though does have some prophecy in it and I agree we will have a chip inside us eventually if you choose to. I have seen some videos of how small these chips can be some are not even visible on lab mice and they scan just like a product bar code. I have also seen the technology they have to go with these chips some can even connect to your brain and control you. I remember seeing a video of a man named Aaron Russo and he said he talked to the Rockefellers and that they want us all chipped or we will not be allowed to work, use money etc. And I'm a big fan of a man named Alan Watt who I recently found out about and he was saying how the elite have a plan to psychologically mess with us and trick us into believing we need this chip. So i believe this is a real issue needing to be looked into and stopped because the signs show that the chips are part of the plan for us.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
they can stick there chip

where no man can see

and i dont mind dieing or jesus

because he died for me

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

TO you believers of christ, Read the word, Pray in the spirit, Act child like, Forgive all, Love everyone, Hell is not worth going to over unforgiveness or any amount of sin.

Your sentence reminds me of one of my favorite verses....First Corinthians 13:11.s

-First Corinthians 13:11-
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Source

But, I also have a slight inclination about the very subject of your thread.
It only makes sense to have a microchip as the 'mark'.
It's the next logical step.
The problem with the entire story is the subject of the Beast.
While no one really knows if it will be a physical manifestation of a being, or something else.
I believe the beast is here already and has been here for quite some time.
It's not a person.
It's an entity.
The Beast could be the voice that tells mankind how to rule the Earth.
The Beast could be all the stories about satanism in gov't and secret societies.
The Beast could force you to receive a 'mark'.
If you couldn't function in society without an implantable 'microchip' and call it the 'mark'.
It will be out of necessity that those people will accept the 'microchip'.
Because there will be no other way to pay, work, use commodities, or watch TV.

They will put all your 'money' on the implantable chip.
Then you would have to get one to buy or sell.
The Beast might make it impossible to live in 'society' without it.

Because if it wasn't that way, we wouldn't have so much evil and greed running the world.

Think about it.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

InnerstellarOne,

The chip or whatever will not be the mark of the beast, it will be instrumentaly part of enforcing a dogma of Satan. This whole thing is a battle for the mind and which one we will give our allegiance to Yahweh or Satan. Satan is presently god of this world, he usurped it from Adam by overcoming him by his treachery, lies. He is known as the sun god. His mark is the Sunday and all aparitions seen report a spinning sun symbol on them. He will eventually enforce his Sunday worship on all the world. He first is allowed to make his appearance in one of the verses you placed, Rev. 13:11 and verse 13 he does great wonders to prove he is God, but he is the imposter of Jesus, Yahshua making people believe he has returned to rule the earth. You will notice he empowers the first beast of the chap., verses 1 to 11. The first beast of the chap. is his image beast, also having 7 heads and ten horns and appears as a leopard. Then you find then on reading verse 14 he commands all to make an image to his image beast, all must be like, all must be of the same mind. Team players, but it's the wrong team lets not take part. Then when we get down to verse 18 we find Satan's number to be 666. Well you say, it's to be a number of a man but I must point out to you Satan is a man in Yahweh's eyes.

Eze 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

I place two more veses to confirm it is Satan that's being spoken of.

Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Eze 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Satan's mark is the oposite of Yahweh's, Yahshua's mark

More later perhaps.

Truthiron.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I honestly believe the beast is here, And he really is a beast, The bible dosent need to be decoded into now times, But to see it as in the spiritual realm, That the beast is an abomination and gets his power from Lucifer.

The Mark/Chip/Tattoo, Whatever the elites and satan choose for it to be, Will be the ultimate comodity of the social order, And the community of society, For it will force you to denounce your sovrienity, And love for Yahweh.

This is really where Leaving all that you have, All that you own, All that is earthly and material, And setting your eyes from out temporary home, Onto the glories of heaven.

Its a test of faith for the faithful, And the book of life is the great reward, For those who accept the beast and his allegiance, Will find thier names not recorded in the book

We really need to set our focus of things of status, Having the best of the best, The newest iphones, The newest game consoles, The best clothes, Designer labels, Eating the best food, Having the best car, The nicest home, The most money, The best life.

This is what those who will accept the mark will choose to do, Because thier heart and desire if of earthen treasures.

But for the believer, And the steadfast ones of christ, Losing all to gain eternal life, Is greatly honoured by the lord your God, For shall what good is it that a man lose his soul but gain the world??

This world is soon to be subject to Satan(even though he is the god of this world already), And the beast will rule, But right now we cannot assume what it shall be, We can only hope and be faithful to the word of God, And look to him to provide ALL OUR NEEDSFor the end is nearer than we know, Each day that goes past, Could be the day of the lord, The sounding of the trumpets of heaven.

Live each day as though it IS the last, Look to jesus, Look to him to provide all your needs, Dont look to society, TO the media, To the world, To glory of possesions, For great will be our reward in heaven.

DONT ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN YOU NON BELIEVERS, FOR THE LORD IS POURING OUT HIS SPIRIT ON ALL HIS CHILDREN!

edit on 31-10-2010 by InnerstellarOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

InnerstellarOne,

I see that the first beast of Rev. 13: veses 1 through 10 is here now also and has been for a long time but in the beginning of it's rise out of the "sea" of peoples it wasn't recognized as being so. That beast is our New World Order. It started when Satan changed the authority of the rule of earth from the religious systems symbolized by the seven heads crowned in Rev. 12: in the old world order and changed the power of kings to the horns of the beast, now crowned. The change over occured when the pope was taken captive and ended the dark ages martyrdom. Most will post that date around 1798 and some say our country began the NWO beast in 1776. In a way our country did begin a NWO system which has evolved into the united nations of the world, ours was of the states and so it can be seen as so. Satan empowers this beast it is very clear in the scripture. Rev. 13:2, last part "and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority". Satan gives to it "his" power and "his" seat and great authority as he is not let out of the bottomless pit right away. As of yet he must rule through his agents as he is not allowed to be out and about yet. We do find it opened.

Re 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Satan is behind all the evil in this world and has many men working with him.

Truthiron.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here ya go: Autumn Blend

Have a cup of Autumn Blend to make your morning's GPS needs!

and here's a lil' something to think about if you wonder about American Apathy towards the war crimes being committed by our Government...

all related to the very thing you have posted about here....
edit on 31-10-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join