It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that I was given and showen through my life.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher09

Dear Edger

I am not sure how accurate Alex is but some information does have a ring to it, but.... you must also understand we do not have all the answers to the questions. Cause if we did would we be here right now

Where do souls come from wow!! good question

Well I answer your question with another question

What is the essence of the creators?

It is creation that is within us our thoughts and understanding, through to the creation of nature, life, understanding and learning all around us. For a souls is part of that essence that transpires into life like a shard of an original a mere spec of creation. Thus we are all coal that came from diamonds that are ready to become diamonds, for no one is greater or better as all are equal born and equal seen as coal in the mist of creation.

Bruce Lee once said "Be like the water" for that is true the water can be a river,ocean, stream, drip, drop, pour and shower for it is like a mass conscience always changing adapting to the understanding of ones soul. For the soul is who you are a live of given understanding and infinite learning, thus it can change and advance to many other levels of life.

Kind Regards

M

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join