It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that I was given and showen through my life.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Absolutely fascinating. i too am afraid of 'greys' and I have no idea why. A single picture of them scares me. And not much does that too me.

How do I prepare my soul?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Are you confident I have been in contact with extraterrestrials all my life? Is everyone? And if i have come in contact through a dream state, well that's too bad because I hardly ever remember my dreams

But from the time I was about 5 I have been borderline obsessed with extraterrestrials, wanting to know more and possibly meet a benevolent race.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher09

I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you "how" to prepare your Soul. Every individual here on this planet is at a different stage of development (consciously, spiritually speaking). I yet don't know why some people are abducted or why some others are contacted by extraterrestrials, or why they come to the realization of their true identity as a non-Terran Soul. I can only speak for myself.

But I would say, prepare yourself more spiritually, seek them out (the ETs), research more about it. Doubt everything, then believe if (if it resonates within you). Don't look for material evidence or tangible proof. And above all, trust in what your intuition tells you.
Oh, and one more thing: keep a Dream Diary/Journal. It'll help you remember more and more your subsequent dreams and they'll be more lucid, vivid and detailed. I wont promise it'll happen overnight, it may take discipline and perseverance, but I can guarantee that writing your dreams down pays in the long run.

Maybe it would be good to keep in mind that due to the Law of Free Will, "benevolent" ETs answer to a call, as to not to infringe the Law, and because many human beings would not be spiritually/mentally prepared to see them. So a certain degree of maturity is needed. After all, aren't the incarnating Souls on this planet like little children growing up, and isn't Earth a school for their development? Mortal age has nothing to do with Soul maturity.
On the other hand, "malignant" ETs call themselves in and make contact with people against their will (usually resulting in abductions).

However, I am also aware that there are other factors underlying these contacts. Some of the Souls incarnating on this planet are under, let's call it a "contract", and for that reason they may receive visits from extraterrestrial entities now and then, to guide them and remind them of their specific purpose. So ET contact may also have to do with your own personal Life and/or past Lives, and/or mission on Earth.

Hope it helps (somewhat).

edit on 15-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Additions.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Thanks for all the insight. It is very enlightening.

So how would I learn about my mission on Earth, if I have one? What is this Law of Free?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If you want you can send me a U2U with any info you deem important. I come here to expand my mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

So how would I learn about my mission on Earth, if I have one? What is this Law of Free?

(Un)fortunately, only you can find out what your mission here on Earth is, if any (but I'm pretty sure everyone has a particular purpose to fulfill, whether great or small).

The Law of Free Will?

To keep it short and SIMPLE, look at it this way (remember, this is the small vision, but all you should need to know nevertheless):
Planet Earth, just as many other planets, is a "schoolhouse" for the development of Souls. Souls incarnate various times to live and experience different Lives and situations in order to learn and progress. This is how a Soul grows and advances.

Very well then. That's Earth. Now, there are also other planets and other (higher and lower) levels of Intelligent Life Forms out there. Some of these higher entities watch over the advancement and progress of Human Life here on Earth without interfering (too much that is, or too directly) with the inhabitants of this planet. This is to ensure and maintain the Free Will of Humans, so that they can learn by "faith" or learn to see in a "blind environment", so to speak; and like this make their OWN choices and direct their OWN Lives in whichever direction THEY may see fit. It's all part of a grander Cosmic Plan. This is precisely why the Veil of Forgetfulness (amnesias before each incarnation/birth) is implemented, so that you don't remember your past Life or true nature/identity. Otherwise, there would be no challenge in Life, and therefore, no possibilities for learning/progress/advancement.

But at the same time, there are also other entities that do interfere with Human Life and violate/infringe the Law of Free Will. Some of these entities/influences, amongst many others, are for example: the ETs that abduct people for experimentation and such things.

So you see, there's a Positive Path and a Negative Path that both Earthlings or Extraterrestrials may follow. This struggle, friction and conflict between the two extreme ends of this Polarity is what provides the necessary tools for each side (both Positive and Negative) to progress, learn, grow and advance.

Yes, what people regard as "evil" does exist beyond the reality of this Earth. The same way "good" exists. Both are equally needed and none are necessarily "wrong".

Hope this little overview helps you understand things a little bit better.
But keep in mind, that this is as I see it and as it has been taught/revealed unto me.
So you have no obligation to believe me. In fact, I'd encourage you to even doubt me.

Only you, YOURSELF, can find what the Truth is.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Outstanding. I take everything with a grain of salt here on ats, but I think I know truth when I see it.

So our Souls learn and grow through each lifetime spent on a planet until ready to advance, correct?

I feel like I have more to ask but I don't know how to ask it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher09

So our Souls learn and grow through each lifetime spent on a planet until ready to advance, correct?

In a manner of speaking, yes. But the Planet advances along with the Souls as well. If you can understand that the Terra is alive and all the Souls growing in it are intertwined (whether they be Positively or Negatively oriented).

You can U2U me if there's anything you don't wanna say here.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I was waiting to get to 20 posts so I could, and seeing as this is my 20th, I may U2U soon enough.

Its interesting to see that we are all intertwined here on Earth. What about the souls that learn all they need to learn? Are they no longer intertwined to the souls here on earth?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
I saw them, thayr real body is lightbody, thay meditate, and make owl sounds.

Dear Kera

The only 2 that match these beings is the Light Body and the Meditation, but..... the owl sounds is actually created by the Grey Beings. So it is very odd due to the fact that I never seen the Blues make owl sounds and it is strange if they would.

Anyway welcome to the thread and thank you for the post.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Dear Indigothefish

I am currentally working on putting some big posts together regarding things and it should be done some time soon, as I said before I am currentelly working on the infinity post so please bare with me.

But..... still welcome and it be great if you could contribute to the thread.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Dear Edgecrusher09

Souls that have already learned advance on to the next stage so forth and onwards, I believe somethings will be explained in the infinity post that will be up soon there is much work I am doing on it. Grrrr!!!! it is quiet mind bobbling and also confusing at times trying to comprehend it at the same time as writing it.
I guess I will go and get some headache medicine been at it for couple hours.

But..... back to the point of your post there is much many do not remember and the thing is dreams can be manipulated also replaced as fake memories. Instead of the truth that is the fact of which you could have had contact without even knowing it, the only time we really remember is when they allow us to and at times some people can just do it by unblocking parts of the memory pockets in your brain.

However, what is truly learning? it is merely an endless process of us advancing through out the time that we see and yet at the same moment there is no time. So does the process stop or end? well it is truly not to understand one without the others and thus it is endless lesson of life.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Dear RKallisti

Thank you for such amazing contribution and also a vast amount of very interesting yet much informative posts that you have made.

Kind Regards.

M

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I look forward to your infinity post!

Thank you for the invaluable insight, I guess I will see what all I learned soon enough!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Dear Edgercrusher09

Thank you and I do hope it turns out good it is pretty big so I am planing on maybe splitting it into 2 parts it does get a bit brain jammed

Still will try to finish it today and then post some stuff into it as well to produce a more of a constructed understanding sense of what it is.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Really interesting thread. And it was nice to read others expereinces. Everyone is an experiencer, most do not remember. Our minds are the players for the holographic universe, the dvd if you will, and they have the remote. Time is a program merely, there is no time in infinity, so everyone can experience this at different rates for their own lessons, different even than other family members, and this is the kind of thing we don't have a clue about, how this is an interactive simulated school.

In anycase, we all get those checkups at times, and some get a lot more, and it really relates to our state of being, our consciousness, our unconditional love, basically. The experiences can be very related to our state of being.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is an awesome thread, The kind that reminds me of why I'm here wading through all the fear.
I too have a question about this harvest-
so the ones who don't make it, they never even know about it, do they? And the people they know that ascend, do they die to the ones who don't?
I think that question is hard to read. in other words. Sally will not ascend, therefore is she even aware of the ascension at all? ,, but her friend Billy does ascend. As far as sally knows, did billy just die?
I must admit , I am a bit jealous that you two have had these experiences. I can't wait until I'm there.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'll share the last big experience, though this one is not the last experience, but it was concrete in one aspect that I had never expected, and then there was the masked dream following it. I've seen a grey as a child, but this is looking back at a memory, when I was young, near the time things began at least in my recall, but its not the same as memory, or glimpses of an abduction, some physcial, others being pulled. This was a gift, I didn't know what my reaction would be too. In the physical. While up. Opening the glass sliding doors out back and he was right there, not grey. What a friend called pinkies, a strange muted dusky rose that a flushed color to it. Very fine narrow head, not big or buldged, much like my 9 year old sons, and about the same height, about 4'6-8". Very delciate face and bonestructure, extemely thin, almost like a stickman. Eyes not quite as big as what they show, but close, kind of lense. This color sort of, but slightly darker.

This is not what he looked like but, the thin delicate body was similar sized, except when he twisted away, it was fluid, he moved fluidly and vanished.
market.renderosity.com...

Color like a darker more flushed but dusky version of this:
www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

Bone structure of face more like this
www.reflectionsinthenight.com...

In any case I had no fear but caution for I figured we were in for that night. My son has also shared sitings of crafts and had experiences. So that night I had a dream, and it was a surreal, masked dream. But three of my family members where abducted, and my oldest son and I were outside, watching crafts, which he didn't believe in, until one came very close. I was shouting a the sky for them to bring back my family. And this craft landed, in the back yard, and my son was so eager, he ran aboard. The blond nordic woman in this dream was one of 4 clones, and she said, "I might as well come on board as well and fill out a questionaire, it will only take 15 minutes!"

I did, and sat at this round table with my oldest skeptical son across it, and four blond clones sitting with us, and at that moment my 3 family members, including my second oldest son, who shared sitings and shared experiences, fell from the sky and started shaking off this rusty colored powder. I looked at the first question. Now note, all day long, I had been given something in a contact earlier concerning work for awareness, and I had kept asking, was there time? Did we have "time" to do this? This was earlier. Now, the first question on the form was, "what was the date of the first sighting you knew was a UFO?"

I looked at my oldest son across the table and said, this must be your first time, and he said, what date is it today? I looked at the woman to my left and she shrugged and I clearly understood, they don't do time. Then she said, "This day took 9 days to complete" and I was told to write this down, and woke up.

I went down to sit with my son who was up on an online game. It was 1 17 am. He said that at 1 11 am, the whole room had jolted and he felt this shift and said he thought he had something like missing time. He has had several missing time experiences, 1 hour and 2 hours of it, previously, one during an abduction the whole family experienced.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
This is an awesome thread, The kind that reminds me of why I'm here wading through all the fear.
so the ones who don't make it, they never even know about it, do they? And the people they know that ascend, do they die to the ones who don't?
I think that question is hard to read. in other words. Sally will not ascend, therefore is she even aware of the ascension at all? ,, but her friend Billy does ascend. As far as sally knows, did billy just die?
I must admit , I am a bit jealous that you two have had these experiences. I can't wait until I'm there.

Dear Toolstarr

Thank you for such a great brain teaser

I have to admit indeed it is a complex understanding of the situation rather raised through out life it self, let us say an infant is born this world yet her or his memory is erased. So due to your brain teaser it is quiet interesting if Billy does ascend but did not die and if Sally did not during that life time, would it not be more rational that you can ascend during life and you can also ascend at the time you die. Because then all your memories are returned to you and you truly occupy your real body, thus making the ability to ascend during life and death at the same time. Which is sort of a paradox to the theory it self resulting in a loop of understanding the situation through out the time it happens.

Welcome to the thread and you are welcome to share dreams or anything interesting, contribution is always welcomed and new posters too.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr

It is a complicated thing to understand without an underlaying base or foundation of fundamental knowledge. But I'll try to elucidate a bit...

Let's just assume that Sally and Billy stay alive while all these changes in the world are taking place. Well then, Earth and many of its surviving inhabitants will be "ascended", or better, translated, to another state of being, or Dimension/Density. Billy did graduate to the next grade, but Sally did not. So, while Sally will be enjoying her life with Billy, when she dies... she will be relocated to another Earth-replica and resume her learning through a 3rd Density experience. Obviously, she will forget her previous Life with Billy (but worry not, because her memories will be stored within her Soul, so that when she too ascends, she will remember them all again). As for Billy, if he is being translated to 4th Dimension, he will understand that Sally must go through the 3rd Density cycle again, so there'll be no remorse from his part. His level of understanding and awareness will be so that he'll understand what's best for Sally, and more importantly, WHY it is so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join