It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that I was given and showen through my life.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is a thread that will mostly contain video footage of my contacts with beings also things that I was shown and given through out my experiences.

Most of the videos are personal experiences so please do not take them too strongly against your personal beliefs or any associations with your experiences. This is merely food for thought and a way of sharing my contacts, information on the so called ETs, several events that took place, general history on ET involvement on Earth, Earth projects and many more logs of explanations.

I will not be providing proof of this information so just please view and try to understand where I am coming from, several people will be able to pick up on somethings within my videos that will ring a bell to them.

So please sit back view and relax also have a great time viewing the videos.

Thank you for visiting and you are always welcome to leave a comment or ask some questions.

Again I am not here to challenge your beliefs or experiences, I am merely here to share my experiences also understanding of things. But..... the main focus is for us all to find a common ground to a understanding of things.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am currently working on documenting all my experiences on a video log as I am typing this, so please be patient I will try to put 2-4 videos for the first release. Thus is might take 1-2 days to be posted here so I ask of you to please be patient and I thank you for your out most great co-operation.

Kind Regards.

M

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This is a part 1 discussion regarding the ET involvement subject.
I will be making a full proper one soon and so this is a small discussion regarding the matter.

Hope you enjoyed it the second part will be released soon.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
While I am working on the other videos I thought I would post the 9/11 information that I researched and also was given.

Enjoy and the other videos will be ready soon.

I hope you are able to understand it my microphone was being silly that day

Kind Regards.

M

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
What are your views on dinosaurs and carbon dating? Did we evolve or were we created?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I'm sorry dude, those videos were practically unwatchable , the microphone stuttering was just too much.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

Hi mate I am trying to fix the microphone it is a bit odd due to the fact when I try to film about the information I keep getting static interference and it is a bit suspicious.

I am still trying to fix it up if it does not work I will try to write things up and give detailed diagrams on the information I am providing.

Again many apologies and I know what you mean believe it or not I actually used 2-4 microphones the first 2-3 actually fried I did get a nasty zap from some of them.

So....... I am currently suspicious on the situation of why this is happening

I will keep trying couple more times if I do not resolve the situation, then I will just type things up in long posts with many diagrams.

Again thanks for the heads up and many apologies for the crazy static also strange sounds its making.

Kind Regards.

M

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
What are your views on dinosaurs and carbon dating? Did we evolve or were we created?

Dinosaurs |||||-----------------------> To the general knowledge of what I was told is that humanity was in fact the 2nd experiment that was actually developed on Earth. The first were actually the Dinosaurs and we are talking here about specific individual beings that have been known to exist before us. The Dinosaurs were in fact one of the sketch block one experiments that the aim of it was to see how the evolutionary scale would or wouldn't advance. Now the rock that has been recorded to impact with Earth was an actual event that took place but it was not stopped, the major detail that people have missed is the fact that all life on Earth was pretty much wiped out through the Ice Age that followed after the impact. We know for a certain fact that once the impact happened so much smoke and small chunks covered the atmosphere that it threw the planet into an instant deep freeze. This is why the dinosaurs and the rest of life contained on Earth perished that day which resulted in nothing surviving. Basically speaking life on Earth was either exterminated by the incineration of the impact or the cold harsh starvation of the Ice Age that followed.

Carbon Dating ||||-------------------------->>> Actually the time frames are not fully correct in several cases and the dating can be significantly altered. So some of the dating is correct and some of it is just plain silly.

Did we Evolve or were we Created?? |||---------------------> Yes and Yes the first one in a way is partially correct, now try to understand how do we go from complete total wipe out of life on Earth to populated humans on Earth. The most rational ans simplest explanation is out side involvement and this indeed happen due to the fact that the so called ETs. Fully conscientiously placed a race of furry type beings on this planet then left them to exist for several hundred thousand years, these beings were actually the so called found skeletons of first human beings on the evolutionary scale. Now some time afterward an order was given to several beings to come to Earth and then create the perfect vessels which then resulted, in Earth becoming a universal school through out the time. The first two vessels were male and female thus this is where the story of Adam also Eve originated, once they were created successfully other so called vessels were created as well. It resulted in the construction of Atlantis for these kids to play around in also grow and advance. The Bible depicts Atlantis as the Garden of Eden the most perfect beautifully amazing place on Earth.

So as you see in a way we were both Created and at times Evolved in an evolutionary scale, mostly this evolution was done through technological and spiritual. Thus it was balanced out through out the time of our existence until now the balance scale has been tipped, this is why so much is happening around Earth and the main cause behind events.

Now this is why the so called dimensional or cycle shift is necessary to take place to bring back everything in balance. Through my contacts I can only say what I was told but I can not prove it to you fully, I was told the this jump will be more of a spiritual plane of existence so I think the imbalance is the reason behind the realm we heading towards.

Also a certain message that was shown to me that the bible missed to explain, as we know in the beginning there was merely God and he was the being that created Earth. Now the Bible and many texts say that when creation took place this phrase was said "Let us make men in the image of us". As you see this does not make sense the holy texts clearly state US thus resulting in a understanding conclusion that there were multiple creators. Which results in many Creators and designers of life through out this Universe and other ones too so clearly stating that there is not just one creator but many. Through what I was also given and told is that each Universe has a Prime Creator, we all are fully aware that infinity is endless and if we put all the galaxies, planets, universes and races through out the Universe it comes to an infinite number of creators. I will stop there for now and not bore you with my endless dialogue of silly talk, I still will however explain this better in my future posts of how infinity can be better explained.

Again this is merely what I was told and explained by my contacts, also I am merely sharing the things I was told so please do not take them too close to heart. Merely with a grain of salt is the best approach and a food for thought as a friend of mine says.

Many thanks to you for your question and I hope these were not such bad answers to your questions.

Kind Regards

M

edit on 1-11-2010 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Additional Information !!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What contacts are you referring to TMA? At this point, I'm not interested in 911. I've seen so many videos and read so much, but thanks anyway.

Do you know anything about the Dome of Light that was spoken of in Atlantis?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
What contacts are you referring to TMA? At this point, I'm not interested in 911. I've seen so many videos and read so much, but thanks anyway.

Dear Onboard

I do apologize for not being able to answer your question for some time now, the reason being is I been all over the place with preparations and several other situations as well. However, now as based on your questions I will try to write a good response regarding the information that I was shown also given through my contacts. Again I just want to specify that I am merely sharing what I was given and shown nothing more or less, so I am not here to debate things just generally explain things and try to maybe put together some of the puzzle peaces I have on my mind as well.

Now regarding my contacts are varied through different sources some are based on dream intrusions where I am fully aware of a dream and that something is off and that is when I pick up on the people that are not meant to be there. Others are astral based which is also known as Out Of Body Experiences and I did have several face to face physical contacts. But...... I decided not to bother and go too much into that situation due to the fact of the information I was given.

Ok!!! Now straight to the point I believe you were wondering about this question you asked me.

So I will try to be brief and explain all the things I was shown also information that was shared with me about Atlantis. The Dome was known to been a communication hall, hall of knowledge and a council hall it acted for many purposes teaching, technology creation and communication.

As for the Dome it self was constructed of Crystal power it was known by the Ancients as many refer to them being the life source and power source of Atlantis. Now Crystals are known to be able to produce energy also to contain the universal energy and earth energy which could be adjusted for specific uses, the Atlantis people knew that and were fully aware of how to program the crystals to do specific tasks.

The Domes roof was made out of adjusted crystal while pillars also were the structural source that was connected to the Earths Energy Grid, now this acted as both an output and an input force which with specific frequency allowed that Ancients to contact intergalactic ships, dimensional beings and a vast amount of other races too.

Now parts of the crystals in the Dome were also used for other things as well as we known some races out there in the so called massive universe still use crystals to power ships. This is done through the manipulation of light that is stored within all things so basic molecular theories are implied. Some what other use was the genetic cell sustainability when people wore the crystals so aging was never a factor. The list goes on and on for ages so I will not go to deeply into it.

Basically The Dome Of Light was merely a very constructed peace of galactic technology which in a matter of fact had many uses.

I did say it will be simple and not complex

I do hope I answered some of your thoughts or questions regarding this subject, again it is merely what I was shown also told so do not take it too close to heart. Merely with a grain of sand and food for thought.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I just would like to add, to what you already said, that the first beings on Earth to reach an intelligent level of development (such as Humans now), where Reptilian in kind, some of which still live in underground caves of the planet (Earth is hollow).

Then a species of furry creature, like you said, later evolved into what is now known today as the first Homo Sapiens. I am unclear as to whether they were seeded on planet Earth or if they just evolved naturally from certain primitive mammals, but I know that they rapidly ramified and eventually became the dominant intelligent species on the planet. I am also aware that ETs beings at one point came to Earth and genetically modified the Human species, thus accelerating its advancement.

I also know these things from personal contacts and personal experiences, as they were revealed, taught and given to me.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Dear Rkallisti

I am aware of the Reptilian species being here as well just thought it be kinda not right set to say things about it for the question that was asked by the poster.

However, I am quiet interested also intrigued to the situation of your experiences, visions also the information that was given to you.

When you were shown the genetic modification being done did you see a small blue alien child holding some sort of soft toy or a cuddly creature on one of the ships?

I believe this ship was the main station of the genetic modification being done and there were quiet a lot of interesting things done there.

Sorry for such straight forward question it is just that something seem quiet very interesting about you my friend.

One last thing I do believe that you may know me or something to do with the situation it self just as I am typing this letter to you. I feel in a way drawn to the situation and yet the situation it self as if happening already also has happened before.

I am currently working on a project with some help of outside sources and a few old memories as well, I still can not put this situation a side and I can feel strongly to ask you something very bizarre.

Who are you? honestly I can not shake the feeling that I know you.

Again my apologies for such forward questions if they made you feel strange.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards.

M

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Working on a new project it is coming soon

edit on 12-11-2010 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Picture was too big

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Dear RKallisti

Regarding the furry creatures they were apparently placed here yet evolved at the same time due to the fact that the ET involvement only took place a long time after the furry guys came to Earth. So in basic term they came here or crash landed not fully sure and they basically stayed here once the ET groups came the cuddly guys were evolved to a certain stage.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have more reliable sources and less reliable sources. There are entities (both Service-to-Self and Service-to-Others) that are, let's say, very close to me at the moment. So I am guided and inspired via thought communications. That's one method. But they also communicate via dreams (a lot), and I also have many "revelations/visions" there. Bottom line, I guide myself by intuition, if it doesn't feel right to me, I dismiss it.

Who am I? An extraterrestrial Soul (that is, to clarify, not a Terran native).

Though I can't tell you a whole lot more because the disclose of my identity is unimportant at this moment. And besides, it is not as if I know everything about myself either (Veil of Forgetfulness to some degree). The process of remembering, although strikingly fast, is also gradual.

My purpose (as of right now) is to communicate information regarding (principally) the upcoming Harvest and the translation from 3rd Density to 4th, both of Service-to-Self Souls and Service-to-Other Souls. So it is very important that more and more Souls (Terran or extraterrestrial) "awaken" to this Truth and make a firm decision on their orientation. After all, Terra (Earth) is a schoolhouse for Soul development, and the main teaching/lesson is that of polarization. It's all about choice. Only those who fall into either end of the extremes (Positive and Negative) will be Harvested, or translated, into the next Density. And the "lukewarm" or indecisive will just repeat the grade on another 3rd Density planet.

To continue the conversation, the only blue extraterrestrial I've seen has been one that I made contact with (or it made contact with me) via what people seem to call astral travel. But I am very interested... do you recall what it looked like? Could you describe it?

As far as I am informed, many of the genetic experimentations were done in islands here on this planet, whether in labs or spaceships. But that doesn't deny the possibility of being done in spaceships out there either, I'm sure they have. Specially if you consider the facts that the Greys (the Tau, more specifically) have been experimenting with humans on Phobos, Mar's moon. I mean, there are many places of extraterrestrial intervention and interaction.
edit on 12-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Added information.

edit on 12-11-2010 by RKallisti because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
And no, I wasn't shown, I was informed regarding genetic engineering.

And the (possible) reason why you feel that way towards me is because (as they have told me) I would find those I had to talk to and/or they would be drawn to me.

But that doesn't mean I don't know you. I just don't think I do, I don't recall. But yes, you may know me somehow (curiously enough, many people have the feeling of "knowing" me lately).

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Dear Rkallisti

The beings I am referring to are very tall have blue skin kinda black eyes, they are very spiritually advanced and also very aware of things. Some call them to be the first race ever created as far as I was told and much of things too. The blue bodies they use are travel suits as far as I was told by them their true form is beautiful and is hard to explain fully.

Also regarding the familiar energy feel is not because of that this is something far more interesting I would say we met not too long ago. A meeting maybe or in a training experience some time not so long ago, but there is definitely something interesting in your signature pattern. Hmm........ some asking around will occur today or some time tomorrow ^_^

However, the beings that I referred to are very advanced bunch they were the developers of Earth and several other races, planets, universes and other things too. Thus it is interesting if you know who I am talking about and regarding the what looked like small bit of information was actually quiet a vast amount of flooding data that you have provided. So I believe you should know who I am and what this whole thing I am talking about is

Kind Regards.

M

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Dear Rkallisti

I believe Terra became a school once Atlantis fell and the group took over I think they were called the Old Empire before. Thus it is quiet interesting and I know what you are talking about as well there are several plays at hand. So regarding the situation I would say I am a foundation builder and oddly so called grid keeper so somethings are interesting to me. I am still confused about things as well with my memories but there is an interesting situation that took place, they told me a memory wipe is the best way to enter this place

I do have to say it was not the wisest decision I made in my whole history ^_^
But...... I can not complain life here has its interesting ways also situations so some parts are quiet interesting to experience.

Kind Regards.

M

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Hmm, interesting...

Can you further describe these blue beings? The black eyes is already a similarity with the entity I know.

What about their hands? Could you tell me how many fingers they have? Their heads, do they have any hair?

Anyways, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Usually it is around this time when I retire to sleep/dream. Well, earlier actually, I'm a little bit late today. So I guess I'l catch you later.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Dear RKellisti

They have a very interesting skin it is sort of like bright blueish and it has a given off glow as if it is made out of crystals. Their body looks almost human besides the big head and the black eyes but many facial structures resemble the human face. They have the same looking like nose as we do and so does their mouth, however the mouth is a bit different it looks like they do not have lips yet they do. So it is a quiet interesting facial structure which does explain a lot when my contact said that they tried to make humanity in the image of themselves.

The hands are quiet interesting some of the encounters with them that I experienced showed 5 fingers and some had 3 which is quiet quiet odd. With the analyzing of their bodies I would have to say that their whole bone structure is based on a reinforced material so it is quiet amazing. Now regarding the whole body they are taller then the average humans so it is not that surprising.

Now the beings themselves have a very interesting glow to them it resembles pure white, light blue and at times purple so I believe it has to do with some sort of maybe stage of their life. They do not really have hair well some of them do not all, but it is quiet bizarre thing to see

Anyway this is the closes image that I know of what they look like that matches the description. But.... it was explained to me that this body they use is just a travel suit and the real form is very hard for people to be able to experience seeing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44c8771a0944.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind Regards

M

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join