It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell! And the man from 2063. Is it real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm more interested to know who J.C. really was (is).

The guy was really funny, and really smart too, it must have been a professional. I guess his racial, homophobic and sexist persona wouldn't make the airwaves in 2012. I nearly wet myself when he ripped into Willie Nelson, calling him a 'pot smoking, tax dodging hippy', Art and Willie made some smug retorts only after J.C. was cut off, but they both knew that J.C. had done them both over.

The 'all JC clips' file is on my ipod and gets played all the way through at least once a month.

ps snorey Noory is the pits, I only listen when he has a decent guest on.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I really enjoyed that part of John Titors story, that in the future TV and radio is almost non existent. That entertainment is more localized and people use computers to create their own music and theater type stuff. If history could prove anything about human evolution in a positive light, msm and the propaganda they spew forth these days will no longer be part of society. One can only hope.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by antar
Every few months, I do another search for John Titor. I relisten to all the shows about him, I do a couple searches, but I am always left hungry.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NaeBabii

LOL, haha that is so true, what is past is past and even though his story was one of the triggers for me to wake up and smell the coffee, I too would love to know more about his future and ours as well. I guess you could say I am one of those people who believed the story.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antar
I have mixed feelings about the story.

While I think it was a hoax, it was a very good one. How many years later and we still don't know the outcome, or how it all ended?

I would love to meet the man whom called himself John Titor. Or at the the very least know WHAT HAPPENED.

Because this story has went on for so long, it gives a small glimmer of truth. So many people have tried to debunk it, and all have failed. I haven't found one debunk that completely explains it was a hoax.

I have seen a pretty good explanation, but it left me as confused as before.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

This stuff is hoax. It is not plausible that this is real. It is in the land of the dreams....

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NaeBabii

I once saw some things while living in az that lead me to think that TT is real.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

When 2063 comes around will know for sure. .... That its fake....

In 2063 we will be hearing that a time traveler from 2075 or 2098 is here, still talking more of the same 'fail to come true' predictions.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ooh, please indulge!!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have always felt that time isn't how we perceive it. I also believe in recincarnation, and that when you are reincarnated, you can experience the past, or the future. You could experience life in the past, present, or future, across an infinite number of dimensions.

So, you could be a time traveler yourself, and not even know it.

Most people look at me funny when I talk about this, though.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I DON'T BELIEVE IN TIME TRAVEL. MOST LIKELY IT WAS A FAKE, ART BELL SEEMS TO GET ALOT OF PRANK CALLERS. LOL

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb
Star for you!

I do believe in Time Travel. If we aren't yet, One day we will be.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
After just a few minutes of listening to the video, it is my opinion that Single Seven is a fraud.

7:10
Art - "Oh Thank you, I see you're a listener."
Single Seven - "Well you are in archives."
(meaning that Single Seven has heard of Art Bell in 2063)

14:08
Single Seven - "Some friends of mine told me about your show."
(he was referring to friends in this time)

LINK: www.youtube.com...

I didn't bother listening past this point. Sounded interesting at first though.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kid_cudi

I have just listened to this, my mind is blown..

A lot of what he says adds up with my personal experiences, I believe he is for real.

I have written down all the important dates and information and I will see you (if I'm still alive) in the future war.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Time travellers are something that really go into the "want to believe but don't" category for me. Some of the stuff I've seen, especially with John Titor (particularly him predicting CERN), has been compelling - but the whole alternate timeline thing is just far too convienient for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join