It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFO Over Ohio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This footage looks real similar to what myself and my wifes brother witnessed in Dayton Ohio some 10 years ago! I find this incredible and hope you do too. So how bout you watch this vid and ill prepare myself for all the "Chinese lantern" explanations!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hmm, they do seem to behave in a manner similar to "chinese lanterns", but I've never been one to accept that theory 100% of the time.

I have no idea, I'm no expert in this field at all.

I'll give you a star and flag in hopes that someone else can figure this out!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
flares

second line

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Fireworks.

Adding the words "second line" is not only bloody annoying it neither adds to the first line nor results in a post a moderator would accept. SO Stop doing it. I saw a new member today do it, simply because someone replied to her and did it. You are making a whole bunch of IDIOT posters by simply adding "second line" as if it bloody matters.

Thank you.

If your post cannot stand on it's legs to the OP, rethink it.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It is evident that all of the lights ultimately descend albeit slowly.

Most likely flares held by skydivers although since we are talking about faint dots of light, it is hard to ascertain anything other than the basic motion they are exhibiting.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
in the last part of the video

there saying that it is paragliders

so thats what it probably is

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Interesting video. Odd that the lights keeping blinking on and off. That would rule out your chinese laterns, unless they were being momentarily obscured by cloud perhaps. As an earlier poster said however, the fact that they're slowly descending is the giveaway I think. The guy filming the second video said they were going 'up, down, sideways', but they were definitely only going down and from side to side. They don't look like anything that's 'powered' to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This is the October 22nd sighting in Cincinnati.

Here is the original post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Heh, looks like they're back again!

SL.

top topics

join