It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember when?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Do you remember? That one time you did it? you remember, think back, you was 7 no...12.. 12 was a hair raising one, close to 16, but still is the better one. What is it?Your first daredevil attempt? First kiss? First lie?

What sounds you hear then? remembering a smell?... it was a sunny day?.no..cloudy ..no?

what was you wearing? who else was around? what as playing in the background, TV? radio?.. city traffic? where was this at again?

And this is my " Do you remember when?" rewind and review point of view of the processing powers of the mind. And the minds ability to process personal experience into point of reference, detailed reference, if probed further.

The 'power of questioning' in relation to a minds ability to recall mental imagery. Then pose yet another question to visualize a more detailed imagery comes into focus. As you mentally probe further, additional senses can recreate certain smell, scary sound, bitter taste, a gentle loving touch, a painful experience.
I pose this 'thought concept' to mentally reflect upon a real live moment to see a personal real life moment with total access to the power of the mind to process a series of simple mental questions. We do it every day, a flash thought from this point of time, then over to here to confirm your stance to validate this thought as true and tried, or here from 20 years ago, then another from 3 years ago. smells, sounds.. instant access to all knowledge of stored information in your mind and and current experiences and visual absorption that can further your "power of questioning" to fulfill your exact memory recall you desire.

[side thought, What If, jumping over to the religion side using the foundation of their documented knowledge. We take the fact we mentally have personally recorded every moment of our personal existence with additional knowledge of that moment we can recall, is JUST FREAKING AMAZING. And the higher power having the ability to "link up to us" and have full access to our memory, and we are powerless to resist any questioning probe to " process the info of good or bad" at judgment time.]

Again in marvel of the processing power of the mind I pose a question.

What is the core fundamental reasoning of our species, to recreate life, in either a mechanical or biological (cloning for example) creation? How is this a benefit to our species to " replaces ourselves" ? when we having processing powers that can triggers emotions influenced by thought.

Influenced by thought.. interesting question, thoughts are generated by what?

what is that "thing inside you" that questions your thoughts.

What inside you decides the thoughts that are chosen to easily remember, or to have to question deeper of a buried thought?

Is the mind 'coded" to think that the power of mental replication into a physical sensory context? And that thought still remains trapped in our minds eye...

These are merely rhetorical questions, that is meant to take moment to pause and think about who are you at this moment.

All of your life is recorded by you ... and everyone else around you, at that moment of time, have a piece of it.

And that is my thought to share.

Firepoker

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Cause if we didn't have emotions our "asshole" "selfish" minds would prevent us from mating.

I see it something like that to where with our higher intelligence that without the emotional aspects we as a species wouldn't really put mating on the list of priorities.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I was going to reply until I saw that it was a rhetorical set of questions. Just kidding.

Seriously I understand some of what you were getting at. And is it just me, or when you try to think using no words in your mind, does it seem like you are almost two people? The person you are behind the function of words...and the person that you are that using words and recalling something in words has made you? Well maybe it's just me. And I'm quite sure that I've made enough grammatical errors in this post, so I'm going to sign of

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firepoker
Do you remember? That one time you did it? you remember, think back, you was 7 no...12.. 12 was a hair raising one, close to 16, but still is the better one. What is it?Your first daredevil attempt? First kiss? First lie?

What sounds you hear then? remembering a smell?... it was a sunny day?.no..cloudy ..no?

what was you wearing? who else was around? what as playing in the background, TV? radio?.. city traffic? where was this at again?

And this is my " Do you remember when?" rewind and review point of view of the processing powers of the mind. And the minds ability to process personal experience into point of reference, detailed reference, if probed further.

The 'power of questioning' in relation to a minds ability to recall mental imagery. Then pose yet another question to visualize a more detailed imagery comes into focus. As you mentally probe further, additional senses can recreate certain smell, scary sound, bitter taste, a gentle loving touch, a painful experience.
I pose this 'thought concept' to mentally reflect upon a real live moment to see a personal real life moment with total access to the power of the mind to process a series of simple mental questions. We do it every day, a flash thought from this point of time, then over to here to confirm your stance to validate this thought as true and tried, or here from 20 years ago, then another from 3 years ago. smells, sounds.. instant access to all knowledge of stored information in your mind and and current experiences and visual absorption that can further your "power of questioning" to fulfill your exact memory recall you desire.

[side thought, What If, jumping over to the religion side using the foundation of their documented knowledge. We take the fact we mentally have personally recorded every moment of our personal existence with additional knowledge of that moment we can recall, is JUST FREAKING AMAZING. And the higher power having the ability to "link up to us" and have full access to our memory, and we are powerless to resist any questioning probe to " process the info of good or bad" at judgment time.]

Again in marvel of the processing power of the mind I pose a question.

What is the core fundamental reasoning of our species, to recreate life, in either a mechanical or biological (cloning for example) creation? How is this a benefit to our species to " replaces ourselves" ? when we having processing powers that can triggers emotions influenced by thought.

Influenced by thought.. interesting question, thoughts are generated by what?

what is that "thing inside you" that questions your thoughts.

What inside you decides the thoughts that are chosen to easily remember, or to have to question deeper of a buried thought?

Is the mind 'coded" to think that the power of mental replication into a physical sensory context? And that thought still remains trapped in our minds eye...

These are merely rhetorical questions, that is meant to take moment to pause and think about who are you at this moment.

All of your life is recorded by you ... and everyone else around you, at that moment of time, have a piece of it.

And that is my thought to share.

Firepoker

I have a vivid memory from before I was born which I have verified as being legitimate.

tt

new topics

top topics

join