It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Zarqawi wife says he's ''friendly and good man'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this and could not stop laughing. check it out....don't forget to read the last line........

image albawaba

The wife of al Qaeda activist, Abu-Musab al-Zarqawi, was quoted Thursday as saying he could not kill women and children.

He would not recommend the killings of children, women and elderly people as theyre trying to portray him, she said at the familys home in Zarqa, near the Jordanian capital Amman.

His wife said she has not heard from her husband since he left Jordan for Afghanistan in1999 .

Uhhh..... No my husband is great guy....uhhhhhh no I haven't seen him since 1999, but I am sure he is good guy, no problem.....

www.albawaba.com... ory&sid=279664〈=e&dir=news
SP:edit

[edit on 28-6-2004 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ya, great man, only chops off heads in his free time

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
I stumbled upon this and could not stop laughing. check it out....don't forget to read the last line........

image albawba

The wife of al Qaeda activist, Abu-Musab al-Zarqawi, was quoted Thursday as saying he could not kill women and children.

He would not recommend the killings of children, women and elderly people as theyre trying to portray him, she said at the familys home in Zarqa, near the Jordanian capital Amman.

His wife said she has not heard from her husband since he left Jordan for Afghanistan in1999 .

Uhhh..... No my husband is great guy....uhhhhhh no I haven't seen him since 1999, but I am sure he is good guy, no problem.....

www.albawaba.com... ory&sid=279664〈=e&dir=news

No I don't know why he bought so much nitrated fertalizer and a Ryder truck

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Wait a minute...
So now you're telling me Al-Zarqawi does exsist? And he's not American or Isreali??

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Wait a minute...
So now you're telling me Al-Zarqawi does exsist? And he's not American or Isreali??

You sound as surprised as I am. I've been assured by those who say they know that he doesn't actually exist and that he is just a figment of the CIA or Mossad. Is his wife a CIA spook too? How about the reporter? Holy Crap! Everyone is with the CIA!

Now I'm so confused....

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Wait a minute...

I would venture that the Mossad would be capable of anything

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
maybe his wife can tell us where he is and what he is doing to be such an outstanding person

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
He's such a good man alright. We should bring are chilren up to his morals. Off with their heads I say. What you didn't clean your room when I asked? Off with your head!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfect stranger
maybe his wife can tell us where he is and what he is doing to be such an outstanding person

Wife or Wives? As I recall Bin laden has quite the harem

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Oh yeah..he is the kind of upstanding person you would want living next door to you! She is probably quite a gem hgerself...being married to a monster. And they say the wife is always the last to know

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Didn't they say the same thing about Ted Bundy? He seemed like such a nice boy.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The Saudi government should take her and lock her up. Then put out a false press release that they are going to cut her head off unless this guy gives up to see if the nice guy will turn himself in to save her.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TexasConspiracyNut
The Saudi government should take her and lock her up. Then put out a false press release that they are going to cut her head off unless this guy gives up to see if the nice guy will turn himself in to save her.

I haven't heard anything that brilliant in about 6 days...

But about what people are saying about Al Zarqawi's name being used by the CIA, from what I understand, it was never thought that he didn't exist, just that he was already dead. This could obviously still be true if his wife hasn't seen him in 5 years...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

...Deny Ignorance...

This phrase just triggered a thought in my mind. Is it paradoxical? To deny ignorance is to become ignorant of ignorance, with ignorance being that which is to be denied. Eh......whatever. Interesting proposition about holding the wife hostage. It's creative.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
LOL, He's a good man, though I havent seen him since 1999. Sounds like something john kerry might say. Well maybe if she is lucky the marines can send her whats left of him when they are finished !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yea, its kind of like what Bush said about Chalabai right before we disowned him for lying and not sharing our agenda. LOL

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

image albawaba

He was a quiet man. A family man.

Say, is that their wedding picture you have there? No wonder he has stayed away since 1999.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Has it ever occured to you that his wife might be completly legit. She might not have seen him since that date and he was killed a while back. But somehow she was assured by the fake Al-Zarqawi that he is alive and well.

Of course if this was done well enough she would have no reason to question the fact that he might actully be dead.

I still believe the Al-Zarqawi currently claiming responsiblilty for all these murders and kidnappings is just a spook and his wife knows nothing about it at all.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I would have to discount the reports that he received his prosthetic leg in a Baghdad hospital in May, 2002 to buy that. While possible, it doesn't make sense that that would be made up, IMO.

new topics

top topics

join