It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Hosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I have been a long time lurker and poster to ATS, and this being my first time thread I am open to all the incredible masses of opinions this websites members hold. I love a good conspiracy and have been subject to witness many incredible things that make me want to understand more of what we don't see. I have many theory's on life and death, aliens, ghosts, Bigfoot,etc...., but what I would like to bring up in this post is gonna raise several opinions, good and bad alike. Again this is strictly a theory conjured up in my head and has made me think here lately.

Our body is constituted by millions of cells, which are being renewed, everyday by reproducing themselves and replaced by the new cells till it stops gradually leading us to old age and finally a natural death. If everything goes smooth without any hindrance, we could live a life everlasting. But after some years in a human life, something prevents this re-generation; the reason science is not able to explain. Cells are constantly engaged in a complex communication process and communicate each other every now and then. They work in a very synchronized manner resulting in a healthy body. All these millions of cells are a part of a de-centralized system and this communication between the cells goes on till a person cease to exist.

The interesting fact is that we are aware about the activities these complex and hard working cells are engaged for keeping us live. Also we don't have control over this process. What happens when our cells fail to communicate or ignore the communication they receive from other cells? When cell fails to communicate properly, many of the functions of our body get disrupts and eventually leads to various health issues. For a cancerous cell, they just don't care about these messages and reproduce themselves without any control making tumor and other type of cancers in our body. Polluted environment, exposure to radiation, life style etc. can damage our cells and adversely affects the proper functioning of cells. And with this being said, we know there are core things happening inside our body every second of the day, and with the majority of these things, we have absolutely zero control.

Our history is written by man, with many conflicting stories to go along to boot.Evolution, religion, from start to now..we truly don't know for sure. My theory, a speculative as it may be, is that this body we all know is just a host. Maybe sometime long ago in our history, we were visited by extra terrestrial beings who changed the course of human history as we know it. Our body functions on its own merely to survive. We breathe without thought, our blood pumps without thought, it will cut off blood supply to "unimportant" areas to protect the core. These are just a few of the things that we do without control or thought. A body will brace for impact to protect itself, there have been recorded cases of people committing suicide by jumping off a bridge/building, and when found, their body arranged in defensive positions to protect the core or trunk. A person can voluntarily cause harm to ones self but involuntarily the body tries to protect.

It makes me wonder if at some point there was a symbiotic transition with some alien life form to make us what we are today. A human with only a small part controlled by our own thought. Or what we think is our own thought. Are we truly what we think, or is this tub of flesh an extremely advanced machine for the survival of another species which has evolved to be what we think as human?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I will use some of my favorite movie qoutes to answer you as they are more than appropiate
Like Morpheus said to Neo in the matrix "welcome to the real world" or "you were born into bondage"
or my personal favorite from the first he-man movie. which speaks so much truth see for yourself

www.youtube.com...

new topics

join