It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times: Dems 'Unleash Paroxysm of Spending' to Beat GOP :o)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Friday, 29 Oct 2010 11:17 PM

The New York Times reported late Friday that "Democratic candidates have unleashed a last-minute paroxysm of spending" to defeat Republican candidates in key House races across the nation.

The paper said that the last-ditch Democratic effort was being funded by " huge expenditures from the Democratic campaign committee, which, as of mid-October, had more than twice the amount of money in the bank as the National Republican Congressional Committee."The Times detailed that the Democratic campaign committee spent $24 million in 68 of the 109 House races, "compared with the $12.5 million across 59 contests by its Republican counterpart."
Source: www.newsmax.com...

Well. They may as well spend like there is no tomorrow-cause their isn't. A total beat down is about to go down. And, I think Law Enforcement will be able to do a good job catching the ballot fixers-as they know something is up. I say that every box and/or ballot that is FOUND somewhere should be fingerprinted. I bet the results would be surprising.

What a time to be alive as far as politics.

I never thought I would see the day when there would be an organized effort to surpress our military members right to vote (which I don't hear one Democrate bit----g about) and a democrate organized effort to get illegal aliens and criminally convicted felons the right to vote (which I hear just about every Dem supporting).

Ask yourselfs, do you really want the Dems in charge? Seriously? I think the old Dems have finally realized their party has been hijacked. What are they gonna do. 10 to 1 they vote Republican/Tea Party or other canidate this year.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d139b66ae841.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 10/29/2010 by anon72 because: Photo

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So, the Dems have raised much more money then the Repubs.

Where is the call by the MSM for a detailed list of donors? I mean really, what are the Dems hiding?

Are they getting MASSIVE amounts of money, because they funneled money to their cronies in the financial market? Did they get massive amounts of money from their cronies in the insurance market? Was it ALL foreign generated? Are they getting funding from Venezuela or say China like ol Billy boy?

Thanks for the read. I have been predicting 73/10 since January, and until all the investigations are through on the ballot fraud and military ballots are in, I am sticking with that number.

I believe anyone caught fixing anything, should go to prison for life, at the minimum.
edit on 29-10-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Ask yourselfs, do you really want the Dems in charge?

hell no!!! seriously!!

the left and democrats are the party of big government and government knows best my only hope here is for a gop win the put obama in the left in check a lame duck president works for me at this moment and time.

and when it comes time for change i can believe in i will act accordingly.

obama came he saw and hes about to get the smackdown laid down upon him with the protest vote on nov, 2nd.

that is change i can believe in

edit on 29-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well guys, I'm a conservative who, so far as political affiliation would go, would be considered an independent and I'd like to ask a serious question.

Even if the Republican party makes a clean sweep at the polls what will change?

I'm not going to go into a discourse on the left/right paradigm being meaningless anymore but I am interested to see what you think the conservatives can do.

By my count the only thing a Republican sweep would accomplish would be to take the rubber stamp away from Congress. Without a clear majority in either the Senate or House all I see is gridlock while both parties grandstand for the 2012 presidential election.

It's like watching the Titanic an hour after it hit the iceberg and seeing one hundred people fight over who gets to be captain for the next three hours.

Seriously, I would like to know how you see a Republican victory changing things.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think this sums it up quite nicely:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

indeed

whats next whats next whats next.

he sumed up very nicely my own thoughts.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Any nation thats so stupid it needs one armed bandits to vote with deserves whoever the machines select.
(second line)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by anon72

Ask yourselfs, do you really want the Dems in charge?

hell no!!! seriously!!

the left and democrats are the party of big government and government knows best my only hope here is for a gop win the put obama in the left in check a lame duck president works for me at this moment and time.

and when it comes time for change i can believe in i will act accordingly.

obama came he saw and hes about to get the smackdown laid down upon him with the protest vote on nov, 2nd.

that is change i can believe in

edit on 29-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Newsflash! Both parties are for big government when they are in charge. Please site any examples of either dems or repubs shrinking the size of govt in the last 50 years. They both love big govt, its just one side pretends that they dont.

Any dems or repubs talking about shrinking the size of the military budget?(20% of the total budget.)

Where do you suggest we subtract from?
20%=Military
50%=SS, Medicare/Medicaid
30%=Everything else

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CmdrZero

The main thing, which is only a hope at this point, with getting at least republicans back in office would be that they launch investigations into the current administrations policies. Right now, I'd be happy with just HCR being struck down. That is my first and primary concern. After that, I'll take things day by day.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

Man, you say it best. Lets worry about Obamacare and take the rest as it comes.

I think what will be most interesting is when we start investigating the Obama Czars and what they have been up to.

Yes, no wonder the DNC is spending so much money. MUST KEEP THE SECRETS SAFE.

top topics

join