It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Government Wants To Squeeze Your Genitals!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
be a proud american. when you fly, just wear a robe with nothing underneath. just walk up to them and open your robe and do a lil modeling spin and say. did you see anything dangerous?.lol

if they arrest you for indecent exposure thats when you file a federal lawsuit on them for harassment. I'm sure the ACLU might jump in for that one.

i'll drive where ever i need to go. last time i flew they sprayed something on the wings of the plane and i was deathly i'll for over a year and the dr's could'nt find anything wrong with me and i havent been the same since.

and it all started that day on the runway before we took off. i could smell it and so did everyone else on the plane.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
As one who is concerned with my safety as well as the rest of the flying public, I feel the current alternative pat down is a reasonable intrusion. There is only one small stipulation I have... the pat down has to be no hands...
tongue only. Uh... sorry Mr. TSA agent I didn't have time to uh.. ' freshen up a bit'

Damn flying sheep giving away their dignity and privacy, never to be returned!!!

<< 1   >>

join