It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Government Wants To Squeeze Your Genitals!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

the terror scare also arrives just days after British Airways Chairman Martin Broughton attacked US authorities for the continuation of "completely redundant" airport security checks. It also comes amidst an increasing backlash against naked body scanners.

If you refuse to be body scanned, then staff will squeeze your genitals. Your 14 year old daughter gets her private parts squeezed while you watch because she refuses to be irradiated...

Truly horrific

edit on 29-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Right, we're talking about it here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually a few of us are trying to figure out ways to enhance the experience.

Your 14 year old daughter gets her private parts squeezed while you watch because she refuses to be irradiated.
Well, now that's worrisome. Sorry, that's def not a laughing matter.

edit on 29-10-2010 by Cherryontop because: spoke too soon?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

geez catchy title thought it was a joke til i watched the video

talk about evasive needless to say i will not be flying noone touchs my hoo nays but a hot chic

this is absurd and touching womens breasts other than their significant others thats assault

when someone touches you without your consent thats assault.

man this is the party of too damn much.

meh.......................

damn nazis

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
That's enough to ensure that I never fly again- I have the sneaking suspicion that I'd feel compelled to repay them in kind- and as a Marine I have absolutely no training in the safe handling of other people's sensitive areas.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
How far will they go with this? Will they be putting fingers or cameras inside us at the airport next? What if Osama has placed a nuke inside your son or daughter??

You never know!

We have already given up a multitude of fundamental rights in the name of "safety".

It's better to die than to give up your freedoms... when did we lose this mentality?

We have already lost the war on terror, because it was never about killing..

It was always about forcing us to sacrifice what makes us great. Our open, free culture!

They show us some fight and we cave instantly..

People are worried now that America will perish - because of stock markets and mortgages and corrupt politicians.. The truth is America died on October 26, 2001 when the "Patriot Act" was signed into law.

Be a good American now, give up your rights!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Truly horrific

So refuse.

Personally I stopped taking flights when they installed the scanners. Friend of mine got married out of state recently and I told him sorry, I don't fly anymore because I'm unwilling to be scanned.

Start practicing saying "no" now. It may become more difficult to do later on.

edit on 29-10-2010 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ok, next time I fly, I am arriving at the airport in sandles, speedos, and a tank top. Can't get any skimpier before you break the law and health codes. *sigh*

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well there was the Ass bomb guy that killed a bunch of people. I think our government has gone mad. Why not just make flying nude. Sex offenders have a hard time finding a job, maybe put them to watch everyone walk into the airport. Okay joking but seriously this is a bit ridiculous that our government needs to protect us by searching everyone. I would rather not fly anymore. There is nothing like renting some really nice car and driving it across country.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Well there was the Ass bomb guy that killed a bunch of people

Yeah, my wife mentioned that and that they would have to search there, even with speedos. I'll probably get dinged for this....four words. cleverly placed hand buzzer.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Changed my mind, I will go through airport security. But first I've got to get cancer. I'm gonna sue them for not telling me they felt a lump.

To elaborate, since I guess that was a bit minimal and subject to interpretation, my point is that if things go any further than they already have, security will be touching a lot of us more than our doctors do. It seems to me that if the government is going to manhandle me over a one in a million shot at dying in a terrorist attack, it's a little strange that they aren't the least bit interested in finding the things that have a hundreds to thousands of times better chances to succeed in killing me. It may be a little out of left field, but doesn't it undermine the argument that they are really interested in preventing deaths that they will pay security to grope people who don't need it, but won't pay doctors to grope the people who do need it?

My point is that such things as this serve the PRIMARY purpose of increasing federal authority and acclimating the populace to a presumption of guilt and mandatory compliance with unreasonable searches, because that's what they are really getting back on a level that is proportional to the risk and the expenditure.
edit on Fri 29 Oct 2010 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
In reply to the thread title "Your Government Wants To Squeeze Your Genitals!"

Only if I get to squeeze back. I've got so much anger I wouldn't feel it. I wouldn't stop until they did.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

i agree, sometimes people do not like what 'they' do but will continue to go on doing it.
if more people said no and stopped taking part in things that are wrong or against their beliefs they would have no choice but to reverse their policies that everyone disagreed with.

but 'they' know a lot of people do not like to complain and will continue because they believe they have no choice, but they do, do not take part.

go on holiday in your own country, put that money in the hands of your own people instead of taking money out your economy and into somebody else's, catch a bus or hire a car, nobody gets their privates touched, airlines lose money but your putting that money back into your economy anyway, the airlines either make a bigger loss or change their ways.

if you have to travel due to work, look for another job that means you no longer have to travel by air.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
ahhhhhhhh hahahahahhaa

While the issue at-hand is very serious, your thread title had me laughing hard! Thanks for that!

I'm honestly not insanely opposed to the idea of body frisking. I don't fly more than a couple times a year, but to be honest, I would rather have my junk squeezed by a TSA agent than someone's throat cut by a plastic box-cutter. With that being said, I do feel the same claustrophobia as many of you when it comes to the "noose" being tightened around our liberties and daily lives.

And Raj, come on homie! You are an awesome person with a very friendly personality, so anytime I disagree with you don't think it is out of hatred (not that you have, to my knowledge). It's not like a TSA agent is going to sexually molest children. A frisk is just that, a frisk.
edit on 29-10-2010 by Use your brain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Use your brain

lol "at hand"

I am also not terribly opposed to body frisking because I have no "touch" issues, but a lot of people really do. Besides, I just see it as yet another step.. eventually this will lead to having to get advanced permission to travel and pre-screening of all passengers. Eventually, it will be less hassle to drive.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
What happens if the security attendant is attractive and you want them to squeeze your genitals??

I don't mind some of the security checks but just waltzing through a scanner really quick won't really radiate you that bad.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Use your brain

Intent is a hard thing to judge sometimes. I'd really like to be able to go just observe the pat downs and see if a physical profile emerges among "random screenings". It's hardly unimaginable that some individual would choose to abuse his position in order to cop a feel (no pun intended).
Predators can be found basically where ever there is prey- perhaps not commonly in most cases- but on a long enough time line, you can expect any vulnerable institution to be so infiltrated.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Very nice points about the logic involved in our world. The biggest thing is that government sees these two issues as separate things, when most people look at the government as a whole. It's like spending billions and trillions overseas fighting wars and then leave the border wide open. Who are they kidding right?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
...if everyone had stopped flying commerical after 911, they wouldve dropped the nazi tactics like a hot rock... so, whats next?... electric cattle prods?...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

To RogersTigers:

I feel you my friend (pun intended
). It's a fine line between security and infringement, which is why people like you and I must keep the dialogue open and forward-moving. It's going to be hard to find a common-consensus on a national scale, especially when the topic of debate is personal security. I'm down to get my junk squeezed (not a bad pick-up line either...haha) if a majority of U.S. Americans feel that it would be beneficial to the security of individuals flying commercially. I am also down to hop on a jet-liner with no security screenings at all if a majority of U.S. Americans would rather roll the dice and let ultimate freedom "ring." I'm pretty easy to get along with in this respect.

To Vagabond:

You are 100% correct in my humble opinion. The fact of the matter is that we can not make security compromises based on fears of the system being penetrated by mentally-ill individuals. Think if we told Police officers they were no longer allowed to frisk or pat down perps because some sexually-perverted individuals have the ability to penetrate (haha, sorry but this thread is just lining up the puns
) law enforcement. I can't see TSA agents getting away with overtly sexual frisking, especially on youngins, as the parents are going to be right there with their child. I use one of those synthetic, polymer (maybe teflon) box-cutters on a weekly basis, they sneak through metal detectors and are sharper and more effective than a cut-co knife. If people feel that we should be patted down getting onto commercial airliners, well I'm down. If not, hey, I don't mind throwing caution to the wind either.

I think the point we can take away from all three of us is that our nation's ability to gather general consensus and opinion is utterly lacking. The House and Senate do a piss-poor job of representing your average citizen, so we need to figure out a better way to gather and analyze public opinion. Problem solved....errrr, how do we make it work?

edit on 30-10-2010 by Use your brain because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2010 by Use your brain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The only way I will accept this is if a happy ending is included. I hate a tease.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join