It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Why 'Aliens' always seem to look the same...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshidoX
Aliens are often depicted having the same physical features. This struck me as odd so I pondered the situation and related it to our civilization as a whole. Theoretically speaking; how could they all look the same? Physical appearances on Earth vary. Why is that? My Conclusion being: Aliens are far more advanced than us. Yes, this has been stated on multiple occasions...but to what detail? It has already begun on Earth to date; the moment Magellan circumnavigated the globe he opened the door to something great. As the world became smaller, we continued our evolution. Different races slowly started crossbreeding; and in doing so it will eventually, through time, lead to one race combined with the many. But for this to happen it will take time..And in time we will develope more intelligence.

Basically, in conclusion what I'm trying to theorize is that the human race as a whole is along the same path as our supposed 'alien visitors'. Through time we will become one race and through time we will develope the intelligence to reach outward like 'aliens' before us.

Like many state: first post on a forum, just my thoughts.

Pick them apart if you will.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshidoX
Through time we will become one race and through time we will develope the intelligence to reach outward like 'aliens' before us.

It appears you are detecting the future within the rings of time AshidoX

Another direction is they come from the same Queens 👀
But where is the king that fertilized them
To take your imagination further.

Welcome to ATS

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AshidoX

Or they are replicas used by some advanced CREATOR Creations Energy Group (spirits/souls) to explore the various locations within EXISTENCE...

If you place a human or "other/alien" type of brain into a avatar or bot, is that being still human or the species of origin? Or is it something else🤔

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ok, this is big. They look the same to MOST people. They let you see what you expect to see and nothing else. It's a mask. You have no idea who they are, and they want to keep it that way. They were before we were, and they want to come out of hibernation.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I am new too! Welcome.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Is the human race doomed to become grey in complexion with ginger hair ? lolz

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Maybe because they from the future and we all look like that, maybe that's sexy in the future haha, or they could robots built for all sorts of environments, or demons, or maybe we are racist and they don't look the same lol.
Just a few ideas if the top of my head 😁
edit on 28-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join