It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In my opinion, an actual video of a UFO Sighting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

At the beginning of the video, the woman says, "Stop, stop" another person in the car mentions "It's going over there, it's going over there" And at the end she say's "What was that?"

I honestly think this was an actual UFO that she noticed, and began to record. But of course, there can be a simple explanation to what it is.. But I cannot think of any that make sense.

Check out the video, and post your thoughts.

-Thanks.

edit on 29-10-2010 by Oozii because: -

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Wow...nice video, you can see a very rapid acceleration and in weather no one is going to be operating in.

Where and when was this recorded?
edit on 29-10-2010 by type0civ because: to ask a question

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

Ah, I wish I could answer that. Im not really sure where this occurred, and when it occurred.
But my guess is it happened somewhere in Mexico. Im gonna send the person a message and see if he has an answer.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yes, very rapid acceleration, but it hard to tell if it was a reflection.
The whiny kid didn't help much either.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Its hard to tell what it could be. Both because of the conditions and the amont of time its actualy on the screen. The person in the passenger seat does'nt seem to follow it left like the person with the camera does. If it is a UFO it looks like a cylindrical one like in that Russian air force one.

Russian air force vid

edit on 29/10/10 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I think the kid was frightened to be honest. When I witnessed my first UFO event on my 13th birthday camping trip in the San Gabriel Mountains (Los Angeles), I was scared to death and wanted to go home. I'm not even going to explain what 20 people saw since it's pointless here on ATS.
edit on 30-10-2010 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

I think the kid was frightened to be honest. When I witnessed my first UFO event on my 13th birthday camping trip in the San Gabriel Mountains (Los Angeles), I was scared to death and wanted to go home. I'm not even going to explain what 20 people saw since it's pointless here on ATS.

What a tease! Personally, I for one understand your reluctance to tell the tale here, but still would love to hear your story.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Originally posted by Clisen33

What a tease! Personally, I for one understand your reluctance to tell the tale here, but still would love to hear your story.

I will not share either and I do not blame him one bit and there is no point what so ever as no one will believe him and the skeptics will hammer him to his knees.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing and as other members commented its realy hard to make out the shape of that object but it does not behave like a conventional aircraft.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I remember a thread about this video but I can't seem to find it. The people are Spanish, I can tell for their accents. I do agree this seem very legit mainly because of their reactions. The woman filming is clearly scared (at 0:06 she is saying "it's going that way" and she's almost crying), the woman driving is very confused and the kid is scared to death (in fact at the end of the video the woman driving tells the other woman to get back at the car because the kid is so scared). It's a good video, too bad I can't seem to find more info on it.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
"Actual ufo sighting" A ufo isnt actual or not.

UFO simply means unidentified flying object. So if you see something flying in the sky, and you dont know what it is, its a UFO. UFO though, != Alien Ship.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

UFO simply means unidentified flying object. So if you see something flying in the sky, and you dont know what it is, its a UFO. UFO though, != Alien Ship.

So can you explain this? No!

I see your back in action

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

The video is very interesting, and I'm a believer, however after taking shots from different frames and doing some post processing on the images from the shots, the object is a hawk chasing after a smaller bird, at first frame the hawk is fighting with the smaller bird and then the smaller bird breaks away and fly's to the left about 4 feet while the hawk dart's after it.

Psychology suggests that when we are young and we become confused when we cannot make something out in the dark we become scared of the unknown, this is a similar case as the adults panic because they cannot see the object very well in the fog causing fear of the unknown, their fear is picked up by the child and the child becomes fearful also.

On another note, video cameras have a hard time focusing in foggy conditions because the lack of light, this is why the object appears spherical in the beginning and stay's out of focus.
At 0:06 you can see another hawk flying in from the top right corner of the video, and another smaller bird flying from the tree at 0:07 as she pans the camera. Seem as the hawk's had found a nice area for some food.
James

edit on 30-10-2010 by JArnoldok because: Additional information

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

I have a rule when it comes to UFO vid’s, mute the sound first time you watch it, I didn’t see anything that I thought was a UFO.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

Originally posted by NavalFC

So can you explain this? No!

I see your back in action

So? Failure to explain does not mean it automaticlly becomes what you infer it is, ie: Alien space craft.

If something is unknown,. then its just that, unknown. Jumping from unknown ----> Alien ship without anything else would be illogical.

Under that logic, I could just as easily say..

"Its something flying... I dont know what it is.... It must be Mothra!"

top topics

join