It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best alien footage i have seen yet ! please debunk this ! its creepy !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This was funny. A guy is playing his guitar with friends and singing badly (that may be the real crime) then all of the sudden a freakish creature comes crawling up to them like something out of a horror film, they don't scream or attempt to flee or seem to be startled in any way like anyone would!! Let's just carry on singing.... oh well!

Maybe they call the creature by singing badly - Does anyone know if aliens are attracted to bad music??

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by andrewh7
Can the moderator ban this guy? At least, he would have to go to the trouble of registering a new account. He's clearly getting his kicks being idiot and trying to get a rise out people. The saddest thing is that he actually thinks he's clever and funny. He's wasting everyone's time. Move this thread to hoax and ban this guy. Is someone going to post every cell phone video of a guy crawling on a porch dressed a spiderman? This kind of nonsense destroys the credibility of this whole site.
edit on 31-10-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

Forgive my outspokenness, but this has to be the most immature reply to another members post I have ever seen on ATS

The OP is entitled to post and voice an opinion on whatever he/she believes here on ATS. The members therefore have to be seen to voice there opinions based on maturity and kindness, all of which I have yet to see from the past 4 pages.

You and others are entitled to voice your opinions, yes? Then, the OP is therefore entitled to voice his/her's, yes?

And here was me thinking, upon waking this morning, that I would be back at this thread to see members dicussing the video.... but alas, that was not the case.

Aw well

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 31-10-2010 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

So since you want people to explain why it is fake can you explain why you think it is real? Even if you haven't claimed it to be real you are sure getting heated at those who think it is a hoax which would lead us to believe you think this is truly a real unexplainable video no?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by silhouette

This was funny. A guy is playing his guitar with friends and singing badly (that may be the real crime) then all of the sudden a freakish creature comes crawling up to them like something out of a horror film, they don't scream or attempt to flee or seem to be startled in any way like anyone would!! Let's just carry on singing.... oh well!

What if they dont freak out because the alien is using some kind of calming mind control / telepathic ability on them? Jedi mindf**k?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
How can anybody find this the most conclusive evidence of Aliens ?????????

The guy with the camera would have first crapped his pants and once the terror wore off run for the hills, instead he kept filming the bad music and occasionally panning to the alien.

CRAP!

The best footage of UFO existence I have ever seen was shot from the porthole of a NASA Shuttle mission and was being broadcast live by one of the astronaults on a camcorder. It clearly shows an object stationary in the distance just outside the Earths atmosphere. Then a ball of light is blatently shot at this thing from the Earth. The object shoots away at massive speed and avoids the missile. Look it up, All live feeds from shuttle missions have been banned since that incident.

The powers that be know they are out there and are trying to keep them away.

I am now convinced after seeing that footage (a true non-beleiver before)

edit on 31-10-2010 by DINOMAX09 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2010 by DINOMAX09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Then you are right, dont know who said it was an alien, sorry and yes deformed human it is, specially the one singing.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

are you kidding? this is a kid in a spiderman costume......wasted my time!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
*looks again at thread pertaining to thread decorum*

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-10-2010 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
As per the OPs request and because of the mass of off-topic posts, this thread is now closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join