It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you find this to be a little coincidental?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm wondering why all of a suddent packages are getting discovered that could be explosives...what great timing that we have these suspicious packages popping up.

Fox news quote "Suspicious packages discovered in Dubai and England in air cargo shipments to the U.S. contained explosive materials and appeared headed for Jewish places of worship in Chicago, President Obama confirmed Thursday afternoon."

So is my theory and the theory of many other that this new discoveries is actually perpetuated by the liberal elite or the government to keep Obama in office. We often speak of wars occurring during the end of a presidency to perpetuate the importance of the current president. This is a different Obama in what we have been hearing of the past this was one of the most lowest of his lowest moments when he found out about the Fort Hood shooting...Obama Fort Hood. Would you give a shout out knowing that you had just learned people may have been killed due to a crazed gunman? So does his reaction to this bomb threat appear out of character and just in time for elections? I was actually sickened and angered by his lack of compassion and concern...

And please don't say this is a rediculous theory considering you may believe in aliens or 911 conspiracies..i'm just putting some opinions into context..is it really that far out? If you have not seen the clip provided please watch it all the way through..

edit on 29-10-2010 by chrismarco because: big whoooppsss on that....I meant the connection to the upcomming elections as a way to look a more tough on terror..thanks to the bottom poster for diplomatic in his response..

edit on 29-10-2010 by chrismarco because: and that would be hefficide

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Considering that Obama is in office for two more years...

No.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
you think thats weird, since finding these explosives (8pm - 9pm GMT? roughly) the entire internet (landline, not mobile) has been down for the north of england and scotland, it's only just came back up.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have been thinking the very same thing. It just seems very odd and of course the timing is very good for the big government people. "see there still is a threat" blah blah.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

somethings afoot watson and it has nothing to do with the price of tea in china

i smell a setup the timing of this event to too close to the election we all know this

the packages were found rather quickly difused and the masses alerted to the situation

too conveinent for my taste.

everyone it seems is in obamas pocket and this issue was good enough to deflect from the issues facing this nation

so im calling bs

meh.......

edit on 29-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Hiya mate,

I live in the north of England and ive had no problems with the internet or phone? How north you saying?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
just saw cnn this is totally a conspiracy just 2 days before halloween. can anyone say trick or treat. why Yemen? is that were ww3 will start? is america going to invade Yemen? the questions just keep coming.......

edit on 29-10-2010 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Binoit316

Cumbria, but Tracy phoned her auntie in Warrington and hers was down too, I contacted BT and talk talk customers, they were down, couldn't get hold of any sky customers that I know though..........
edit on 29/10/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
this was a big joke ..just to remember some names like al CIAda and terrorists...and vote for democrats ..they make you feel safe and care for you..bla bla..

they need not much nowadays to bring fear to the people...just the media..some words and some printer cadriges..

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
3 recent vids from alex and paul watson www.youtube.com... this first clip is about the latest Bin Ladin tape and cointelpros involvement . This second clip www.youtube.com... they suggest that the script follows US political talking points that trys to keep us divided and distracted from what is going on . and then there is this clip www.youtube.com... all and all fits into the nearing election..........peace

top topics

join