Fox News Kills Monsanto Milk Story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey ATS members,

I saw this video and thought everyone ought to know about the Bovine Growth Hormone that Monsanto created so that they could increase their profits. I have included a few links which provide more support for the story. I assumed that this story hadn't been covered yet as I looked through the Educational/Media site first. I hope it isn't a duplicate...sorry if it is.

The two news reporters on this video were eventually fired for insubordination as they wanted to go on with the story, but Fox had received a directive telling them not to show it or there would be 'dire consequences'.

www.youtube.com...

The next article is about the babies in China and Puerto Rico who were actually developing breasts.

stopmonsanto.wordpress.com...

The following article explains how the hormone causes breast, prostate and colon cancer.

www.psrast.org...

So, if nobody else will do anything to fix this problem at least we can spread the word that if you like to drink milk, please buy organic.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
this was posted last year...old news. search is your friend.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

Mods, please delete this post as I have no idea if it is even an option for me to delete it myself. I did a search for this story and came up with nothing. I scrolled around for a while trying to find something like it. Oh well. ::
(((

I am sure that the nice person who responded to this post will enlighten me as to how it is done since this is my second post on ATS.

p.s. I certainly didn't want to repeat a story which is why I used the 'search' option in the first place.....too bad it didn't work.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lisa12

Your thread can stay alive.

The vid is old, yes... as is the psrast release, but the StopMontsanto article is fairly new. If there is something new to an older story, there's nothing wrong with starting a new thread with it.

Carry on.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lisa12

Bleh, that corporation is evil, pure and simple. I don't have a lot to say beyond that. too upset.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Old story, very old story.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I don't care if it's old; I've never seen it. The rBGH is very frightening. My friends' daughter started growing pubic hair and breasts at 6 years old. It's not at all uncommon either.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Don't feel bad, trying to find a thread in a haystack of thousands and thousands of threads isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world. You have to finesse your seach to include not just the obvious, but perhaps possible summary title wordings as well. Sometimes sifting through all search responses for "Monsanto" is your only option ;P
The older your original source, the more likely it has been covered, ergo you should search harder on potential topics.

For the record though, I hadn't seen that story before. Not a bit surprised, but quite disgusted (once again) by this monster we call Monsanto. Someone has got to figure out a way to wake up the general population to these SOB's and what they are doing to the human race.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lisa12

Welcome to the board, Lisa. It does not matter if your post is "old news" to some. Every day there are people who are just beginning to wake up to these travesties and may have never heard about this before. Besides, as Masqua said, you provided some updated material as well.

I think people like the Fox reporters Steve Wilson and Jane Akre should be remembered as courageous forerunners of paving the way for more of us "pawns" to break the shackles and stand up for the truth. It cost them their careers at the time, and for a long time afterward they were "punished" for their righteous morals of exposing a wicked deceitful industry that is poisoning us through corrupt practices. Another good website you might be interested in is www.notmilk..com

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkFist

I agree, I've never seen the video either. I'm glad you posted this [again?].
"We tell you what the news is"
Ugh. That makes me want to

Something needs to be done about monsanto.
Maybe we can get the Mexican drug cartel up here to take them down

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I don't care if it's old. News like this needs to be repeated again and again, lest we forget just how corrupt some of these corporations are. Monsanto is destroying the dairy industry for it's own gain and quasi-news agencies like Fox are helping to cover it up.
edit on 29-10-2010 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Bovine growth hormone has been an issue up here in dairy country for some time. Most of the farmers up here won't use it. There are dairies up here that advertise that their milk doesn't come cows that have been treated with bovine growth hormone. I have milk in my refrigerator that's hormone free. One thing though, I wouldn't ever buy milk at Wal-Mart. Bovine growth hormone is probably why their milk is cheaper. I'll gladly pay more for milk if it's hormone free.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alonzo730

I think that's the key to winning the battle. Paying more. If enough people realized what the lower price costs them in terms of known and unknown health effects they wouldn't just look at a pricetag to make up their minds.
For what it's worth I put the OP's link on my facebook. Maybe I get a someone else to do a little research and change their habits.

Besides milk isn't good for us anyhow! Treating it as a luxury item doesn't hurt your health either!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I believe this is the original post from last year sometime. Monsanto is disgusting...youll find ties to blackwater if you look deep enough.

www.abovetopsecret.com...reply to post by Lisa12

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lisa12

Mods, please delete this post as I have no idea if it is even an option for me to delete it myself. I did a search for this story and came up with nothing. I scrolled around for a while trying to find something like it. Oh well. ::
(((

I am sure that the nice person who responded to this post will enlighten me as to how it is done since this is my second post on ATS.

p.s. I certainly didn't want to repeat a story which is why I used the 'search' option in the first place.....too bad it didn't work.

Lisa, it's not your fault. ATS search facility really sucks. It has happened to me more than once.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ahhh here it is...

Monsanto buys Blackwater

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lisa12

And Fox News sucks too. It's despicable that they killed this story. I'm glad the journalists blew the whistle, though, at least it exposes Fox for what they are - minions to the monsters.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
Ahhh here it is...

Monsanto buys Blackwater

Didn't Blackwater also change its name around the same time? I seem to remember reading it did - because its criminality had been exposed.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

GREAT link. Thanks so much!

Lisa - S&F - some things need to be revisited. Again and again and again until they're fixed.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
I don't care if it's old. News like this needs to be repeated again and again, lest we forget just how corrupt some of these corporations are. Monsanto is destroying the dairy industry for it's own gain and quasi-news agencies like Fox are helping to cover it up.
edit on 29-10-2010 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

I actually think that Monsanto is one of the NWO flag bearers for population control. their business is toxins and poisoning the food of the world population.

Big Pharma takes care of making sure people stay ill (often related to toxins),

The petro-chemical industry and Big Corporations take care of poisoning the water and the earth.

The military takes care of poisoning the air.

The Government takes care of making us legally slaves.

The Banks take care of stealing our money.

The Media takes care of the lies.

They've got it all worked out. The 'D' team.

edit on 30-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join