It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Buchanan, Culture Wars Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
*Be sure to watch Video 3 at the 5:45 mark*
*I strongly recommend watching the last video it really sums up the spirit of his speech*

Pat Buchanan makes a very credible point throughout his speech about our nation at the time and how different Bill Clinton was to the era. Everyone just remember that George Bush means George Bush senior not junior whom Pat Buchanan deeply opposed. Buchanan is staunchly against free-trade and corporate globalization. I like Pat and he had lots of great ideas of how to reinvent our nation, I don’t agree with everyone he supports but I agree with him.
edit on 10/29/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
No replies? Come on!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

ok man myself i do not like pat he is employed by msnbc i use to watch pat quite a bit in the past

while i use to agree with alot he use to say the man is as two faced as they come.

i am leary of the man personally.

he has become nothing but a political pundit who sold his soul for a paycheck

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Misoir, having read much of what you post, I never thought I would agree with you on anything.

First time for everything I guess...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more with Buchanan on this. Free trade and globalism is undoing the very foundation of this country. Pat was part of Reagan's and Bush 1's "neo-conservatives" but he knew enough to break with the brand of neo-conservatism directing the GOP now.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

It really shows what kind of person you are when you are able and willing to bring the story of a poor woman's to a huge speech and say it with such emotion that it can silence the entire audience. Pat, I truly believe, does care about people in this country and not big interests. His movement was about people and their aspirations and convictions, people like him are becoming rare in this country.

I especially loved this part of his speech.

"The troopers came up the street, M16's at the ready... and the mob threatened and cursed... but the mob retreated, because it had met the one thing that could stop it. Force... rooted in justice and backed by moral courage."

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I like pat, do not watch his commentaries any more, but from the stuff i heard in the past i liked him.

Do not have time to watch the vids, but i am sure plenty here will have a view.

top topics

join