It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS Forgotten That Right Vs. Left Is A False Paradigm?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
We elected President Bush Jr. and he passed the Patriot Act, started Domestic Warrentless Wiretap programs, torture, "enemy combatants" and etc.

We elected President Obama and he upheld the Patriot Act, Domestic Wiretaps, and asserted the right to assassinate US Citizens, and got an "off" switch for the internet.

OP is correct, the party that claims to be liberal AND the party that claims to be conservative are the same party, it's like the character "two face" in batman, except for us both faces are evil.

BOTH sides are actively removing our rights, when we elect the Tea Partiers, I predict EVEN MORE of our rights will be removed.

We all think we are electing in the saviors who are going to fix #, but the PATRIOT Act isn't going anyway, FBI being able to track your vehicle/person without a warrant isn't going anywhere. Big Brother is both major parties.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by wcitizen

no i dont agree with the left right are an illusion perpretated on us all

i think of this entire issue as you and me

there are groups created that seek to impose what they want us all to think and do and take

i knows whats best for me and i dont think you do and the bickering goes from there.

my take is politics is the id taking over rational thought to a extent then ego takes it from there and the super ego shoves the belief system down each others throats.

left right is no illusion ideology based on the id and the ego and the super ego has no limits but what puts those limits into check is the opposite belief system to me politics is the very embodiment of the human psyche.

or i am rambling agian and know not what i am talking about.
edit on 30-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Fine, but as I see it there is no opposite belief system between the blues and the reds, because they all simply do the bidding of the same controllers - so whether one votes red or blue - outcome will be exactly the same. In that sense, it is an illusion, and therefore there is no opposite to limit or check, hence it is running amok.

However, we see it differently. That's ok with me. No prob.
edit on 30-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

unless they planned this from the beginning the saying the best trick the devil ever played on man was getting him to beleive he didnt exist.

we both have felt the effects from both sides people say one side is worse than the other and the truth of it all is

one side is worse than the other but dont beleive in the left right paradigm at our own peril.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

unless they planned this from the beginning the saying the best trick the devil ever played on man was getting him to beleive he didnt exist.

we both have felt the effects from both sides people say one side is worse than the other and the truth of it all is

one side is worse than the other but dont beleive in the left right paradigm at our own peril.

I will take my chances. What I see is they are both batting for the same masters, and the plan is being executed as instructed...it was under Bush and it still is under Ob, and yes, I believe this has been planned for decades.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by GovtFlu

Well than who do you vote for? No one?

So what you are saying, is that no matter what anyone does, they are all responsible for what the government does in their name.

Can ANYONE name me a movement that is calling for smaller government? Less intervention in other country's affairs. Just wondering if there is a movement for such a thing. I am sure I heard something about one, it is just right there on the tip of my tongue.

No, I'm saying the GOP & DNC have a history, like 50k+ dead US troops because of the Gulf of Tonkin lie, of recklessly endangering innocent lives... add the death & suffering in Iraq & Afghanistan thanks to lies, and to me these partys proven history of suborning, fomenting and exporting violence "made in the USA" is simply inexcusable. Not to mention, what? some $200 Trillion in actual debt? a constantly open border, ever increasing police state laws, taxes, rules, sham elections.. atrocities of the CIA and a million other failures.

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results was defined as "Insanity" by Albert Einstein.. recycling GOP & DNC clowns is doing the same thing over & over again.. and it's lead to the insanity of Vietnam, Iraq & Afghanistan, torture, The Fed, bush, obama, patriot act, rendering aka kidnapping if you or I do it, fractional reserve... haven't these fake partys done enough damage? lied enough?.. proven themselves incompetent enough?

Three things the GOP & DNC are proven world leaders at: exporting violence & US jobs..and lying. Supporting either guarantees more war, torture, death, aggression and hatred towards "America". I don't have any enemies except the dude whose bird I shagged, I don't appreciate republicans & democrats teaming up with historic deadly stupidity to piss off, er "radicalize", total strangers enough to attack where I live. I am not one of them (GOP & DNC them), I don't support them, I dont care about them, they are not my friends or peers.. I don't require a leader, I don't need to be led, my opinions are all mine.. no party or religion chooses my arguments.

So yeah, I vote for no one they want me to, either 3rd party or not at all... you can endorse whichever party of killers you want.. killed by the right or killed by the left.. dead is dead and every innocent death they cause, the torture, the lies, fascist laws.. all on you party people.. not me, and frankly not voting, or tossing away my vote to a 3rd party gives me the peace of mind my vote didn't needlessly kill anyone for corporate interests, didn't endorse those who cause the debt, overthrow a govt.. in no way did I give my "ok" to the status quo that is currently ruining the nation.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The Left/Right paradigm is one of the strongest examples of a false dichotomy that is around; to imagine that a nation of 300 million people can be adequately represented by only 2 political parties that have more in common with each other (subservience to Wall Street bankers, primarily) than they do anything with the people.

You have to get into the history of education, for example John Taylor Gatto and other sources, to see how the teaching of critical thinking was systematically and deliberately removed from schools at the same time bell-driven, forced education was imposed by law to create obedient workers and docile voters who are awake just enough to realize that something is wrong but not bright enough to figure out who is screwing them over - so all they do is blame each other, in this never-ending political charade.

George Carlin summed it up rather brilliantly (caution, strong language):

edit on 10/31/2010 by Nicorette because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

reply to post by tothetenthpower

i am a partisan i will not lie but i was made this way

in my opinion the left represents true evil in this country and i will never yield to it

but it goes beyond that to me the left seeks to increase governmental control over my life and yours

and thats why i fight if the situation was reversed i would be fighting the right winger with every ounce of breath i have.

i fight those who seek absolute authoritarian totalitarian rule that is my enemy and thats who i fight

and right now its coming from the left the left is the party of big government and government knows best you simply do not.

i am what i am and i was made this way the powers that be seeks to set one another against each other.

united we stand divided we fall and if you just sit idley by you become a victim either way.

i am partisan i am apart from the agenda of the left and i will always be this way but i am still american

respect my views and i will respect yours.
edit on 29-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Wow I am stunned, So you can't see the right is doing the exact same thing as the left and seeks to control every aspect of your life? It doesn't matter who is in power we loose freedom regardless, this is the falsehood of the right left paradigm. What you can do is fight against both and don't fall for the lies of either side. The right claims they are for limited government and free markets however thier actions prove otherwise. The left simply is blatant about not wanting limited government and free markets. Wake up!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join