If You Use Herbs and Supplements, You've Been Betrayed by Lawmakers. A HIGHLY URGENT Message...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

What sort of vitamins are good?\

Do you take just a multivitamin?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I assure you we are in a war. Might not be guns. But, we better nail these bastards to the wall, figuratively. Justice must come to Big Pharma.

Spread the truth, this is one way we will destroy them.

Troy

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Namron7
Happily, there’s a loophole:

Everyone – including the lawmakers – seems to have overlooked the fact that most of these herbs and supplements can be found in different types of shampoos you can buy off the shelf.

Apart from their timeworn and proven healing effects on HIV, cancer, leprosy, gunshot wounds and all kinds of infectious and genetic diseases/trauma, herbs and supplements have also always had a beneficial effect on hair:

• Camomile: smooth, glossy finish for brunette hair
• Oregano: gentle, natural gloss for all hair types
• Basil: mild, slightly astringent treatment for hair that tends to be greasy if left to its own ends
• Mint: a perfect natural antidote to dandruff, clinically proven
• Selenium (NB: not a herb): excellent for hair fibre strength and integrity

There are many more essential supplements and herbs to be found in lots of different shampoos. So if you can’t get your herbs/supplements from pills, you could definitely continue getting them from shampoos if push came to shove (at least for a time until they close the legal loophole).

That wont exactly work unfortunatly, with there being Cleansing Ingredients that are extremely bad for your hair.

For instance,

....very common,

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
Ammonium Laureth Sulfate
Ammonium Xylene Sulfonate
TEA Lauryl Sulfate
Sulfur (in dandruff shampoos)
Selenium Sulfide (in dandruff shampoos)

....less common,

Magnesium Sulfate
Sodium Thiosulfate
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
Alkyl Sodium Sulfate
Alkyl Benzene Sulfonate
TEA-Dodecylbenzene
Sodium C12-15 Alkyl Sulfate
Sodium Dodecyl Sulfonate

All of these ingredients can be found in the likes of Suave, Dove, VO5, Pert Plus and even Pantene!

So although shampoo's can be seen to carry good herbs, they also contain bad ingredients

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
My friends,

Sign The Petition

Under the Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products Directive, a company needs to demonstrate the safety and efficacy of the herbal medicine through traditional use within the EU for at least 30 years or 15 years within the EU and 30 years outside the EU. Due to character of herbal medicine, it is very difficult or almost impossible for these herbal medicines to obtain licences. In the six years since the THMPD was initially passed in 2004, not one Chinese herbal medicine has managed to get a licence (correct at the time of writing). Thus, all Chinese herbal medicines will remain 'unlicensed', therefore no allow to import into Europe. It is effectively banning the import of ALL traditional herbal remedies such as Chinese herbal medicines. Moreover, Western and Ayurvedic (of Indian origin) herbal formulas will also be prohibited from all EU states.

Chinese Herbs Also Under Threat

www.consumersforhealthchoice.com...

There are many more online petition's

ANH ready to go to court as traditional herbs are threatened by upcoming EU legislation

The key limitations of the EU Traditional Herbal Medicinal Product are as follows:

1. Discrimination against non-European Herbal Traditions by requiring at least 15 out of 30 years of usage within the EU, as the basis for proving long established, traditional usage. The basis for this requirement is the supposedly varying pharmavigilance standards in different regions, implying that standards outside of Europe may be lower than those within Europe. This provision seriously disadvantages Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, South East Asian, Tibetan, Amazonian and southern African traditions, which are among the longest and most developed botanically-based healthcare traditions worldwide.

2. Particular combinations of herbal products may be disallowed. ‘Traditional use’ under the THMPD is based on use of an individual herb or specific combination of herbs. It therefore prevents use of new or innovative combinations that might be supported by emerging science.

3. Products are subject to pharmaceutical criteria and GMPs. Under the THMPD, manufacturers must meet pharmaceutical GMPs, including purity and stability criteria that are identical to those used in the case of conventional pharmaceuticals, under the provisions of the same base Directive (2001/83/EC). These criteria cannot be met in the case of many poly-herbal products owing to the complexity of mixtures, the masking of known markers and, in other cases, the lack of standards for identification of markers.

4. Traditional medicines are eligible for registration only if they are intended for minor ailments, while traditional medical systems generally have developed to cater for the full range of ailments and diseases encountered in their indigenous environments. Accordingly, the registration scheme may be discriminatory against ethnic minorities within the EU who might wish to benefit from products associated with their traditional medical system. While food supplements are able to be sold legally within the EU containing ingredients that support the health (or reduce the disease risk) of, for example, cardiovascular or neurological systems, these are disallowed under the THMPD scheme.

5. Excessive cost of accessing the THMPD regime. The cost of meeting the data requirements for the THMPD, including the assembly of dossiers of bibliographic and expert evidence, as well as the requirements for genotoxicity data (which typically have to be commissioned as existing data are not available) is prohibitive for many SMEs.

6. Herbal Products containing significant levels of vitamins and minerals will be prohibited and allowed only if the action of those nutrients is considered ‘ancillary’ to that of the herbal ingredients.

7. Herbal products containing non-herbal ingredients other than vitamins and minerals are currently disallowed. However, the Directive may in the future be amended to allow such ingredients, although verifying their safety to the satisfaction of the HMPC is likely to be challenging and very expensive.

8. Increased cost to consumer and restriction of freedom of choice given that significant compliance costs will apply, which will be passed on to the end user, making the cost of products uneconomic for some and limiting their right to make their own health choice.

9. Committee control. Authorisations are controlled by the HMPC, which is weighted strongly towards drug pharmacologists/cognosists, as opposed to practicing medical herbalists and others with specific expertise on traditional medical practices.

10. Impact on non-European herbal suppliers. Many herbs potentially eligible under the THMPD scheme are produced by small-holder farmers and communities in non-EU countries. If products containing such herbs are disallowed as botanical-containing food supplements, and are also not able to be licenced under the THMPD scheme, these rural communities could be impacted very seriously.

www.anh-europe.org...

ETA : Chinese Herbal Medicine is seriously under threat in the UK >

As the European directive’s final implementation date April 2011 is approaching, UK’s Chinese medicine profession is witnessing a historical moment. The current crisis can be temporarily alleviated if one of these issues is solved: on the one hand, if practitioners are given statutory regulation status, they may continue to prescribe the currently unlicensed Chinese medicine to their patients, and on the other hand, if the new European directive is amended to no longer require Chinese medicine to obtain licenses, they will continue to be widely available to the public. Currently, neither possibility is close to realising, meaning that UK consumers face the prospect of losing complete access to many Chinese medicines that they are customised to use.

www.dimsum.co.uk...

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 31-10-2010 by Spiro because: ETA

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
My good friend,

Originally posted by cybertroy
I assure you we are in a war. Might not be guns. But, we better nail these bastards to the wall, figuratively. Justice must come to Big Pharma.

Spread the truth, this is one way we will destroy them.

Troy

I believe Big Pharma and the FDA are way out of line on this one and after doing extensive research, I have now come to the conclusion, via China, that the FDA et al are seriously against BIG competition.

We, as you say, need to play a HUGE part in this too

Signing petitions, writing letters and voicing our discust is the way forward here. We need to stand by and voice our opinions along with the companies fighting for OUR rights!!!

Many thanks for your post

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think it's wrong what they're doing, but taking supplements are not necessary if you eat the right amount/types of foods. And what about herbs? We won't be able to buy basil, mint, thyme, oregano, etc... in the produce section of the supermarket? I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sportbominable

That is actually not true due to the lack of vitamins and minerals in the soil of the USA and other places. If you look at the vitamin content of fruit in the 60;s and 70's compared to today it is drastic. A daily whole food multivitamin is a great addition to having a healthy diet full of good quality fruits and vegetables.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by Spiro

First, they burned the witches who nurtured and cared for the villagers. Then, they took over our healthcare. Now, they're doing it again.

Use of natural herbs and medicines was used by monks and lay Christians since the very begining of Christianity, about thousand and half years before western Christians before the witch burnings, vast majority from 1550 to 1650. When they stopped burning witches is when the occult groups had become too powerful to persecute. The witches got control of Russia in 1917, and complete control of Eastern civilization after WWII. The witches control your healthcare, your central bank, your fiat currency, your wars, your sham democracies, your education system, etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I started a small medicinal herb garden last summer because I was afraid of this. I wonder if we could put together a list of the most important/best to have on hand, and what they are used for? Since I just started this, I only have a few but am interested in growing a nice collection of medicinal herbs.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian the Christian

Christians had been killing people as witches since before the 1100's easily. They did this based on paranoia,fear, and a lot based on ergotocide from the rye. Wicca comes from Wicce or "To know" and was the name given to the wise women who were folk healers in villages in Europe predating Christianity. Your statement is heavily biased and incorrect. Millions of innocent people died as a result of the Church for little to no reason at all.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Whats needed is a massive email campaign voicing great displeasure with the FDA, Big Pharma, Congress and the Obama Administration. These emails would be addressed to the above plus all the leading newspapers, all TV network news organizations, your local Senators and Representative, It doesn't hurt to email any government organization not even connected with this issue as it spreads the issue and may get others involved. What this action does is create embarrassment for those in government who have supported all this crap. The biggest problem is gathering an email list on all the news media, I haven't seen any free email lists but there are some for sale on the internet. If anyone has such a list maybe they could publish it or give us a link to one.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

This just in................Mike Savage Rocks ! .......LOL

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

UPDATE !.................Us Goverment Officials call President Obama for more Donuts !

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

This kicked off many decades ago, the NWO has been long at work on all of these attacks on human freedom. Self treatment for illness and other aspects of independent living (promotion of hybrid and GM food seeds another example) have been under attack for decades. People think these conspiracies are phenomena of the Internet age. Not so. For instance look a little into what the AMA and others did to derail Linus Pauling and his theories on fighting cancer with mega doses of vitamins. Keep in mind in that there was far less money to be gleaned from patients receiving Vitamin C, even in the mega doses that Pauling indicated than radiation and other far more exotic therapies. The way they undermined Pauling was when the various trials and studies were performed, they did not follow the exact dosages recommended and methods of intake described by Pauling. Something tantamount to leaving the hatch open on a submarine and then claiming it sank on submersion. If Pauling was onto something we will likely never know. He was a brilliant man in a number of fields, he was the only person to receive two non-shared Nobel prizes. And so the NWO at one point acknowledged his brilliance only to turn against him when his research did not line their coffers or promote their master/slave agenda.

These aspects of our lives are under constant attack, vigilance is a must.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

This just in................Mike Savage Rocks ! .......LOL

Doctor Savage indeed rocks on many fronts and nutrition and the benefits of a natural diet and natural supplements are among his numerous fields of expertise. I'm now reading his current national best seller, "Trickle Up Poverty". More pertinent to this thread would be his numerous books on nutrition, supplements and herbal healing. He has authored 31 books as far as I know. These include "The Herbal Bible: A Family Guide to Herbal Home Remedies", "Healing Children Naturally" and "The Antioxidant Cookbook: A Nutritionist's Secret Strategy for Delicious and Healthy Eating" just three of many published under his given name "Michael Weiner".
Yes, Mike Savage rocks!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm guilty of being an armchair critic when it comes to government policy. If this goes ahead (and it kinda looks like it will), i'll be joining up with any/all groups opposed to this and taking what ever action is deemed necessary.

I found this website and signed the petition, turn your speakers off if you don't want the distracting music playing while you are reading the information.

Save Herbal Medicine

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Codex Alimentarius
edit on 1-11-2010 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I recently attended a meeting in town in regards to the closure of a health food store. Apparently the owner made a suggestion to a customer that taking cinnamon was helpful with controlling blood sugar levels. He only said that it was helpful, but not a replacement for diabetes medication or a medical doctor. But the customer chose to buy the cinnamon and ditch their medication. The customer ended up dying and the family wants to avenge that death by blaming the guy who sold him cinnamon supplements. It's sad because it's a small town and they are running him out on a rail. I've known this herbalist and shop owner for a decade and he's never once told people to stop their mainstream medical care.

Anyway, chinese herbs saved me from surgery once. I had gallstones and they were quite painful. I was about to go in for surgery but decided to do more research because I wasn't ready to lose my gallbladder and, I was not at a critical point where it had become serious. I know that for myself, herbs are a valid part of one's health care and it should be a choice. I'm sooo disgusted by any attempts to remove the alternatives from the people.

I am happy to sign any petitions, but the biggest way to go up against the lawmakers is to get your own herb garden going and learn how to grow them and make your own medicine. I have a small garden going but I can see it's time to start getting more serious about it. Thanks
edit on 1-11-2010 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Nobody encapsulates how I feel about this topic more than "Muse" when they sing:

Rise up and take the power back,
it's time that The fat cats had a heart attack,
you know that Their time is coming to an end,
we have to Unify and watch our flag ascend,
so come on
They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious,

so come on

www.elyrics.net...

NO ONE ALIVE can stop me using mother natures remedies over thier dark pharmacutical alternatives.
edit on 1/11/2010 by Silcone Synapse because: Link

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

What sort of vitamins are good?\

Do you take just a multivitamin?

Always read the ingredients of multi vitamins-we have some Vitamin C tablets in the UK which put Aspartame before the ascorbic acid(VitC)in the ingredients list.
Under our terms I think that means there is more aspartame thatn Vit C in the tablets...
You could not make it up,but its real.

Best to get your vitamins from good non GMO fresh fruit and veg over any tablets IMHO,but you could also go for fruit or veg essences/oils too.

Growing your own ALWAYS beats the inferior crap they sell in supermarkets though.
But I expect you know that.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join