It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not the best introduction, but it's ok

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Hey friend how you doing?
I hope good.
Cool I will definitley look at it, niceone

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by GoldenGlow

Your welcome! I just stopped by because I thought by now you may be ready for some more evidence. Speaking of which I was wondering if you watched David Wilcock in Return to Camelot and Enigma, and if so what you thought of him? As besides being an intuitive and scientist of new paradigms of matter and energy he is also a professional lecturer, filmmaker and researcher of ancient civilizations and consciousness, and thus far has reached millions of people through radio shows, conferences, audio blogs, books and articles. So as you can see he's a very enlightened individual as to why I suggested watching him, most especially so for the skeptics because he always makes a comprehensive case rooted in scientific fact.

As to the ancient astronaut theory all I can think of is what's right here in our scriptures that reveals they came here thousands of years ago. Srimad Bhagavatam tells of a Demon race that invaded the three planetary systems whilst opposing the demons was the Hindu god Shiva who had a powerful weapon that he fired at the enemy airships from his own. And even the Bible says they come from a far country, from the end of Heaven to destroy the whole land Isaiah 13:3 and Who are those that fly in the clouds as the doves to their windows Isaiah 9:8

This here is a very interesting documentary that widens ones perspective of our reality as it takes our His- Story back to Atlantis revealing how thousands of years ago the gods came down to Earth from the stars to initiate a genesis. You'll also see that which flew in the clouds depicted in ancient religious art. I'd enlarge the screen sit back relax and enjoy as they are all in ten minute segments.
The Legend of Atlantis Part 1 of 25
www.youtube.com...
Bringing you back into the present age what we have here is the full release of factual information on UFO's and Aliens (Part 1) which is an informal documentary as well as an actual filmed lecture where you will hear from many former highly intelligent Government employees, secret agency members, top secret classified clearance employees, and also many engineers for both NASA and all of the highly classified sects of the Worldwide government. The technology we have gained from the Extraterrestrial intelligence from the inner solar system and throughout the vastness of the entire visible/invisible cosmos. www.youtube.com...

This here is a pretty recent disclosure First contact (Crop circles and UFOs connection) part10/20 Mitchel our Astronaut from NASA is on CNN revealing hundreds of classified sightings released by the British Government. www.youtube.com...

Then here we have Larry King CNN - The U.K. UFO Files - Part 1 ( 12 to 15,000 case files )
www.youtube.com...

Plus this irrefutable and undeniable EVIDENCE: The Case for NASA UFOs part1/11 (David Sereda) Introduced by Dan Ackroid www.youtube.com...

CNN NEWS - Galactic Federation of Light Scout Ship Deactivating Dummy Warhead !!!!!
www.youtube.com...

Galactic Federation of Light - contacted Former Canadian Defense Minister
www.youtube.com...

May the Blessings Be!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Welcome to ATS! I just signed up as well and everyone on here has been pretty friendly so far. Just be yourself and please don't hoax!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowsecretxx

Thank you.
Look forward to seeing you on the threads

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenGlow

I saw David Wilcock on Project Camelot.
I thought it was very interesting what he had to say.
Thanks for those links i'll take a look at them.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Personally I'll advice to bring some salt with you to David Wilcock. You need to take a grain of it while listening to his ideas.

I do agree... The guy is pretty interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join