It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question: how do the reptilians fit into the war on terror???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
question: how do the reptilians fit into the war on terror???

just wondering why they would kick this stuff off if they actualy exist an say for example its true.......

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If they do exist, why do you think they must have something to do with the war on terror?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
ben laden and al-zarqawi are reptillians

lol

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Answer: They don't. Why? Because they don't exist...

MrC

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I would say that (if they exist) there is something in the middle east that they want back. Iraq=Mesopotamia which was the ancient homeland of the reptiles. It's where it all started.

I've seen suggestions that there may be an anomaly of some kind in the Caucasus mountains, which isn't a million miles away. This anomaly could be a kind of 'stargate' or a doorway between dimensions or an entrance to the 'hollow Earth'. Apparently! We ain't in Kansas any more!

At the very least, controlling Iraq gives them a greater hold on the rest of the ME, oil supplies etc. The 'war on terror' is just a smokescreen, with the handy side effect of destabilising the ME & East. Starting, funding & controlling wars is what they do (apparently) when they want to replace the Govt. Who does the new Iraqi Govt answer to I wonder?

btw, for 'reptiles' I read 'NWO types'. Whether we believe that they morph into giant lizards or not, that's who we're talking about here.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reptillans do fit in but remember Free of Speech is free but dont talk to loud

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Iraq=Mesopotamia which was the ancient homeland of the reptiles. It's where it all started.

You must be confusing something here...

new topics

top topics

join