It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot calls art bell over area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hi ATS I am doing another podcast and this one will be very interesting. This one is about the phone call to art bell while a man was flying into area 51 and was supposedly shot and you can here it on the phone. I will also be talking about the man who called art bell and claims he is from 2063. He claims that he is a time traveler and agriculturists trying to find plants and food that can survive the heat of the future. He also says that humans discover how to time travel in 2051. Hope you all enjoy the new podcast. It will be up in a few hours

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

I'll never forget this broadcast! I listened live that night. Great memories of Art's show back then. Everything was new and exciting, even the pranks like the Area 51 pilot.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
reply to post by kid_cudi

I'll never forget this broadcast! I listened live that night. Great memories of Art's show back then. Everything was new and exciting, even the pranks like the Area 51 pilot.

lol yes it was pretty funny. I hate and love how art used to take every call no matter what.But that is what made him so popular.

new topics

join