It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hybrid Witch Hunt? What the hell is this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Check this out. LINK

They are making a TV show about hunting down alien hybrids. I don't know about you but this sounds like a threat to me. Just listen to the way he says we are going to find them. If I were a hybrid I would avoid these people like the plague.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

omg...well..thats weird ..

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thank you for this post.

That is certainly strange. I think we are taking this UFO and ET thing to a completely ignorant level. Why can't peace be the first thing on our mind? The guy in the video gave me the creeps.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fasteronfire
The guy in the video gave me the creeps.

I think thats the point.

Now much they really can do, as no one truly knows, lol.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I guess this will turn into the same type of fear spreading counter-"terrorism" propaganda they turned the great classic V-series into.

Or who knows, but if that's the case.. sad. Although, science fiction has always had stories about evil aliens (obvious) as well as the nice ones. And everything in between. So it's actually nothing new.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
well I tell you the way the guy said "and we are going to find them" just sounded really threatening to me.
Did anyone else get that?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Another alien TV/film production... hmmmm

Do you think we're over reacting here?

See if I was a tv show/film maker, i'd look for hot topics of the moment to write about. Over the last few years the interest in 2012 and UFOs has built to a peak, so isn't it possible that these productions are just a reflection of that?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
well I tell you the way the guy said "and we are going to find them" just sounded really threatening to me.
Did anyone else get that?

Totally ignorant attitude. Reminds me of the witchhunts of the middle ages. But closer home it gives me the creeps as anyone who is different would fit their idea of Hybrid (eccentrics, autistic people, savant, very high intellect individuals)
edit on 29-10-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm sure this is just a copy cat of the Stan Lee's Superhuman show:

They are just weirder

www.history.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Where does it say they are going to hunt them down? And is it supposed to be authentic or fictional?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm very interested in UFOs "aliens" and such, but do folk think there are really hybrids walking around ?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I'm very interested in UFOs "aliens" and such, but do folk think there are really hybrids walking around ?

Sure there are, they are called Homo Sapiens.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Apparently they are confident enough about it to produce a television show around it.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

I think the question is what are they going to do with them?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I suppose this notion sells. Just like Buffy vampire slayer or Men in Black. The market is still not saturated.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I think that everything that is real is sometimes portrayed as fiction. I have heard of some groups that believe that hybrids are not just walking around, but are awaiting their "people" and will eventually turn on humanity, or be "awakened" when their "people" come to Earth.

There are some projects that are supposedly watching certain people that they think may be hybrids. This is very real, even though in smaller groups. People fear what they cannot explain, and that is what this civilization seems to be about, so I take this subject very serious.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Technically, 'hybrids' are illegal immigrants in any country they set foot on. Also they are the product of non-consensual sex and abduction. In that case, they are part of a chain of evidence and should be captured and interrogated as part of a criminal investigation.

Geneva Convention rules don't apply to non-terrestrial non-combatants so let's hunt these subversive antagonists down, round them up and make 'em take us their masters.

Let's get FEMA on their asses!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Ya but what if they are wrong. What if the hybrids don't really know what they are? What if they are of no threat?
What if they are just trying to live like anyone else? This is fear mongering and lynch mobbing imho

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by wigit

Apparently they are confident enough about it to produce a television show around it.

Where did you find information about any television show?

"Alien Hybrid" is a net forum.

This forum has been designed for like-minded people who feel they posses exceptional abilities. It is for those who have always felt that their lives were guided by a higher purpose, or those who are simply intrigued and convinced that there is more to life than we currently understand.

The forum will bring you together and provide a platform for your voice to be heard, allowing you to interact as part of a special community, discussing your experiences, your views and your abilities. The Gatekeeper will be overseeing the forum daily and will be posting topics for you to discuss, preparing you for the next stage of this potentially seismic world change. Now is your time, join the community, you have something special and we will be giving you a purpose to use it.

www.contactalienhybrid.com...

The forum doesn't seem to be very successfull though, it only has 59 posts....
www.contactalienhybrid.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I hope that was a joke. If a child is born on american soil that child is american. That has been the rule of this nation for many years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join