It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan To Send A Message To TPTB

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Thanks for the optimism, and I can tell you that your input has little value to the discussion.

The whole point is to try to get people polarized. This isn't just about the banks, if you read the OP, this is about sending a message to the people way at the top who throw us bread crumbs. I am not looking to start a panic, I'm looking to get feedback from people on what would be a good planned way to send a message to these people that we're tired of being stepped on and not listened to.

I appreciate your feedback, but it would be much better if you participated in a positive constructive manner instead of a pessimistic one.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
but what do we do against banks? my money is best to sit at a bank account.
i cant risk to hold it in my house,and so does the rest of the people.
well we can boycot and badmouth a certain bank though.
i can even put a story on a site,if someone writes it.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
What needs to happen in my opinion is a group needs to set up an example society to show others it can be done. I have proposed people moving to a certain county electing thier people to the county offices and then implementing the new model, a shining city on a hill. As others see it working and the benefits they will want to follow suit.

won't work
the GOP will infiltrate the model
like they did with the Tea Party
and skew the data for their agenda.

There is only one way to crash the banks
and most aren't willing to do it. Trying
anything less than that one way is futile.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The problem is there is no reasonably fast solution. This is going to take a hundred years to sort out. Like withdrawing money from the bank on a certain day. Not enough people will do it to make it effective.

What needs to happen in my opinion is a group needs to set up an example society to show others it can be done. I have proposed people moving to a certain county electing thier people to the county offices and then implementing the new model, a shining city on a hill. As others see it working and the benefits they will want to follow suit.

Still this is unlikely to happen again simply because not enough people will do it. The free state project is a variation of this and it has gone nowhere. A small fraction of the people who voted on it actually moved to New Hampshire to implement the pan.

it is good plan but will take decades and most likely a century. Along the way we may have some serious setbacks. Many people hope for a civil war but this would be a huge set back rather then a move forward. It is probably best this will be a long process, but frustrates the hell out of those of us who want to be free now. As long as people can trade FRN's for goods and services they will continue to do so.

Sorry to be the wet blanket but I have been trying to get people involved in doing something like this for over 20 years and the bottom line is lots of people talk but very few will act when it comes to any possible risk of thier status quo. I don't blame them no one wants to go backward in hopes of taking a leap forward but risking a huge set back.

Nothing will change much for the better until people are feeling enough pain however then we run the risk of things changing for the worse if chaos or civil war breaks out.

On a positive note and in the interest of solutions in the meantime I suggest people band together in small communities where they can and work on becoming more self sufficient and less dependant on our current centralized model of production. It is a healthier and more satisfying life style and one need not live in primitive conditions to do so. There are leaps and bounds being made in off grid energy and sustainable living. this is a good area to be involved in and help move us forward. The more people who are self sufficient the better off we will be when the currency finishes crashing.

That was a great post, thank you for contributing. Star for you.

I'm curious though... why do you think more people talk instead of acting? Is it because the system is designed in such a way as to distract most people from being able to get involved? Or do you think it's just human behavior? What has to happen to get everyone up and moving on an issue like this?

The way I see it is that it has to be something that DIRECTLY effects every single person in some way or another, and not just a headline on the news for one day, but something that is in their face every single day. One example of this is the current deficit. We hear about it every single day. It's what people are getting annoyed, upset, angry, disappointed and embarrassed about. How can it be used to make people mobilize? Does there need to be something big enough to attract the news media for weeks? Looking to see what you think...

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I am unsure of the illegality of organizing any kind of message to the banks. Banks tend to have the law on their side. And then there is all that fine print within the Home Land Security laws.

The only way in my mind to send a message is through a persons refusal to pay interest whether it is organized or simply an individual effort.

You opened this thread inviting people to contribute by using the examples of the organized effort going on in Europe, then in one of your posts suggested that a single day mass withdrawls may work.

Just asking a question. Certainly did not intend to offend.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

won't work

This is an important point boondock...

We've seen how politics plays a role in such a movement. But, I have to say, as deep as the corruption and greed go within the government, do you really think they would be allowed by their masters to get involved in something that has the ability to impact the financial markets? I would say YES but ONLY if that was already in their plans. Whatever plan evolves to actually happen, in my opinion, would need to catch these guys totally off guard if it were to succeed. I think it would have to be something massive and swift, something that goes viral.

Whatever the plan is, it has to be completely independent of politics. Luckily, money and finances effect every single person across every part line, so sticking with that, I would think, would keep the attention of more people.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Just FYI the federal reserve was created in 1912 long before the great depression. it was created on the heels of a lesser recession though but nothing on the scale of the great depression. Also the creation of money is largely through loans these days and not printed money. The inflation through 2008 till the crash was mainly through loans.

When one takes out a so called loan there is no money loaned only a book entry created on the spot based on the signature of the applicant. The bank records this as an asset and then with fractional reserve multiplies it exponentially.Example: if you get a loan for say $100,000 the bank deposits this promissory note just like cash as an asset and now can loan $900,000 against it as ten percent reserve. Then to add insult to injury they sell the note multiple times making millions off your signature when you funded your own loan. And what did you get for the privlage of making the bank millions? A 30 year mortgage and becoming a debt slave!

This is the height of the fraud as the bank loaned you no money, and this is what has deflated and why real estate is in the toilet. this is why they are still lowering interest rates and trying to sell more loans this is the major way they create money these days. The printing presses are just the petty cash of the system.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

I couldn't agree more. The banks and TPTB have us all by the you know whats. I actually did a similar thing about 2 months ago. I have about 2 years until I'm totally debt free but once I'm done, I'm done. I will never pay interest again so help me god (if he/she exists).

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

I am unsure of the illegality of organizing any kind of message to the banks. Banks tend to have the law on their side. And then there is all that fine print within the Home Land Security laws.

The only way in my mind to send a message is through a persons refusal to pay interest whether it is organized or simply an individual effort.

You opened this thread inviting people to contribute by using the examples of the organized effort going on in Europe, then in one of your posts suggested that a single day mass withdrawls may work.

Just asking a question. Certainly did not intend to offend.

You bring a very important point to the table...

But I would also ask how what we're talking about would be any different than a peaceful demonstration or protest? I would also think that as long as there is no talk of initiating any kind of violence or creating any kind of panic, that there is nothing wrong with intending to have our voices heard. The people of this country have marched, protested peacefully, gotten loud and rowdy and it has done squat. This is why new ideas need to be brought to the table is to see what comes next.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
sorry
didn't mean to be a thread stopper
but I want to share a piece of advice
I got from my dad a long time ago.

We had a chicken coop when I was a boy
and every night a chicken snake would
come in and eat the eggs. And my dad
found a remedy for it.

How do you kill a snake???
with a bigger badder snake!!!

King snakes kill and eat other snakes.
My dad put a King snake in the chicken
coop and that snake didn't harm the chickens
and didn't eat the eggs but he DID kill
the chicken snake. Once that was
accomplished he captured the King snake
and set him free into the wild.

Our problem was solved.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

won't work

Well again it won't work for the same reason crashing the banks won't work not enough people will act. But the city on a hill has more potential then an over night crash because people can work on it over a long period of time..

Also crashing the banks is more likely to set us back as people are not prepared for the chaos that will ensue. If we work on building communities and people can see some measure of self sufficiency in time they will gain popularity. I know everyone wants it now but it just is not going to happen that fast and chaos or civil war is more likely to set us back then move us forward IMO.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Really good feedback from everyone so far...

So what I'm finding is a bigger question that doesn't relate to the actual message just yet.... that has yet to materialize.

BUT... what I am hearing is that there isn't a whole lot of ideas on how to get everyone on board. Even if not everyone, at least a very large majority.

So what are some of the things that everyone has in common these days?

- Youtube: A good enough video could go viral and get people motivated
- Facebook/Social networking: 6 degrees of separation is enough to get a good amount of people dialed in
- Support from Grass Roots: getting some of the bigger groups to support something would help

Anyone else have ideas on this?

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I absolutely agree with you and appreciate the effort of you or anyone else for that matter that brings this subject to the forefront and accomplishes a meeting of many minds. But to have the freedom to speak openly with suggestions I feel requires at least a minimal amount of research into whether or not a group effort would result in the prosecution of anyone.....if you have not noticed we live under fascist rule with many laws aimed at this type of effort.

I am researching the laws right now.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

That was a great post, thank you for contributing. Star for you. I'm curious though... why do you think more people talk instead of acting? Is it because the system is designed in such a way as to distract most people from being able to get involved? Or do you think it's just human behavior? What has to happen to get everyone up and moving on an issue like this? The way I see it is that it has to be something that DIRECTLY effects every single person in some way or another, and not just a headline on the news for one day, but something that is in their face every single day. One example of this is the current deficit. We hear about it every single day. It's what people are getting annoyed, upset, angry, disappointed and embarrassed about. How can it be used to make people mobilize? Does there need to be something big enough to attract the news media for weeks? Looking to see what you think... ~Namaste

Thank you. The main reason IMO is peoples comfort level. As long as the majority are relatively comfortable even in this economy they are unlikely to upset the apple cart so to speak.

What has to happen is people need to feel enough pain before they refuse to tolerate it anymore. This is the risky part. A bank or currency crash could deliver that pain however the majority of people are unprepared to deal with it so the chaos that could ensue is more likely to set us back then move us forward.

The currency is going to finish crashing sooner or later so it may be inevitable which is why I advocate people work on becoming self sufficient and band together where they can. There is no overnight solution IMO.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

But the city on a hill has more potential then an over night crash because people can work on it over a long period of time..

like I said, this won't work either.
It was tried in Waco and Montana
among other places.
See where they wound up???

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Thank you Witness. Your input and help is greatly appreciated. I am very interested to know how to avoid being cast in the wrong light, which would only be used as a weapon to scare and intimidate others from getting involved.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I also would like to bring something else to the table...

I live in California, and as much of the country knows, we have a marijuana legalization initiative. This was added to the ballot through a legal process. An initiative was funded, a petition was filed and enough people signed it so it became a ballot initiative.

What I'm wondering, is why can't the same be done for other things? Why can't the people sign a petition in each state for laws that would prevent the banks from pillaging us? Why can't the people sign a petition that stops the Federal government from prosecuting people for marijuana? Isn't there a legal way to change laws without having to convince a single representative in your district to go to Washington and relay your concerns?

I'm not even sure why we have representatives anymore. There is enough technology in place for every single person to vote from home without having to go through a representative... they were needed 200+ years ago when people couldn't get to Washington to have their voices heard and picked someone who would best represent their collective voices. Is that really necessary these days? I don't think so... but I'm going off topic now.

Staying on point, what mechanisms do we the people have to take an idea and turn it into a law or a ballot initiative?

~Namaste

edit on 29-10-2010 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

What if the crash was organized, but so was the fallout?

People always talk about how to deal with the aftermath of an earthquake, or hurricane, etc... but I never hear anyone talking about how to deal with the aftermath of an economic crash? Shouldn't that be something that needs to be discussed in this same vein? I think it has plenty of merit for discussion....

A lot of people realize that the apple cart is already tipping, and most people don't want to go anywhere near it because to your point, they don't want to tip it over and upset their comfort level. But I also remember when gas prices went to $4+ a gallon and how uncomfortable people were becoming.

If the US economy were to crash, or the world economy, how would people cope and what could be done to maintain any kind of normal life? Is it even possible in such a scenario?

Here is some food for thought... everyone needs food, and if there were a crash, food would be far more important than sliver or gold IMO. That being said, if every single person grew food on their front yard instead of grass to make their house look pretty, nobody would starve. There would be enough collective food to feed everyone. Idealistic? Maybe, but it would work. What else might work to provide for people in case of a financial disaster?

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

But the city on a hill has more potential then an over night crash because people can work on it over a long period of time..

like I said, this won't work either.
It was tried in Waco and Montana
among other places.
See where they wound up???

I disagree. Waco and Montana (I am assuming you are referring to the freemen) are not related they were exclusive not inclusive and based on religious and extreme ideologies. They were not taking over a county they were just living in thier little enclaves and being exclusive of everyone else

A county with a low population could easily be taken over and the plan implemented without some some weird ideology... Get a Sheriff elected and he and a posse could protect against the Feds and the State. This is not theory it has already happens in several counties in this country. Sheriff Mack won a land mark supreme court case cementing the authority of the local Sheriff over the Feds and even the State Then we could implement sound currency free trade and no income taxes and no federal regulation etc. localized production etc. It would take some time but it could be done simply with enough people on board.

It is a simple easy solution but few will act. You just don't go in with guns blazing you quietly attract people to the county and when you have enough you move into key positions. I know of a county that has few regulations and already has an abundance of people of similar mindset etc. still a tough sell for most people.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You do know you are NOT fighting
a man don't you??

You are fighting a beast
and his name is Lucifer.

The only way to defeat Lucifer
is through divine intervention.

You are suggesting using mortal
means to combat a fallen angel.

Remember, who's the bigger badder snake?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/29/2010 by boondock-saint because: added url

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join