It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan To Send A Message To TPTB

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

lol that would do nothing. all the TPTB have more money then all the people on earth combined. you really think some run of the mill citizen withdrawing all their money will do anything to people that have 50+billion dollars? HAH. its a good idea, will be nice to try, but really, it won't do anything.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I did this when Fifth Third told me that they could only deposit my check and not give me any of my money back until 2pm the next day and it was a government unemployment check. I took everything out and told them to kiss my arss. Now, I cash my check at a credit union who does not require any of that BS.

On another note, This morning I was sitting on the couch drinking my coffee, flipping through the channels like I always do and this man called Dave who was speaking grabbed my attention real fast. What made me think that this NWO stuff is serious is when I realized that this man is talking about how corrupt are government is and he is a pastor who is speaking to a auditorium full of people. I waited to see what program it was and then looked it up in google, it was Dave Myers who is Joyce Myers brother I guess. I found him speaking again on her website JoyceMyers.org

I will do whatever it is I have to do. I would love to look the other way and think that it is not real so I can doubt it all but, how can I do that when it is right in my face, how can I do that and call myself a good parent to my children. When I know what they face in their future, how can I just say, it does not matter to me because I will be dead so it won't affect me. I had an ex once that I was going to marry until he cheated on me and I just could not forgive but, He once told me just that. It doesn't matter to him what happens if he is dead then it doesn't affect him so, he doesn't care. That was his attitude toward everything and I wonder if that is the attitude of alot of others out there. If it is then, I would say that our kids and grand kids don't have a chance for their futures as they will be living as slaves. So, I will do what I have to in order to see to it that my kids and grandkids are safe and free. How about you, what are you willing to sacrifice? Somehow, I really don't think this post will make much difference and I truly believe that it is too late for us as a nation unless TPTB come to their senses and realizes what wrong they have done and try to reverse it.

<< 10  11  12   >>

join