It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan To Send A Message To TPTB

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
qthis is were we stop thinking when people say its not a good plan bla bla, a bad plan is better then no plan.

dont let this thread die, come on we the people have done so much for our self and for others and it sucks when the Gov takes that away and says we have to do it their way.. as it seems to go so slow.

Originally posted by schuyler
You've got this amorphous idea that TPTB are involved in some sort of conspiracy aimed at keeping you in the dark, poor, and helpless, but the biggest problem is you have NO VISION for how things should be. If I can't see where you want us all to go, there is no way I will follow you blindly, though that does happen, as Obama has amply shown. All he had to do is lie about who he was and people bought off on his hopey changie thing. Now that his mask has slipped, people aren't so sure they want to go down his radical road.

You're reacting to a lot of disinformation as well.

Our vision is righteous, virtuous, upright, rIght? and our world is !@#$% up and its been that way for a long time.

any thing other as today would been better. or?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hi, friends. It's stillalive from ats.
Since a few of us decided it's to make a change ourselfs,
inspired by the french uprisings, we chose monsanto and
formed this group to gather and inform people about our cause.
Our goal is to inform as many people as we can about the dangers, how to boycott them and how to show them people are
sick from the apathy.
You can help by:
- joining our group
- inviting as many friends as you can
- follow us to know which products to avoid, what is healthy
and how our progress is going
- spread the word to your family, friends and collegues
- propose new ideas

Remember, monsanto are immoral and they will stop at nothing. They will try to censore and evade as much as they can until
we bring them down.

www.facebook.com...
^ this is the group
we will have news,take actions,take interviews and learn people what to buy,what to avoid,how to live healthy and stick it to the man!
i plead every ats member who wants to bring real change (not like that obama cr^p) and who is sick of only talking,and who is not conserned about his facebook privacy to JOIN the group and INVITE as many friends he can to join too. we need to focus right now on this, and op please contact me on u2u so we can chat on what to do next.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAnnunaki
Our vision is righteous, virtuous, upright, rIght? and our world is !@#$% up and its been that way for a long time.

any thing other as today would been better. or?

What vision? It's just like the Republicans today. Their main line of attack is anti-Democrat, but they're having a tough time articulating exactly what their own vision is. It's the same thing here. You've decided everything is screwed up and, by God, you're going to stay home for a day to get the attention of TPTB!

Wow! I mean, that's really heavy. What sacrifice! I'm sure that will get their attention. The Founding Fathers and those who fought and died in the Revolutionary War are sure to look at that and say, "I'm so proud!"

Oh, and your "vision is righteous." Oh-Kay. What vision is that again? Is it that the government is hiding the truth about UFOs from the populace? Is it the Illuminati/NWO/Bilderberger conspiracy again? Is it 9/11? People can't even agree what the facts are and yet you think you're going to build a movement around this stuff? You don't even really know what you are "fighting" for except "stuff is messed up." Hey, I giess that's what stands for "vision."

Look at this French thing again. Rioting in the streets by twenty somethings because the government raised the retirement age from 60 to 62. I suspect the rest of the working world looks at that and says, "What a bunch of childish bunk." These guys actually think they deserve to retire at 60 to a life of leisure when the rest of the world basically works until they are dead.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
yes they do,because they stand for it, while you ridicule.
i dont see you joining up and doing something?
im not even american yet i started a group. and we wont only talk trust me.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I was notified that you are not to be trusted.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Look at this French thing again. Rioting in the streets by twenty somethings because the government raised the retirement age from 60 to 62. I suspect the rest of the working world looks at that and says, "What a bunch of childish bunk." These guys actually think they deserve to retire at 60 to a life of leisure when the rest of the world basically works until they are dead.

Well that's something worth fighting for then is it not?

Stop complaining and do something about it, so what if they fight for justice for an early retirement, heck it's beats working another two year's of money you'll prbably never see. And as for the hater's and complainer's, get up and say something, quit complaining, make a difference, be different, what have you got to loose, hardly much, compared to the guy's at the top of the ladder who'll come crashing down when the masses are strong enough to work together instead of hating eachother.

They should be pointing their finger's at the government's leading the country and how their spending tax payer's money. It all comes down to money, if you keep letting them win, you'll continue to work until your dead as you put it.

edit on 2-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
what O_o
i think i had enough. in 3 days only 6 people decided to join,two people to post something on the group,and no one invited their friends,no one did a damn thing. while i risk my name and waste my time trying to do a good thing.
well you know guys, good luck! i think i know why the tptb are in power.
everyone just talks as always,pointless...another thread about a ufo pic,another thread about how obama rips you off,well continue to only talk and not do anything,i wish you a good luck sarcasticly

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I am sure that you have worked very hard on this and it must be disappointing for you if you have had a poor response.

I regret that I am not on Facebook and have no friends on it either. If you can think of any other way I can help, let me know.

I trust you to at least have a go at getting this off the ground

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i already did,sadly...and im not even american.
people dont care,only read. and they even label me untrusted...great so i wish them luck

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
what O_o
i think i had enough. in 3 days only 6 people decided to join,two people to post something on the group,and no one invited their friends,no one did a damn thing. while i risk my name and waste my time trying to do a good thing.
well you know guys, good luck! i think i know why the tptb are in power.
everyone just talks as always,pointless...another thread about a ufo pic,another thread about how obama rips you off,well continue to only talk and not do anything,i wish you a good luck sarcasticly

Sarcasm a low form of humour as one-1 could say a low vibration you are on, and yet not to forget if you were truly about helping people one-1 would not ever let go of one-1's FAITH. I have FAITH in people even the hater's yet I have not ever given up on them nor have I ever given up Hope in them nor have I ever given up Faith in them. As we are all in this trial together and we must and need to work together.

So you realised it didn't work for you. You now need to revise where you think you have gone wrong and learn from it, not just give-in, try harder and you will see positive outcomes. Do not expect it to suddenly fold into the picture you have visualised for the people as you will find yourself back at square one.
edit on 2-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

i already did,sadly...and im not even american.
people dont care,only read. and they even label me untrusted...great so i wish them luck

Since I do not know you, you are not trusted. No need to take it to heart just something to remember a lot of people who do not know you will not join you.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
fine, ill take the high road and edit my comment.
but ill make it clear,its very nice if you know about energies and how your mood affects your energy,but that dosnt mean you know more then me about it. so please no need to comment my energies,you dont know anything about my energies.
edit on 2-11-2010 by Stillalive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

I was notified that you are not to be trusted.

Would you care to elaborate on how you were notified and by whom?

This is quite an allegation to level against someone with nothing to back it up. Particularly someone who is trying to do some good and is asking others to participate.

What you have done is unfair - how do you expect Stillalive to defend himself against this?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

Since I do not know you, you are not trusted. No need to take it to heart just something to remember a lot of people who do not know you will not join you.

Which is it?

You were notified that Stillalive is not to be trusted or you don't trust him because you don't know him?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Yes I do agree that it is unfair and I apologise for the unfairty and allegations. No comment.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

fine, ill take the high road and edit my comment.
but ill make it clear,its very nice if you know about energies and how your mood affects your energy,but that dosnt mean you know more then me about it. so please no need to comment my energies,you dont know anything about my energies.
edit on 2-11-2010 by Stillalive because: (no reason given)

LOL, again I'm sorry if that's how it came-across, and I wasn't talking of your energies, merely I was talking from experience. And just trying to give ya a piece of advice.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Your here because you know something, what you know you cannot explain, but you can see us, you felt it and your here to have it back, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad! It's this view that brought you here, you want to know what this is, it's all about this, and all your fear's will disappear!
edit on 2-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: No comment.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Facebook sucks bro.
There is a site that shames big corporations,i will see if i can find it.
Aussies were hit with rate hikes yesterday,as usual they just bend over and take it.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i...was just kinda ragy because of how everything turned out.
i just though facebook will be nice because its a way to gather alot of people and make them all informed,since its so "popular",but yea it sucks,and it sucks hard.
the only people i know who shame corporations are the YESMEN,and they will take some time to even reply.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I will by replying to individual posts... just playing catch-up after a weekend of being under the weather. Thanks in advance to all those who have contributed...

~Namaste

edit on 2-11-2010 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: double post

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join