It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Distractions or serious threats . . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I was wondering if I'm the only one who thinks that there are efforts underway to scare the bejeebers out of people leading up to next week's elections or are the following just coincidences . . . .

Lets change the focus a bit . . .

Or maybe this will work . . .

This one's a stretch, but . . .

Seems odd that the first two occur all of a sudden right now, or maybe it's just my general feeling of distrust. Who here thinks there is a possibility of 'something' happening between now and the elections?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well I think it's strange the UPS package incident happened on the same day the airports were going to increase the security screenings (using the front of the hands).

www.cnn.com...

I think the either knew something might happen on this day or they wanted to tone down the uproar over the new pat downs and full body scanners.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thank you for this post.

Things all around the planet seem to be escalating to an alarming level. Three volcanoes erupting, mysterious packages, mass ufo sightings....WHAT IS GOING ON!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

You hit the nail on the head...The news that is coming out this last two months has been insane. Something is going to happen. Planned or unplanned the world is going crazy.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
When I heard about this my first thought was "diversion" (as in, these packages are meant to distract from the real attack).
edit on 29-10-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fasteronfire
Thank you for this post.

Things all around the planet seem to be escalating to an alarming level. Three volcanoes erupting, mysterious packages, mass ufo sightings....WHAT IS GOING ON!

The sky is falling. But seriously, people worry too much about the end of the world. I mean really...what can you do if it's going to end? Just be with your loved ones, help others, and prepare for the next life. That's really all you can do.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

You mean the rumors of disclosure, mass UFO sightings, the foreclosure fraud, all of the earthquakes recently, Blue Flu, UFO drills in UK schools, talks of UN ET ambassadors, massive releases of miliary documents, and volcanic activity? Yeah, it's strange.
We're either gonna see the States collapse, total takeover by TPTB, Blue Beam, the sun kick off a deadly CME, alien invasion or public contact, global seismic catastrophe, WW3, a deadly pandemic of biblical proportions, complete disclosure, or the entire Indonesian archipalego is gonna blow and we're all toast.
ATS has gotten a ton of freaky news lately that just makes you wonder exactly that. WTH is going on?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

obama is getting ready to speak on that package and flight

who really knows what its all about or

its just an insane world and this nation is still at war with radical islam and this not not "man caused disasters"

call it for what it is "terrorism" with the end goal of killing the infidels.

reach out to the muslim world obama said when the islamic world those extremists are clearly wanting to reach out and touch people here and its not as benign as a simple phone call.

a bloodier war is coming to the nations land much like 9-11 and way way worse.

prepare yourselves for what you assumed was unthinkable simple fact it has been always inevitiable.

god speed and watch your 6 o 'clock

edit on 29-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ZodiakZero

Exactly.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not just assuming something destructive and apocalyptic is going to happen but SOMETHING is going to happen and it's going to have a massive impact on our species for better or for worse. I guess we won't know until it's not a choice.

top topics

join