It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking! chemtrail & anomaly pics captured in so calif. High desert 10-28-10 @ 7:45 am pst

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwacker, your ill logic is so full of holes and presumptions it's incredible you can continue to spout out these mounds of hypocrisy with an honest face and continue to get these stars.

Just keep on thinking what you do. I've given up on trying to educate people on this site. It's so very sad that some people mistake intuition which fills in their gaps in available logic for some sort of "faith". This is freaking incredibly simple here, and yet you ... yeah you just don't get it.

At the very least, geo-engineering is going on, and has been for sometime. I see no reason to think that a little population control isn't being tinkered with at the same time. IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE, but yeah... you're obviously missing a few screws in that pea-sized mind of yours.

So say what you will, and let's see just how many stars you get in spouting out 3rd grade logic in rebuttal, but
at least I don't look like an idiot to people who actually have a high degree of intuition and common sense.

Could someone help me out here? I'm trying to find the parts of this post that actually debate the topic, rather than attack the person.

unityemissions, perhaps you can help me - please embolden the parts you wish to discuss like a mature adult.

While waiting... If anyone is concerned about the trails, how about doing a little research. If you live in the USA, you have access to all the tools you need:
Flightaware to help you identify the flight and its altitude.

UWYO's Weather Sounding page where you can identify the air conditions above a location at the required altitude. There are folks here who can help you understand what conditions are conducive to contrails, but if you spend enough time doing this, you will learn for yourself..

NASA contrail formation forecasts to allow a bit more of an overview, and even allow a bit of cross-checking.

All of those sources are verifiable and cross-checkable. Why, you could even hire a suitable plane and get up there amongst it and do some sampling... Much of the US airspace is uncontrolled, despite what 'chem'trail supporters will tell you.

Now, if you can show a proven, verifiable video of an aircraft leaving contrails where the conditions are not right... you will have done what NO 'chem'trail believer has ever done. And money (over US$6000) was collected to do the air sampling, but... Will Thomas and Clifford Carnicom no longer want to talk about that. Perhaps they took a hawaiian holiday with the proceeds?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
reply to post by BillfromCovina

Today I was looking up at the sky with a friend and we noticed two 747 planes that appeared to be the same size and so also appeared to be at the same altitude or pretty close. One had a chemtrail that was across the entire sky, the other had a vapor trail that dissipated at about an inch from it's tail. Yeah I know that some will say that the difference in just a few feet of elevation makes all the difference... Well it is interesting that the planes that had long trails all followed a back and forth patter in both directions, would not that airspace be for planes going mainly in one direction, not back and forth? your thoughts on this please?

Even a hundred feet can be enough to be the difference between a trail, and not. Have you never seen a thin layer of cloud? Why do you think it is in a thin layer?

Do you know what the minimum separation is between aircraft? Do you think you could spot the difference between a plane at 25,000 feet versus say 26,000, let alone 25,500? How close were they, laterally? The difference between 25K and 26K feet is about 4% - do you think you could accurately detect that difference in size, even assuming you could identify the craft (and at 25Kft that would be quite difficult without decent magnification...)

Plus, the type of jet engine, its engine settings and mixture all contribute to the likelihood of a trail.

Here's a discussion about this, and a pic of side by side aircraft, one leaving a contrail, the other not:
contrailscience.com...

By the way, I'm afraid I don't get your point about them 'not (going) back and forth'... Can you elaborate a little on what you mean? And maybe identify roughly where you were when you were watching the aircraft?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

All good points. I noticed that at a certain area in the sky the trail seems to start in both directions and finish in roughly the same ending spot. Planes going in not just one direction but back and forth in the same area. Starting and stopping time after time, day in and day out in the same spot. Yet numerous other planes without trails at all and at all different altitudes.

Makes me wonder when there is no definitive proof one way or another. I saw an interview of a Russian government employee/politician who stated very matter of factly that in Russia they spray the sky's to create a more positive brightness in the sky to keep people from depression in the winters. This dropped my jaw when he said it so matter of factly... trippy. Its all probably nothing though right?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
here is a thread that also has a very similar BLUE OBJECT as the one I captured. NIBIRU? Any thoughts?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

Lens anomaly.

We've been discussing at length, in that very thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I have taken thousands of photos and never had three differing "lens flares" in subsequent order of movement in the sky as these posted here. Also took photos of same time and place in same position with identical types of plane trails and did not get a 'flare" let alone three different types of quote unquote flares just a minute or so apart from each other...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here is a photo from the other thread showing a similar blue object:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

If you did not see it with your naked eye, nor in the viewfinder, then it is an artifact from within the camera.

Much depnds on chance, angles, how the light hits it, and any possible objects (on the ground, or in the sky) that reflect in various ways. It is probably not uniform in occurrence.

There are examples, videos, in the other thread, when you get to reading it more thoroughly......

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
No weedwhacker, he must be right. It has to be Niburu. You know, the planet that, if visible to joe schmoo through a crappy camera should be visible to THOUSANDS of amateurs and professional astronomers...yet somehow isn't, lol.

The fact that someone is ignorant enough to even wonder if this is seriously "Niburu", without them being able to use logic, reason and common sense to answer their own curiosity about why it can't be Niburu.....well, what is the point of having a conversation with that type of person. They will not understand, as evidenced by this very thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

You think THIS thread shows the fact that despite the evidence, the logic, the reason, they STILL WON'T LISTEN?

Well, you will cry (and maybe even feel that our Human Race is doomed, if this is the wave of the future generations), when you see this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

(As I wrote this post, it has 50 flags!!!
Unbelievable!! (Not always sure, with "flags"...who knows, maybe they aren't in favor of what the OP presented? Dunno....)

Remember, enter at the risk of your own confidence in our survival, as a species, in the coming centuries.

Ever see the movie "Idiocracy"?? Was billed as a comedy, and I guess, meant to be tongue-in-cheek....but, what if it is a premonition of things to come?? I shudder at the thought. Glad I don't have any children....

.....still, maybe this small sliver of a sample of ATS ignorance isn't the 'norm'?? Let's hope so......except, one only has to look at places like YouTube, and faith in Humanity begins to shatter, again.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Remember, enter at the risk of your own confidence in our survival, as a species, in the coming centuries.

Ever see the movie "Idiocracy"?? Was billed as a comedy, and I guess, meant to be tongue-in-cheek....but, what if it is a premonition of things to come?? I shudder at the thought. Glad I don't have any children....

.....still, maybe this small sliver of a sample of ATS ignorance isn't the 'norm'?? Let's hope so......except, one only has to look at places like YouTube, and faith in Humanity begins to shatter, again.

OT
"and now back to Ow my balls!"

So what you are saying is we need to convince them we can talk to clouds and they'll believe us?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join