It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking! chemtrail & anomaly pics captured in so calif. High desert 10-28-10 @ 7:45 am pst

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Well....there's a reason:

...see plane take off were it rumbles my house, and I see planes making its way to lax ...

Contrails form in the COLD air, where it's well below freezing, at altitude. Almost always this means above 25,000 feet. So, taking off/landing, no contrails. Arrivals into LAX, when they pass over Ontario? Here is a link that shows just ONE of the arrival procedures for LAX that pilots refer to, and are assigned to fly, by ATC:

flightaware.com...

See the VOR there that is called "Paradise"? It is located just south, and slightly east of the Ontario airport.

When we fly that arrival, and cross the CIVET and BINDY intersections, that is passing nearly over the Ontario airport. See the altitudes, there? 14,000 at CIVET, 12,000 at BINDY. Those are the minimum altitudes, but they also are what you want to aim for, in order to not get high in the descent to LAX.. Up ahead, you see ARNES as both a max, and minimum "window" to pass through. (13,000 to 10,000, in this case).

Here's the Appleman Chart, to help understand contrail formation: asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

Here's a real website to get informed at: contrailscience.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is mostly a recent repost, but I'd like to add it here for relevance to the topic.

Are we being sprayed? It's not only very plausible, it's happening. The questions are, what scope and amount of chemicals.

CHEMTRAILS OR CONTRAILS? Are we really being sprayed?

www.wiseupjournal.com...

Shhh, What if it was reported that they are spraying aluminum?

Could a Ban of Transparent Reporting at the Asilomar Conference be an Attempt to Cover-Up World-Wide Contamination From Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-Engineering Programs?

www.infowars.com...

Saturation through normal barium to counter radioactive barium contamination...

Chemtrails - Barium - Poisoning or mop up?

mikephilbin.blogspot.com...

Pre-HAARP, barium cloud seeding was used to bound electronic signals off the base of clouds and as part of HAARP's patent: It has also been proposed to release large clouds of Barium in the magnetosphere so that photo-ionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interaction.

What Geoengineering, The Royal Society, and Suphur Dioxide have in common ...

Geo-engineering: climate solution or dangerous distraction?

www.theecologist.org...

Haarp, the art of cloud-shaping Video

www.pakistan.tv...

There is an excellent video demonstrating the whys and hows of this from the History Channel documentary.
(This is ten minutes and worth seeing)!

History Channel Documentary airs July 25- HAARP used as Weather as a Weapon

vodpod.com...

Twelve things you should know about Scalar Weapons

www.angelfire.com...

Geo-engineering is in full motion, you can look at the UN to see the public source. Spraying has also been documented in at least five military operations, that we know of.

Operation Deep Shield seems to be a prominent one, and is under mainstream denial.

______beforeitsnews/story/73/166/The_Chemtrail_Smoking_Gun.html

And although dated, these are older news.

Military Said Behind Up To Four Different Chemtrail Programs

www.rense.com...

To wrap up this post, a huge spraying concern for the future. IBM is reverse engineering human brains to create a "world brain", and the world is slated to be coated with smart dust to act as the "skin", which will relay information back to the source for processing through DARPA. I'm happy to bring this up again, I don't think many got to see the thread.

DARPA & IBM building a “global brain” “cognitive computer” for “monitoring people”
IgnoranceIsntBliss

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-10-2010 by Northwarden because: editing links

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
actually, chemtrails are very real...especially off the coast....west in the us,...north east in the UK. then they blow in on the prevailing breeze. that's not all. the static wicks on the trailing edge of aircraft wings with plumbing! hey, i'm a pilot and i live over here by E-SYSTEMS in greenville texas....the stories we get!....the truck traffic we get(secret type trucks at night)
now get this...it's true that a contrail can spur a whole layer of cirrus clouds but one can still the difference in apparent composition. those off-coast jets turn circles and can be seen on satellite images. that's the best method for a watch and the best evidence. after an hour or two the spray spreads out and blankets all the way over to london from the ocean(in the UK spray)...and the circles off portland kicked the PNWest to the rockies

edit on 29-10-2010 by GBP/JPY because: static wicks

edit on 29-10-2010 by GBP/JPY because: how to spell actually

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

....i'm a pilot...

Oh, good! Then you know that "chemtrails" are a hoax.

Oh, wait. You claim to be a pilot, but THEN you write something like this?:

....the static wicks on the trailing edge of aircraft wings with plumbing!

My, oh my. Don't know were to begin , there are so many levels of WRONG about that claim! :shk:

But, benefit of the doubt (assuming you aren't just having a laugh at the "chemtrailers" gullibility)....would love, love love to see some actual photos of these static discharge wicks that are "hollow" and "sprayers". And,the "plumbing".

edit on 29 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Maybe its just me my friend, but I think you pretty much have made your point here already...

Agreeing to disagree is Wisdom, would you not agree? You seem very intelligent in your posts?

I for one enjoy reading ALL different viewpoints and I thank you for yours. Lets hear others

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Here's an interesting video of a military tanker that appears to be turning some type of spray on/off.. it's been posted on ATS before I believe.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Yes, that is the video I mentioned in a previous post. The airplane is flying through existing cirrus clouds. IN between, it is making contrails. That is what you're seeing....it isn't "coming from" the airplane. (The contrails are, I suppose....from the engines' exhaust).

The YouTuber who put that up is "tankerenemy", who is Italian. English is not his first language, so when the crew talk about "chemtrails" he doesn't detect their sarcasm.

The YouTuber who filmed that took it down, from his channel. But, it had already been copied and spread around. By "tankerenemy", and others.

edit on 29 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I would love to know if there are other sightings of strange anomalies that happen alongside or near these ChemTrails? Anyone have anything on that aspect of these photos? thx.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Im up here in the High Desert as well, Apple Valley to be exact.

Yes, these past few days, we have had weather that is very conducive to persistent contrails. Reason being, is we have a low pressure system moving in this weekend, and the increased moisture in the upper atmosphere is at a higher level thatn usual, also the cooler temperature is a variable as well.

Ask any pilot or meteorologist, persitent contrails is a good indicator of rain in the forecast.

I also snapped off some good pics of contrails from the past few days, if anybody is interested.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Yes there is supposed to be rain here tonight/tomorrow. Makes for some amazing viewing. The High Desert Provides crystal clear viewing. The other day it was almost as if the entire sky became a fish net with the criss cross of lines. Like some sort of weird grid...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I've seen alot of photo's of Chemical Trails. Took photo's myself of Planes leaving Chemical Trails behind them, many since June 2010 around our area. But these photo's by far are the best I've ever seen. BTW Con Trails evaporate quickly, Chemical Trails linger, spread out and drop down.

Didn't they get the Memo on UN agrees on Moratorium to stop Chemtrailing??

www.beforeitisnews.com... regar

regarding to stop Chemtrailing.
edit on 8-17-2010 by watchtowermaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtowermaya

Not always. Research.

BTW Con Trails evaporate quickly.

Sometimes contrails will actually take on the characteristics of a natural cirrus cloud and no longer look like contrails after only a half hour or so. Persistent contrails can exist long after the airplane that made them has left the area. They can last for a few minutes or longer than a day.

Persistent contrails

Because of the differences in contrail "life-spans", contrails can be divided into three groups: short-lived, persistent (non-spreading), and persistent spreading.

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

ATS is a place to "deny ignorance". Let's keep that uppermost in mind, please.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtowermaya

Sometimes we get so many of these chemtrails that even when there are no naturally occurring clouds we will have rows upon rows of ChemTrail clouds that seem to cover the sky. Most people do not have a clue it seems when you talk about it to them.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There was a study done in Britain, Europe and US where a list of foreign substances were found in the atmosphere with scary concentration levels. This is after the planes have left chem-trails.

Barium
Potassium
Calcium
Aluminium
Bacteria
Pathogens

Also heard that government is using sulfur to try and correct global warming, another subject all together. This is stated to help reflect the suns rays heat back up to space.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by deidrahall

Isn't great how concerned the government is that the High Desert might be too hot. Cooling it off for us with chemTrails... How thoughtful! And they say Government doesn't care about us

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtowermaya
I've seen alot of photo's of Chemical Trails. Took photo's myself of Planes leaving Chemical Trails behind them, many since June 2010 around our area. But these photo's by far are the best I've ever seen. BTW Con Trails evaporate quickly, Chemical Trails linger, spread out and drop down.
Didn't they get the Memo on UN agrees on Moratorium to stop Chemtrailing??

www.beforeitisnews.com... regar

regarding to stop Chemtrailing.
edit on 8-17-2010 by watchtowermaya because: (no reason given)

Good afternoon watchtowermaya,

I must respectfully disagree with you.

There are actual conditions that are conducive to both types of contrails.

Contrails are formed by the hot vapor coming out of the jet engine, in a freezing, moist atmosphere. As the vapor from the jet engine is released, it is turned into ice through a process known as sublimation (skipping the liquid phase). The main variables to persistent contrails, is the amount of moisture already present in the atmosphere and the altitude at which the aircraft is flying and the temperature.

Supersaturation is one of the main factors to persistent contrails. More moisture already in the atmosphere causes the vapor to not sublimate, causing the contrail to persist. The less moisture, the less persistent the contrail will be.

Also, did you get the memo that "beforeitsnews" plagarized that entire article and changed and sensasionalized the title?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by deidrahall

This is untrue:

There was a study done in Britain, Europe and US where a list of foreign substances were found in the atmosphere with scary concentration levels...

This is concocted, made up, and posted by "chemtrail" hoaxers, in order to keep the nonsense going (and steer traffic to their sites).

And, the other project you have heard about? Nothing but a theory of a plan to maybe one day if needed, and by INTERNATIONALLY agreement, might be implemented as an emergency measure, should it become undeniable that the Earth's climate is spiralling out of control. Research, to deny ignorance, please. Please. Please.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I'm really beginning to think you either have really great passion for truth

---OR---

Yer on the government payroll. Why such a passion for this topic? Just curious?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

This is concocted, made up, and posted by "chemtrail" hoaxers, in order to keep the nonsense going (and steer traffic to their sites).

How incredible that you criticize a study that had no source stated. Worse, how can you discredit everything that has been found on a chemtrail site as propaganda. This isn't a hot issue for no good reason.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

Regarding the anomalies on your pics, I just went through some of the contrail pics I took these past few days, and have the same thing on several.

My guess would be the fact that they are digital cameras (took mine with Motorola Droid), and had a difficult time rendering that part of the image because of the lighting levels.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join