It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we Develop Our Intuition and "Tune In" to the data stream??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Mods: Please remove my other duplicate thread, as this is a more appropriate forum. Thanks!!

We've all had our moments of intuition and gut feelings. And these feelings are almost always correct. From what I understand, this is usually a temporary and fleeting "tuning in" to the stream of data, that is supposedly ALWAYS there.

I have created this thread so that by working together and sharing our experiences, we can come up with a set of rules and guidelines that will enable ANYONE to tune into the "ether" so to speak, and be able to obtain information on anything we want, whenever we want.

It goes without saying that extra sensory abilities also utilize this data stream, things like premonitions, ESP, and all other psychic abilities.

Now my gut feeling tells me that the PTB have developed very effective methods of training ANYONE to use these dormant abilities, I think that they have very efficient, effective, and unique techniques that they have developed thru years of trial and error black ops....While simultaneously suppressing information on developing PSY abilities and at the same time promoting FLAWED information, in order to lead the masses in circles....

I invite all to share what they know on the subject, and the possible techniques to learn these abilities until they become second nature.

One may surmise that the ones involved in these psy black ops even have machines, drugs, and other ways of instantly endowing a person with strong psychic abilities....

I think being able to have such abilities, especially expanded intuition is INVALUABLE and PRICELESS to all humans, so lets share and discuss what we know!

---GeminiSky

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It is really quit simple. Sustained focus is the key. Just like sports. if you want to get good at baseball you must practice practice practice. I do not know about TPTB and thier techniques but if it is true they probably create a crisis situation that forces people to act or risk serious injury or death. People have manifested all sorts of super natural powers and intuition in the heat of a crisis like the mother lifting the car off her child etc. But this would also ruin a lot of people who can;t do it right away so not a preferable avenue. Slow steady development is usually always better.

But for us mere mortals a sustained focus and meditation on the qualities we want to develop is the key. Most people give up if they do not get results soon enough. Next time you loose your car keys instead of frantically looking for them sit down relax and try and tune into where they are. Or anything else and eventually you will be able use your intuition in this manner. This is a simply practical exercise anyone can use to start thier training on developing these skills and then advance from there.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The data stream is the illusion. You create from nothing. Tune out from the data stream.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
The data stream is the illusion. You create from nothing. Tune out from the data stream.

Oh really? please elaborate on that, I was under the impression that there does exist a "data stream" or a collective consciousness of sorts that we are able to access..

--GeminiSky

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

I believe that this "data stream" is ofttimes referred to as the "akashic record," a sort of collective consciousness dimension that is supposedly accessed through mediation, trances, certain substances, etc.

top topics

join