It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to my first NFL Game this Sunday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
That's right! Finally get to see my Dolphins live against Cincinnati. Having never been to a NFL game before I don't really know what to expect (I've been to Fenway numerous times), but I've been told that the energy is intense!

Couple questions for those that have been.

I've got end zone seats. row 20. Good?

Wife and I could not get a sitter in time, so gotta bring my 1 year old daughter. Thankfully she likes football
, but is the noise level gonna be ridiculous?

For those who offer help, thanks. Hopefully Henne wont screw up to bad that day.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
bring some ear protection for the kid..It might not sound too loud to you but to the baby it is. Enjoy the game and the awesome stadium food!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What fun!

Do you have one of those baby carriers that you wear? (where the baby is in front) if so, use that. Just be careful with what the baby snacks on, because you may be jumping up and down cheering for your team.

End Zones are a fun place to sit, you will see at least some of the action up close! They can get a bit rowdy, but Miami doesn't strike me as a place that would get out of hand. (like Oakland or the NY Jets)

And I agree, some ear protection for the baby. Crowds can get pretty loud and if the little one isn't used to it, it could scare them.

Bring the normal baby gear in the diaper bag and you guys should have a fantab time! Enjoy and let us know how it went.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

Thanks! Yeah we have one of the carriers and thought that would be our best bet as well. And although I wish it were in Miami, it'll be in Cincinnati

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juston

Thanks! Yeah we have one of the carriers and thought that would be our best bet as well. And although I wish it were in Miami, it'll be in Cincinnati

I don't know what the weather is supposed to be like this Sunday in Cincy, so please take plenty of clothes and blankets.

I've been to games in the old Riverfront Stadium and it got COLD in there. The new stadium is "lower" and looks like wind travles through it more freely.

Have fun...

oh yeah,

GO STEELERS !!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juston

Oh no! You will be a "stranger in a strange land!"
Kidding! They should be cool with a baby with you. And its not like they haven't seen people root for the other team before.

Not sure what your weather will be like but, as you know dress appropriately and maybe bring an extra blanket to keep the wee one warm.

Some babies love the noise and the excitement of things like this.. some will nap through the whole thing. And I bet everyone will have a great time.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Yo elevatedone...I just saw your post...and just wanted to say we should have won last week FYI. Bad calls man, bad calls...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well,expect to get beer spilled on you by some juvenile 40 year old adult.

Spending money in this time to watch adult over paid men play a children's game is stupid.

I hope you put it on your credit card.
edit on 29-10-2010 by Oneolddude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Shut up, idiot.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Meh, chill out and have some fun.

edit on 13-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

top topics

join