It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities Investigating Possible Bomb Threat at Philadelphia International Airport

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
like i said one minute a big wig airline boss says the USA's security is too over the top and the next minute [next day] we have all this. do YOU believe it?

this most def can fall under the category of "things that make you go hhhmmm......."

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
A BIG HMMMMM. its all a rouse.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I live in Jacksonville,Fl. We have the Fl-GA game going on this weekend,so downtown is packed with people..I hope nothing happens here!!Or anywhere else!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Just heard that the President was aware of this "situation" last night (on CNN)

So Obama was aware of this last night?

Why did they let the planes come in with the stuff?

Why would they let the packages even get loaded onto a UPS truck this morning???

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am in shock here! I just got up and this was a big awakening! Read thru all the posts, so many all at once, false flag for something much bigger. How much damage could one get from an ink cartridge bomb, never heard of that being used before. Anything going on in Chicago, I am not far away. I will turn on CNN. Thanks for the updates all - this is scary!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I just reported what was said on CNN.
Remember, it may not be true... or it could have been twisted around as well...

I have no idea what is going on here..

I think this is a false flag operation to get us into Yemen.

I wrote a thread on this a while back when we sold Arms to Saudi Arabia.

link   
all you so called truth warriors fall for it time and time again. no wonder!!

link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by thegoodearth

Just heard that the President was aware of this "situation" last night (on CNN)

So Obama was aware of this last night?

Why did they let the planes come in with the stuff?

Why would they let the packages even get loaded onto a UPS truck this morning???

Could they be trying to set him up?

link   

let me get this staright. day one a big wig airline boss says the USA is over doing it with security measures and day two we have all this. ok,ill do it HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Odd isn't it?

Maybe the big airline boss wants us to let down our guard.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
www.kitco.com...

Gold up from around $1340 to $1356 over the day.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
NOOOO the big airline boss KNOWS its ALL a sham,so to counter this truth,we know have 'this eems to be gaining speed..remain in doors...strip at the airport..be scared...'

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Oh come on now ewokdisco, play nice now. We are bantering around information being broadcasted and trying to make any kind of sense out of it.

link   
The following is all my personal opinion not to be taken as fact.

This is a well timed effort to do multiple things:

1) A justifiable reason to pass some new piece of emergency legislation and get it blown right through the system unchecked because the new security situation this creates.

2) Reinforce the 'fear' state that we all should be living in, because not even our private mail systems are safe from terrorists... Not enough laws on the books must pass more.

3) It's good timing for some politicians who need a strong swing vote to use this as a last ditch campaign tool. Make some broad statements that the sway voters will eat up right before polling day.

4) Make sure everyone knows that Al Qaeda is still an enemy, possibly justify a retaliatory strike or some kind of covert military action almost certainly...

I can already see the field day lawmakers are going to have because of this. Scare tactics work so well when governments want to take away freedoms.

link   
reply to post by john124

Yes, It was on Bloomberg. Huge gain for gold holders.
Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
not the tim for being nice. here it is,folks,the VERY reason YOU are ehre...to see through the BS and gets to what is real. so,do it NOW...see this for what it is...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

If you don't like it, go somewhere else. No-one's obliging you to log onto ATS.

second

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

It's being described as a "sinister package" and said not to be a bomb. So a possible attempt to distribute toner cartridges filled with a biological contaminant such as bubonic plague - the Black Death from the black ink!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Could they be trying to set him up?

As I said, I think this is a false flag to get us into Yemen, in the name of fighting Al Qaeda.

Throw in the anti-semitic factor helps too.

I wrote a thread about this a while back when we made the record breaking deal with Saudi Arabia selling them arms and Israel didn't make a peep about it.

I don't know why they reported that about Obama...
Just stating what was said on CNN...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
what im saying is this is all BS and you should recognize it. or say months after "well i knew all along". we are seeing this 'story' unfold right before our eyes, dont you feel its a load of staged rubbish/garbage??

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I would bet this to be a bogus bomb threat by our government, especially after seeing the Transportation Security Administration rolling out a new pat-down technique recently aimed at boosting security, and it was drawing criticism already for being too intrusive.
Now the news is to expect heavy security at airports!

I smell BS terrorism...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join