It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened outside the Paul / Conway debate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The media has been busy the last couple of days with their incessant brain washing. What are today's buzz words? "Head stomp".

High atop the pyramid, the media begins its mantra, only to be dutifully repeatedly by the rest of America.

Did in fact Lauren Valle get her "head stomped"? Did she get "stomped" at all?

Let's take a moment to review the video and analyze what really happened.

At :18 :

Someone's hand can be seen removing Lauren's wig. The "gentleman" with the green hat ("the squisher") has grabbed Lauren and actually seems to trip over himself as he is pulling/pushing/wrestling her to the ground.

The other "gentleman" in the black shirt ("the smoosher") also has one hand on her and seems to be "assisting".

While trying to restrain her, they are calling for the police.

"The squisher" has Lauren on the ground and squishes her exactly two times, once with a hand on her boob (does not appear to be a deliberate act of sexual perversion) and shoulder, and then again with both hands on her shoulder.

An "older" gentlewoman with a relatively large rear-end enters the frame and can be heard saying "you are kidding me, what are you doing, garble (possibly said stop).

By the :22 second mark, "the squisher" can no longer be seen. It would appear that the ample bootied gentlewoman has single handedly thwarted "the squisher" in approximately 1.5 seconds.

With Lauren still on the ground, "the smoosher" literally puts his sneaker on Lauren's shoulder and then pushes down, resulting in a single smooshing, at which point someone immediately says "no no no no come on". By :26, "the smoosher" has already begun to move away.

The entire incident began and ended within 7 seconds. By no stretch of the imagination could this incident be accurately described as a "stomping" and clearly had nothing to do with her head.

edit on 29-10-2010 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If it was so innocent, would you want it to happen to you?

If it was so innocent and didn't harm her, then why were charges filed against the man, and he was fired as one of Rand Paul's Campaign Coordinators?

Yea, maybe she wasn't stomped on the head, but seriously? Is it ever ok to step on another person? Especially when she is already restrained?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have to laugh at people trying to defend this guy and then adding a jab at the "liberal media (owned by rich conservatives)" for causing it.

He stepped on her shoulder and his foot slid down off her shoulder onto her head. Watch it. He was pissed off at these damn liberals and he stomped her when he thought he could. Case closed.

edit: I said foot, it is actually his heel that stomped her head and ear. So were charges filed against him?
edit on Fri October 29th, 2010 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Didn't she suffer a concussion afterwords?

Second line.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Yes charges of assault have been filed against Tim Profitt. (AKA Stompy, McStomperson)

Profitt, who has been charged with assault, continued to blame police. "Well I'll just say it, if the police had done what they were supposed to do, it would have never happened," Profitt told WKYT. Earlier, he told the Associated Press that his friend had asked police officers to arrest Valle. "A friend of mine went up to three policeman before Rand got there and told them about the girl who was standing there with that wig on and that she was getting ready to do something," Profitt told the Associated Press. "The policemen looked at him and said, 'That's not our job.' "

The police are right in this case, it's not the police's job to stop someone from expressing their right of freedom of speech. When she shoved her sign in the car, the police could have done something about that, but until point, she was exercising her constitutionally protected right of freedom of speech. Much to the dismay of Right Wingers like Tim Profitt, who apparently have a major problem with people having the 1st Amendment and would like to take that right away from people through force.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What happened? My opinion on what happened is modern politics in the USA. We have people on both sides that are "brainwashed" (for lack of a better term) that they're views are the only correct views. these people are very passionate about the views they endorse and will not listen to another view. I guess IMO we have a matter of 2 wrongs still dont make a right.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is an absolutely easy case to assign legal blame to. The MoveOn activist, while there to get unflattering pictures and otherwise infiltrate or possibly disrupt the Rand Paul rally, was assaulted before she herself did anything illegal.

I really don't care if the man tried to put his heel into her back or her head, throwing someone to the ground and stepping on them in any way is in fact an assault. It could have been her little toe for all I care, it's still illegal. What the MoveOn operative did was uncouth to be sure, but it was, to the point she was assaulted, fully legal.

To defend the attack and somehow try to claim that the Rand Paul supporter was in the right is just idiotic, a law was indeed broken here.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

coming to this mans defense is proof that the propaganda machine of the far right is doing its job in a big way.

How you people could justify physical assault over a SIGN is so far beyond me and over my head.

I guess you have to have your head shoved in places not even the sun shines in for it to make any lick of sense at all

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i thaught the usa was all about free speech without getting attacked for it

and the so called smooshing looked pretty heavy handed to me

it looks like quite a bit of force is used and the nck being quite

vaunrable it could of done some damage but i am also sure she will

milk it for as long as she can

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Originally posted by digby888
i thaught the usa was all about free speech without getting attacked for it

Well, thats what the US is supposed to be about, but to characterize Lauren Valle as a victim who was simply trying to exercise her Constitutionally protected right of free speech is not accurate.

In my opinion, she is a provocateur.

I lay out my arguments here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join