It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange humming noise over the whole of yorkshire????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
hi new to this so be nice

right on thursday morning at 2.00 am the 28th of october i was woken by a realy loud humming noise like a washing machine, so i thort to myself humm my dad must of got it fixed thort nothing of it untill today i read this in my local papper ( www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk... ) some think it might be a russan spy jet but lets think about this why would they come to hull? its full of cod heads. no one saw any crafts or jets or any think

and if you look at the map i live where the A is and thats at least 25 miles away form hull

maps.google.co.uk...,-0.922852&sspn=0.164518,0.673599&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Pocklington ,+York,+United+Kingdom&ll=53.880059,-0.639954&spn=0.657337,3.740845&z=9

ok just zoom out a little then you will see hull

dont know how to embed things so if some one can be kind and do it for me thanks you
ow and if this is in the wrong place mods can you please move it thanks you

edit on 29-10-2010 by birdyat101 because: fix links

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

hi mate, im from hull, already two threads about this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
it wasn't a jet, there's a recording of the noise and it souds like a propeller plane, and russians regularly come towards hull as its a port and has bp at salt end so is a major target.
there was an intercept in 2008 of a russian Tu 160 blackjack that got within 20 miles of hull undetected.

thanks

rich
edit on 29-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Strange.

Last night at about 1am there was a REALLY loud "BOOM" is Orlando, fl. downtown area. It was loud enough that I went outside in my backyard and my neighbors were already outside on their cellphones calling friends, questioning if it was a bomb. I didn't see anything or hear anything after that.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
chears for the heads up i tryed to search but it was down

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
When I hear a noise like that I search the house far and wide. Sometimes I find the source of the noise in my wife's nightstand drawer.

Other times, it's a radio that is left on and not tuned to anything, etc.

Can you hear it outside your house too?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Two nights in a row at the same time....strange,does anyone know if the police have a new copter ? could be that maybe.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by muckyman

i think hes talking about the same night but at was past 12 so it was the 28th.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

wait it happond to nights it a row?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

no, i think hes getting confused, i think he thinks it was on the 27th at night but it was the28th because it was past midnight.

thanks

rich

top topics

join