It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For me there is no god, we are put here on this earth as an experiment.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Yes. I think it is appropriate in the forum because it is a discussion of Aliens and UFO's.

In fairness, the OP began this thread with the words "I believe" so there isn't anything to debunk or discredit here. He doesn't claim to have any evidence of his beliefs, but I think he has made several reasonable points that has led him to believe the way he does. Instead of asking him to produce scientific evidence to support his beliefs, I would just like to hear more about why he believes the way he does.

Personally, I think colonization of the Earth eons ago is quite intriguing and logical. In my opinion, it is easier to believe that than to believe we crawled out of the sea and gradually transformed into what we are today or were magically created by an all powerful Alien named GOD to be in his image.

Who can prove Earth wasn't colonized by an Alien civilization eons ago? More importantly, who can prove the OP's beliefs are misplaced?

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FactFinder
reply to post by Graphix10

Please permit me a moment to jump in here.

If an all powerful being created us and everything around us then wouldn't that make that all powerful being an "alien" by shear definition?

To make it simple........if GOD exists and if he, in fact, created the Earth and us then obviously he couldn't have originated on Earth which makes GOD (the Creator) an Alien. Right?

Yes, I would agree with that. In fact, I would call "God" an Ultra-Terrestrial in that case.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
reply to post by Graphix10

What makes you assume somebody put us here? If an alien human race put us here they would be considered our gods of course, if they had the technology to restart a human race then their technology would seem godlike to us....... If you somebody wants to say god just is or was already here, then I counter by saying life just is and always was, how could you refute it?

Actually, I didn't say that (but I do believe that). And your "life" comment is a little non-specific. If you say life is and always was, I would refute and say...where, on Earth? And do you mean intelligent life or micro organisms? Big difference there, my friend.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by cdesigns
I believe we have been put on this earth as an experiment, I believe that there is a more advance human race that put us here on this earth to see how we evolve.

Who is this more advanced human race? What do they look like?

Well based on many eyewitness accounts, they are tall, slim, and have blonde hair as well as brilliant blue eyes. They are physically perfect, and known as the Nordics. If you haven't noticed already, a disproportionate number of abductees closely resemble the Nords.

Miriam Delicado

Also a Nazi mystic, Maria Orsic, who claimed Aryan aliens contacted her and revealed to her the legacy of the Aryan race.

edit on 5-11-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join