It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For me there is no god, we are put here on this earth as an experiment.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I believe we have been put on this earth as an experiment, I believe that there is a more advance human race that put us here on this earth to see how we evolve. They put different races on different parts of the world to see how they each evolve.

Religions and Gods = Come on do you know how many religions we have in the world? all of them have different believes but the truth is that all of our religions were made to control us at the beginning of all things.

Every religion has some type of powerfull person who they call god wich in the end is the same being teaching different believes. All this Gods were alive at some point and now they are dead or banished, today October 29, 2010 we dont have any living god on any of the religions around the world, just stories and believes.

Disclousure will create a huge anarchy in the world, all of those religions believes will go down the drain, Extraterrestial beings knows this, if they do visit us someday it will be to save us from something bad happening in the world or just to take over the world. Coming to earth and reveal themselves to us for no reason will create a huge chaos.

This are my believes, and no I haven't been visited by aliens or anything like that.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
Disclousure will create a huge anarchy in the world, all of those religions believes will go down the drain, Extraterrestial beings knows this.........

How do you know they know this?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I want to start with the fact, that I am not convinced on the whole religion/god front that anyone really has that one right. I also can't say I buy into your whole experiment hypothesis.

My personal belief is that we are all immortal on a spiritual level. Whether individually or as parts of something greater, we have all existed from the beginning of the universe and will exist till at least the end. The reasons I believe this are completely based on logic and personal experience. I have had several out of body experiences, that lead me to believe that our souls if you will still exist separate from our bodies. My other reason is pure logic.

Look at everything the universe has gone through so that we might be here having a conversation on this forum. Think of all the experiences a person has in a lifetime. They love they learn they suffer. The idea that when we die, that's it, the end of our consciousness is illogical. What would be the point of a universe that defies all odds to create thinking feeling entities, puts those entities through 70+ years of heaven and hell on earth and then just snuffs them out existence like a candle going dark in the night.

I'll end with this. If this life is all there is and when we die it just ends, that would be the cruelest joke in the history of the universe.
edit on 29-10-2010 by wisintel because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Disclousure will create a huge anarchy in the world, all of those religions believes will go down the drain, Extraterrestial beings knows this.........

How do you know they know this?

I dont, I just asume. This are my believes only is what makes sense to me after seen things going on around the world.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

"There is no God" ............... yet ............. "we are put here as an experiment?"

Is that not an oxymoron?

If there is no God, then who put us here as an experiment? I read your OP, and you claim an "advanced human race." In other words, a race with technology and knowledge that would seem "superhuman" to us, and thus make them "Gods" in our eyes. They would literally be our "creators," and they would have a subtle influence over our daily affairs. Sounds like Gods to me!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I believe we have been put on this earth as an experiment, I believe that there is a more advance human race that put us here on this earth to see how we evolve.

Who is this more advanced human race? What do they look like?

They put different races on different parts of the world to see how they each evolve...

And evidence for this is?

Religions and Gods = Come on do you know how many religions we have in the world? all of them have different believes but the truth is that all of our religions were made to control us at the beginning of all things.

In the beginning? That's interesting considering the world's biggest religions are very recent inventions (compared to the rest of human history).

And if the aliens created them, why are there so many?

Every religion has some type of powerfull person who they call god wich in the end is the same being teaching different believes. All this Gods were alive at some point and now they are dead or banished, today October 29, 2010 we dont have any living god on any of the religions around the world, just stories and believes.

We don't?

Disclousure will create a huge anarchy in the world, all of those religions believes will go down the drain, Extraterrestial beings knows this, if they do visit us someday it will be to save us from something bad happening in the world or just to take over the world. Coming to earth and reveal themselves to us for no reason will create a huge chaos.

Why would they go down the drain?

What about the Disclosure religion? Will it suffer the same fate?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Personaly, I don't believe in a God as a creator of everything.... I do believe in evolution... and I also believe that at a certain point in our history aliens or gods ( whatever you want to call them ) changed evolution of mankind into the shape as we know it today.

I don't think that this was some kind of experiment, but more a way of survivel for these aliens.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

A little confused here...You say we were put here yet you say there is no God. Well who put us here then? Aliens? Okay, then who put the aliens here? Somebody started all of this so I'm guessing it was one all-powerful being. You certainly don't have to call him "God" but at least recognize that something bigger than all of us is going on.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

I believe our body is just a vehicle for our soul, I have dreams that I see myself in another life, I visit new places and I know I have been there before. I had an old girlfriend that was into gothic lifestyle and she had a lot of outerbody experencies, plus she can see spirits sometimes. I had a few experiencies while I was with her.

One time she was sitting on the edge sidewalk and I was sitting on the street facing her, she was looking into the street and I was looking at the sidewalk and her house, we were talking and she told me DON'T look back and I knew that when she said that it was because of she seen spirits, I saw a shadow walking behind my back and she was looking at the spirit while it was walking behind me, I couldn't take it anymore and I look at the street, all I saw was the shadow in the floor dissapearing, but she told me she a person walking behind me and she knew it was an spirit because the person talked to her to her mind.

She used to tell me that in her past life she was living in Egypt thoundsands of years ago and she was a wealthy person.

I do believe than when why die we just move on to another body or another type of life, but our spirit-soul-energy mass, never dies.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

well if there is an advanced civilisation out there, then compared to us they are pretty much gods. I agree with you that we were put here. I do not believe that monkey crap for 1 second unless we were genetically cloned from them. I just wish the people who know would be honest and just tell the world the real story, over lying officials who think they know whats best for everyone...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Graphix10

What makes you assume somebody put us here? If an alien human race put us here they would be considered our gods of course, if they had the technology to restart a human race then their technology would seem godlike to us....... If you somebody wants to say god just is or was already here, then I counter by saying life just is and always was, how could you refute it?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Its Quantum Physics, and Infinity is the platform for everything. Everything is Infinite, and consciousness soul/evolves/progresses. Time is a program, and matter doesnt exist, only pixels in this simulated computer universe, hologram. Gravity is also a program. These programs run in our minds.

Earth is a school. And in No Time, we're multitasking, for our infinite journey/progression is all happening simultaneously. There is no point where we can be One, there is never a beginning or ending, nor can there be locality in the infinity at all either. After journeying for an infinity as we have all done, ahead lies infinity. We could never know all there is, but are constantly learning along the way, and if we ever thought, surely we must know 90% of all, how could that percent of an infinity ring true? For we have an infinity ahead still, it never ends, and it never began.

But that No Time should let us know that there are Higher Ups, overseeing things. We're here to learn love. So this is a school, or a reform school even for some.

This is of course my own view and perspective, but theres no going back when it involves grasping Infinite Concepts.

edit on 29-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
When I say GOD's I refer to all the GOD's in all of the religions, they are not real.

YES there is supreme race or being "GOD" that created us, but all of this religion gods are not real, I studied on a Catholic school all my life, but you dont see me in the church, I do believe in doing good and been good to others but I dont believe in any of the religions out there. Catholic church and the Pope are a joke.

I laught everytime the goverment says God Bless America, they never say wich god they are refering too and they not even care.

When bad things happens people say "God does things for a reason" (let kids die of hunger in other countries, let people kill, rape, abuse of children, etc) total BS

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I believe we have been put on this earth as an experiment, I believe that there is a more advance human race that put us here on this earth to see how we evolve. They put different races on different parts of the world to see how they each evolve.

This are my believes, and no I haven't been visited by aliens or anything like that.

I have always had the perception that the human being could be the direct result of DNA manipulations over the centuries by advanced ET intelligences.Have they also seeded other planets with intelligent life forms.I would go with this perception rather than the man made religious doctrinaires of originating and being solely linked to there version of a supreme intelligence/being in the male human form and in the evidence they present it in.The formats of this religious doctrine just does not add up to me any way.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Why would they go down the drain?

What about the Disclosure religion? Will it suffer the same fate?

If right now a UFO lands on earth and aliens make contact and the say we created the human spicies and put you on this earth as an experiment to see how you evolve , it will open a lot of doubs in peoples religions and their believes.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Its a touchy subject. One that I do not want to argue, because when it comes to what we feel, believe is true or false, in the end it does not matter, we will probably never know the truth unless a miracle does occur.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I have never understood this standpoint, especially when it is coming from religous people(Not that I am saying that YOU are religous).
I don't understand it as it would rather just strengthen the religions, or perhaps rather; Strenghten the proof for them, if it is confimed that ET's were behind the rise of them and that all the "gods" were in fact real.

And I don't understand why religous people would freak out, as basically, a return is what all the religions and believers are teaching and awaiting: That The "Masters" will one day return from the Sky.

Humans are odd.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Is 'Aliens & UFO's' the correct forum for this post?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Graphix10

Please permit me a moment to jump in here.

If an all powerful being created us and everything around us then wouldn't that make that all powerful being an "alien" by shear definition?

To make it simple........if GOD exists and if he, in fact, created the Earth and us then obviously he couldn't have originated on Earth which makes GOD (the Creator) an Alien. Right?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
In the places and ages before reason, an all mighty vengeful God was the reason for our creation.

Now halfway past the beginning of the age of reason, there are other humans who are the reason for our creation. Of course, we can't see these folks either. "Oh!" you say, "what about all the sightings?". Well, what about them? They have the same validity as supernatural sightings in the middle ages which 'peasants' were supposed to believe without question.

What matters is not who or how we were created, what matters is what we do. What we create, both physical and mental creations that will last for generations. Do you want to create another hogwash story about superior, always superior
, humans from outer space or do you want to live in lets say...the real world?

The choice is yours and what you choose is completely irrelevant.
edit on 30-10-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join