It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth of why homosexuals are excluded from the Kingdom of Heaven.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

You are seriously deluded. The Word of God already tells us what the "overcomer" is in John 5:5. He is the one who overcomes the world by the blood of Christ and the word of his testimony. That's it, if you're born again you're an "overcomer". CHRIST overcame the world, therefore we who are in Christ are overcomers as well. Not by OUR efforts, but because of HIS righteousness.

Secondly, the 144,000 are the Jewish remnant who are sealed to preach the Word to the world along with the two witnesses (Enoch and Elijah, Gentile and Jew) after the rapture of the church. The church is not mentioned again after chapter 4:1 of Revelation until we read where they are in heaven at the marriage supper of the lamb. You really need to read your bible, your theology on almost every subject is grossly in opposition to what God has already declared in His Word. Examine yourself to see if you really are in the faith or not Ben, I worry for your soul and spirit. I don't hate you, I say that out of love.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't want to gang up on you or anything ben91069, but I agree with NOTurTypical. And I have to ask what bible you read.. cause a lot of that is very backwards. There will be more than 144,000 people in heaven.. anyone who accepts Jesus as lord and saviour is redeemed by Him. It's really that simple, and is declared throughout the bible.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So you "tried" homosexuality? Maybe it was with the wrong guy; otherwise it might not have been such a "bummer".

Sometimes it sounds like you are making yourself out to be God. Since you tried something, and it didn't work out, therefore it is an edict that it is wrong for every man. You are not God.

You are sounding more and more like someone who is not comfortable with himself. You are trying everything imaginable to abolish the thing that haunts you, whilst a little simple compassion, for yourself even, will go a long way. Relax. Worrying about some future heaven after death, you will miss the one that God has prepared for you in the here and now.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

You are seriously deluded. The Word of God already tells us what the "overcomer" is in John 5:5. He is the one who overcomes the world by the blood of Christ and the word of his testimony. That's it, if you're born again you're an "overcomer". CHRIST overcame the world, therefore we who are in Christ are overcomers as well. Not by OUR efforts, but because of HIS righteousness.

He is also the stumbling block the builders rejected. You too would be wise to reject Jesus' sacrifice, for it is unlawful in scripture for any man to pay the penalty of death for another man's sins - or have you not read that each man must pay for his own sins, not his father, and not his sons, but his own. So, to take away the sacrifice of Jesus, I too marked my self in belief of his salvation. Some years before I had a tattoo inked around my left wrist as a symbol of Jesus' salvation. Then I was compelled to die in self sacrifice the same as the begotten one - by his own choice - so that everything would be complete. April 15, 2001 (Easter Sunday), I was led to the desert outside of Las Vegas, NV after traveling 5 days only guided by the voice of Abraham's father. It was there some 30 or so miles outside of town in Death Valley, NV that I cut this mark with a razor and bled into the desert. I then passed out in the middle of the day and awoke early the next morning cold and unsuccessful. It is this mark (a ring or crown of thorns) and the scar (this severs the mark), that is a sign that the cross and second resurrection has been 'overcome' so that he will no longer be a stumbling block to mankind. The spirit of Christ is now free and can return into the hearts of men where it belongs, those who are of the 144,000.

You really need to read your bible, your theology on almost every subject is grossly in opposition to what God has already declared in His Word. Examine yourself to see if you really are in the faith or not Ben, I worry for your soul and spirit. I don't hate you, I say that out of love.

Theology and reading is for scholars and those who proclaim to be educated, my relationship with God is not one of theories, but of practical application as a living testimony. I do not pretend to memorize scripture, but rather I devour the word of God and apply it to my daily life. That is true faith in action and it can only happen when you set your bible down and start to act on what you have read, not just quoting what everyone has already read. God has no place for impractical Christian's who do not practice what they preach. They are as worthless as a counterfeit one dollar bill - they look authentic and aren't worth as much as they used to, but people still believe they are redeemable only because they are too lazy discern between an original and a fake.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

He is also the stumbling block the builders rejected. You too would be wise to reject Jesus' sacrifice, for it is unlawful in scripture for any man to pay the penalty of death for another man's sins - or have you not read that each man must pay for his own sins, not his father, and not his sons, but his own.

Yet again, complete ignorance to the Word of God. On the Day of Atonement, which was the ONLY day of the year the high priest was permitted to enter the Holy of Holies, he would put the sins of the ENTIRE nation of Israel on two goats by placing his hands on them. Slaughtering one goat for sacrifice, and sending one goat into the wilderness as a "scapegoat".

The Day of Atonement was the day of the year God forgave the sins of the people. And the high priest did this for every person in the nation. One person paying the price for all.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Benjamin ~ son of the right hand of God aka (wolf in sheeps clothing)

Taken from the original post. I think that in itself speaks volumes to your motives, Ben. At this point, after having read your posts in here, I don't believe you're doing anything but trying to cause a fight. I don't see how you could possibly be this far off base with the bible. You obviously have read parts of it but you've twisted it beyond recognition.. so much so that I don't even believe you believe it.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RapturedNotBeamed

2 Peter 3:16 comes to mind after reading your post:

"As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest (twist), as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction."

edit on 2-11-2010 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

On the Day of Atonement, which was the ONLY day of the year the high priest was permitted to enter the Holy of Holies, he would put the sins of the ENTIRE nation of Israel on two goats by placing his hands on them. Slaughtering one goat for sacrifice, and sending one goat into the wilderness as a "scapegoat".

The Day of Atonement was the day of the year God forgave the sins of the people. And the high priest did this for every person in the nation. One person paying the price for all.

Exactly - one became the sacrifice and one became the scapegoat. Who do you think Jesus was? He was the sacrificial lamb, and I am the scapegoat sent into the wilderness. This is the parable of the sower and the reaper, for it still at this hour eludes you. The throne of God has two sides, for one son sits on the right and one son sits upon the left. Jesus said to the thief who was repentant that he would be with him in paradise, yet the other thief that believed that Jesus should come down off the cross thus saving himself would remove his condemnation also. Do you see a parallel here? Jesus is not returning to save those who have stolen his father's kingdom by waiting for his descent from the cross, but has asked his true brother to become the scapegoat while he took the burden of death. I am only the one who had to carry his cross the full distance without any man's help, for if his brethren were not under the submission of the Roman soldiers to carry his cross instead of him, he could not have fulfilled the prophecy of his crucifixion. While so-called Christians wait for his return to save them from their thievery, the one who overcomes all things carries the full burden and weight of the cross in order to complete the mission, often doing the things that many are too prideful to do only because I hear the voice of this same father. It was my faith in action that allows me the position as the one who reaps the harvest, not because Jesus died. If I had waited for my brother to return in glory first, I would still be the one hanging on the cross asking the Lord to come down to save me. I chose to die with him so I could reap his harvest with him.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RapturedNotBeamed
I don't see how you could possibly be this far off base with the bible. You obviously have read parts of it but you've twisted it beyond recognition.. so much so that I don't even believe you believe it.

Say what you will, but there is no reconciling the book of Revelation to mean anything other than what is says. The homosexuals will not be a part of the chosen ones in God's kingdom on earth. No rationale about how loving it is makes it clean or fulfilling the purpose of God's kingdom. You can love a man all you want, but you have to make a deliberate choice to have sex with one. In this way, God can also choose who his chosen are, and it isn't anyone who is homosexual.

Sorry you feel I am twisting words to your disbelief in me. Statistically speaking, I am a minority in my beliefs while you hold the mainstream views of the modern church, I am presuming. Did not your Jesus say that many will follow him but only a few would be found? Which category does that make you fall into?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No, the "scapegoat" was Barabbas.

"Barabbas" was the man's LAST name, in Hebrew "Bar" means "son of" and "Abba" means "father". When the "s" is on the end it means "The Father" as in God. His FIRST name according to Josephus was also Joshua. (Yeshua in Hebrew)

So the "scapegoat" who was guilty, was released, his name was in Hebrew: "Joshua son of the Father"

Jesus the spotless Lamb of God, was in Hebrew: "Joshua Son of the Father".

You're a heretic Ben, you need to repent.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Sorry you feel I am twisting words to your disbelief in me. Statistically speaking, I am a minority in my beliefs while you hold the mainstream views of the modern church, I am presuming. Did not your Jesus say that many will follow him but only a few would be found? Which category does that make you fall into?

More twisting of scripture. The Word says Many will be CALLED, few will be CHOSEN. Virtually EVERYONE is called for we read it is God's will that NONE should perish. But only FEW are chosen. If you have been born again by the Holy Spirit you have been chosen. Jesus says this in John 15:16. The Word also says that ANYONE who calls upon the name of the Lord SHALL be saved.

You pervert the Word of God Ben, you're a heretic.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You're a heretic Ben, you need to repent.

You do know that you are following in the footsteps of the Pharisees. Jesus came and they believed him not, they crucified him and let a murderer go free and today his brother stands before you and you condemn him also. How again have you become a persecutor of righteousness instead of a child of God?

The Lord will teach you humility soon so that you will know your place in the Fathers house.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

No, I'm following in the footsteps of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. I live by EVERY word that comes from the mouth of God. You claim Christ, yet twist His Word beyond recognition. You make Him and the rest of the Word to be a liar. Some verses for you to consider:

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." ~ 2 Timothy 2:15

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." ~ Galatians 1:8

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation." ~ 2 Peter 1:20

"As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction." ~ 2 Peter 3:16

Repent and stop teaching/preaching heresies. Until then, I rebuke you openly in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ as a false teacher and a wolf in sheep's clothing.

The Lord will teach you humility soon so that you will know your place in the Fathers house.

I have the EXACT same standing with the Father as does Peter and Paul through Jesus Christ's imputed righteousness:

"Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:" ~ 2 Peter 1:1

edit on 3-11-2010 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Where did I say this prophecy applied only to myself? I am merely the one who is last and first and I call those who have been chosen from the beginning to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. My testimony is valid because it is my personal witness in Christ of who I claim to be. This is no more private than anyone else who claims Christ, yet these so-called Christian's defiantly wish to say that homosexuals are a part of the chosen 144,000 when the scripture clearly says they aren't. Are you one of these that also feels that sexual immorality will be overlooked in God's Kingdom? The next group that is denied son-ship are murderers and liars. I suppose they too are chosen as well. I think very well your problem with me is that I am drawing a profound line where those who heed the warnings defined of what is godly are clearly separated from those who wish to accept a substandard version of true redemption. When the homosexuals are set aside in society to 'live freely' they will then have to make a choice of believing in the desire for women or live out their lives without the benefit of reproducing, for it will be made that they become disenfranchised so far as what is considered the normal sexual behavior. You may be born with the desire of same sexual tendencies, but it is only when you act upon it that you become homosexual. Therefore, all men have a free-will choice to accept what God considers wholesome sexual unity with women or be cast aside in the coming kingdom. The choice is theirs to make, however the gay agenda will no longer be promoted in God's Kingdom. Take it to Afghanistan if you wish to live 'freely' as a homosexual - see how far they will tolerate it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Stop with your blatant perversions.

We are not saved or lost by what we do or don't do. We're saved by what Jesus has done. We have NO righteousness of our own. We are adopted as sons into the kingdom by HIS imputed righteousness. He is the hero of this story, we are not.

Secondly, you're not Jesus, quit the blasphemies heretic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join