It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lipstick, Heels, Makeup, Et al. - Why Are They Considered Girlish?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

That is sad to hear about your male friends shaving all their hair off!! Trust me, we are so not the only females that enjoy a man in his natural element! Many women enjoy hairy men and the natural smell of a man.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Ahhh,the natural smell of a man.
Like the one that hasn't showered in
a week.The type you have to sneak up
on to get his under shorts,club them into
submission while trying to stuff them
into the washer? That type?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

This maybe the oddest post I've ever read on ATS. Can you clarify if your male or female?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

You just provided me with my best laugh of the day!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Mamabeth, lol!!

No I dont want to crowbar off his undrbritches, but over the day a man will develop this musky smell, I dont even know how to describe it, but it is different than butt funk! Thats a turn off for everyone.

How am I talking about this on ats, btw, lol!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

I think it's silly for men to shave their legs, etc. I can see it as a practical thing for an athlete though.

But hey, to each their own.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
When a guy thinks heels he thinks of the sexy, powerful, seductive, woman in charge type of heels.

...some might think that but not all... some have high-heel phobias - like really short insecure guys (banny rooster syndrome) or guys like eddie murphy whose mother was an expert shoe slinger, lol... did you ever see his skit about that?... a slide-splitter for sure...

...warning!... warning!... warning!... the video below contains explicit language (*bad* words) and a story that might make you laugh so hard you pee your pants...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I personally go with makeup and without. Depends on my mood. No fingernail polish mainly because it draws attention to my oogly hands. I also do a little commissioned artwork.

Now toes I MUST do something to pretty them up as I have Flintstone feet.

I honestly wish no one had hair or wore makeup.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I gotta chime in on this one...

As a guy, I have long hair... LONG hair, like I can ponytail my hair and it goes to midback. I have been called many things, but even when I do something with it (like let it out of a ponytail) I get girls telling me how great my hair is and how soft it is... and then ask me what I do with it (wash and condition 2x weekly, rinsed daily).

Nowhere in my life have I ever been accused of looking feminine. Maybe being 6'2 and pretty thick I can do that.

Although it does drive my wife nuts to have strange women start talking hair with me and touching my hair...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagoSA
Although it does drive my wife nuts to have strange women start talking hair with me and touching my hair...

...tell her she's lookin at it all wrong...
...no, dont do that - bad, bad, bad idea...

...ball two!... ask her if she would prefer other women wanted to vomit when they looked at you?...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I get people that keep telling me to shave off my facial hair but I just ignore them.

Whatever happened to the OP? She seems to have backed off.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I wasn't having a pop at you.

I was just commenting that the only logical reason why someone would wear make-up is to impress someone else, because the only benefit of wearing it is external, rather than internal.

I wasn't being an arse, nor was I trying to pry into your personal reasons and circumstances for wearing it !

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
the doll look

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I am sorry if I came off mean, I must have had a rotten day or something. No hard feelings!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join