It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just a few questions...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is gonna sound silly because i am a little unknowlaged in this area.

I watched a film called 'Bowling for columbine' ( i hope it is spelt correctly), and i really want to know how much of that film is true. I searched the net for that horrific shooting in that School, but can you really get guns so freely? and did the US government really train up the Taliban??.

I have also heard things like the US Government hide things from the public, so what we all know is basically 10 years behind what the US Government know???

SO many questions and i would really like if it someone would answer them pleasee!! I know im pretty cluless but i am willing to learn...

Thank you
miss P

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Its been claimed that a team of fact researchers and 2 teams of lawyers went over Bowling for Columbine with a finetooth comb. They say its all true...ill try and find that link. Bowling for Columbine is by Michael Moore...he makes "documentaries" if you want to use that term. Even tho its mostly one sided attacks.

www.hardylaw.net...

Equally to the point: Moore himself repudiates these defenses, insisting that every iota of his film is objectively true. "I can guarantee to you, without equivocation, that every fact in my movie is true. Three teams of fact-checkers and two groups of lawyers went through it with a fine tooth comb to make sure that every statement of fact is indeed an indisputable fact.... [F]aced with a thoroughly truthful and honest film, those who object to the film's political points are left with the choice of debating us on the issues in the film or resorting to character assassination."

About the US Govt. training the Taliban...Yes...they did.
www.infowars.com...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Of course the government hides things from the public. They have to too "protect" us. We're not 10 years behind what they know. Just not as much.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I do agree he is very one sided with what he says- but that is a very scary thought if it is all true... thank you for you comment!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
just like mafia said, the government lied to us cuz they need to protect the ignorant masses from panic and pandemonium. about the 10 years thing....ohhh you have no idea how deep the hole goes

new topics

top topics

join