It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Religion Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The ultimate religion conspiracy being explained on the AboveTopSecret website - What is it? It is a weave of entanglement that goes much farther than many expect, and is very different than many would like you to believe.
There are a couple of things that one needs to read and get the meaning of this post. Well anyone can read it, what I mean is to read it and really get the import. Spiritual things cannot be examined by the physical person, and they are by necessity foolishness to him. Thus a spiritual eye, and a keen desire for learning and understanding the truth is required, and also a humble and meek spirit. These are required for anyone who truly wants enlightenment. If you like I struggle with these qualities, then work on them and ask for them. If you know what you need, and know you don’t have it, do not give up, but strive to attain it for it is worth more than gold and hidden treasures.
Now here shall I tell you the tale of the beginning of religion and its origins? We know that the Bible tells us that in the beginning God created a man and then a woman and put them in a garden of pleasure. There a spirit son of God by means of a serpent deceived the woman to rebel against God and later the man threw himself in the lot with the rebels.

False religion had formed. True worship was always meant to be that of Jehovah God. The disobedience that first man and woman showed was a rejection of true worship and the commencement of false religion - the worship of Satan the Devil.
As time progressed and offspring came from the first man and woman things became very violent and wicked. Until finally God’s patience ran its course and he preserved alive a righteous man through a worldwide deluge, and his family. Coming out of the destruction of that system of things of old only a worshipper of Jehovah God remained alive. Thus true worship again flourished and was the only thing known on earth, again.
Ah, but that was short-lived. Of the son of Ham’s son Cush, a man was born and was named Nimrod. More likely a title he earned, the name coming from himrid which means “to rebel.” The Jewish historian Josephus write of this man: Nimrod “little by little transformed the state of affairs into a tyranny, holding that the only way to detach men from the fear of God was by making them continuously dependant upon his own power. He threatened to have his revenge on God if He wished inundate the earth again; for he would build a tower higher than the water could reach and avenge the destruction of their forefathers. The people were eager to follow this advice…deeming it slavery to submit to God; so they set out to build the tower…and it rose with a speed beyond all expectation.” – Jewish Antiquities I, 114, 115 (iv, 2, 3).
Thus sprang afresh from the origins of true worship the placement of religion, false religion. Nimrod founded Babel the city. From there God confused the languages of man whom he had commanded to spread out over the whole surface of the earth to populate it with people, but they had disobeyed.

Here is the true origin of religion. Here ye who have ears of understanding, and may the wicked one act wickedly and understand not that which is here revealed.
By much study a student of history may be fooled, even a keen mind, even an observant one. The spiritual mind is usually more nobly inclined, but it may also be more easily induced to believe the occultist teachings of the origins of religion.

Understanding who Nimrod was, who his wife was, and what the worship of them involved will reveal to you a secret that was hidden as a mystery, yes the origin of Babylon the Great.

Think you all it a coincidence that the mystery religions claim to stem from Nimrod himself and Babel that ancient city, or that freemasonry recognizes him? Those involved in occult circles surely must know of the importance that Babylon holds in the spread of religion. There are even a few who practice the occult that understand that religion itself stems from Babylon. How few of these who think they know, really know though.

“As regards to Masonry, Babel of course represented a Masonic enterprise and early expositors reaped full benefit from the facts. They remembered that the people, who were of ‘one language and one speech’ journeyed from the East to the West, like those who have been tried and proved as Master Masons. When they reached an abiding place in the land Shinar, it is affirmed that they dwelt therein as Noachide, being the first characteristic name of Masons. It was here that they built their high tower of confusion. Out of evil comes good, however, and the confusion of tongues gave rise to ‘the ancient practice of Masons conversing without the use of speech.’”
-Arthur Edward Waite, A New Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and of Cognate Instituted Mysteries: Their Rites, Literature and History, Volume I

“… at the making of the Tower of Babel there was Masonry first much esteemed of, and Nimrod was a Mason himself and loved well Masons.”
- John T Lawrence, The Perfect Ashlar

“I knew full well that ancient Babylon had been the repository of all ‘secret religion’ and that the Bible’s book of Revelation, mentioning ‘Babylon the Great,’ contained many mysteries too. Although I read the book eagerly and carefully, I was still confused, but this turned out to be my first positive step in gaining freedom from the subtle powers of occultism.” – Gordon who was a witch who lives in England.

What else do we know about Nimrod? He it was the first it appears began warfare and became a tyrannical dictator over man. It appears that Shem, the righteous son of Noah was still alive during the self-appointed rule of Nimrod over the people. In fact Shem may have also been known as Melchizedek, the king-priest of the Most High who reigned over the city of Salem, meaning peace, the site of the city later known as Jerusalem.

All the myths that stem from Nimrod tell of his dying a violent death, quite abruptly. Please take a close look at one of these stories. From this story you will fully understand the true origin of the cross, and why it is used in religions all throughout the world in many forms, since the time of Babylon.

One of the Babylonian deities was known as Tammuz. Tammuz was a man who died a violent death and was reborn a god. Tammuz was none other than the Nimrod, founder of Babel deified by the mystery religions that come from that most ancient of cities. Examining a Biblical account of the worship of Tammuz and the cross will tell us not only God’s view of the cross, and we will also discover by examining history the reason why “mystery” at all was needed behind the religion being formed in Babylon:

(Ezekiel 8:13-14) . . .And he continued on to say to me: “You will yet see again great detestable things that they are doing.” 14 So he brought me to the entrance of the gate of the house of Jehovah, which is toward the north, and, look! there the women were sitting, weeping over the [god] Tam′muz.

Why were the women weeping over the god Tammuz? And over what were they weeping? Tammuz was the Babylonian God that stems from the story of Nimrod and how he died a violent death. His mother/wife Semermanis planted an evergreen tree over his grave and taught that this was the representation of his being resurrected a god. The sign of Tammuz? The tau, or cross. The worship of the cross was introduced into the temple of Jerusalem, where the true God Jehovah was worshipped. He considered it to be “a great detestable thing” in his eyes, and this was one of the reasons he was bringing destruction to that city.

According to tradition Shem a worshipper of Jehovah opposed Nimrod and put him do death. Tearing his body asunder and spreading his body parts over the surface of the earth, as a warning to all those who wanted to continue in his rebellion. That his happened may be true. For we know that all the traditions of Nimrod worship say he did indeed a violent death.

Here the precedent was most likely set then for a similar occurrence in the Bible book of Judges where we read:

(Judges 20:5-7) . . .And the landowners of Gib′e•ah proceeded to rise up against me and to surround the house against me by night. It was I that they figured on killing, but it was my concubine that they raped, and she gradually died. 6 Hence I grasped my concubine and cut her up and sent her into every field of Israel’s inheritance, because they had carried on loose conduct and disgraceful folly in Israel. 7 Look! All YOU sons of Israel, give YOUR word and counsel here.”

Semermanis the wife of Nimrod and his followers thus had to go underground in their false worship. They could not openly rebel against the sensitivities’ of the people so they choose the subtle and sly course of corruption in silence.

The worship of Nimrod and his wife as both his wife/mother spread from Babylon all throughout the earth. In Egypt they were worshipped as Isis and Osiris. It is interesting to note the similarities in the story of the death of Osiris and that of Tammuz, for we can see the real origin behind the story quite easily. According to tradition Osiris was turn asunder and his body spread abroad, 13 pieces all throughout the land. -. See Hyginus, Fabulæ, 132 and 184, pp. 109, 138; Strabo, lib. X, p. 453; Appoldorus, Bibliotheca, lib. i. cap. 3 and 7, p. 17; Ludovicus Vives, Commentary on Augustine, lib. VI, chap. IX. Note, p. 239, as quoted in Hislop (The Two Babylons), pp. 55 and 56.
What sort of false religions teachings came from ancient Babylon? The main teachings are of a hellfire, of the Trinity, and of the immortality of the soul. All religions that have teachings that there is a hell where people go to burn, that the soul is immortal, that have mother-son worship, all of them get their origins from Babylon, and cross worship is nothing other than Nimrod worship.

All religions around the earth have the same basic teachings because they all came from one origin. Thus you have a mystery, a riddle solved if you understand what has been revealed. The mystery woman who sits on the waters of the earth, meaning many people. Yes she is false religion – Babylon the Great.

Here is the greatest of all conspiracies. Occultists are taught their corrupted form or version of history, and Nimrod worship was sown into the Christian congregation so early that by the third century it was fully corrupted. The majority of so-called “Christians” and all members of Christendom are also followers of the same occultist and mystery religious teachings stemming from Babylon.

We were told it will happen. We are also shown who has the understanding of truth about these matters, and how it would unfold on earth over time. But this very brief and very condensed history will have to suffice it for now, for much else is to be told, and much more to be learned – for we have just started to barely skim the surface of the true conspiracy. To be continued…

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Calender

I think this needs a bump.

Very interesting. I see a tie between the evergreen tree planted over the grave of Tammuz and acacia over the grave of his masonic alter-ego, and of course, the resurrection.

S&F!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The ultimate religion conspiracy bnegins between the Hebrews and Roman Empire 2000 years ago

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
My Ultimate Religion Conspiracy:

let me think for you my friend, when you die you will go to hell or heaven, accept it, since you dont need to use your brain, be a zombie, be a follower, follow all my teachings since I can think for you, dont waste your time ... go to work, you dont need to think ... relax, listen to my voice ...

edit on 30/10/10 by Faiol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nimrod was the Drone.
Semiramis was the Queen.
The conspiracy begins right there and it is an automatic function of every colonial species.
edit on 30-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Your assessment that Christianity has been infiltrated and turned is correct.
I refer you to the Hebrew Texts of Matthew, which by the way are not back engineered from the Greek.

thechronicleproject.org...

Jesus himself says this will occur.
The match to it is in revelation where the white horse rides out conquering and to conquer. The next horse is war, so the white horse is not, yet conquers.
What?
The white horse is a false Christ image and the people of the churches follow him instead of Jehovah.
I silent quiet infiltration of false teachings.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
When really old books are read by new people, and the new people cannot agree on what it means, chaos ensues.

There are many different interpretations of all religious texts. You would think that their deity would speak clearly!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I am right with you, but you realize that there are VERY few who will read and understand?
Kudos to you for writing the truth, brother.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
the ultimate religion conspiracy is right before our eyes...as early as Exodus we are told of
the seat of G0d on the planet Earth was mount Sinai

now go look up the term SINO, and you will find out SINO=China/Chinese
read through the definition more and you will discover that the Greek version of 'sino' is SINAI

See this dictionary entry:

Sino-

Chinese: Sinology.

[From Late Latin Snae, the Chinese, from Greek Snai, from Arabic Sn, China,
probably from Chinese Qín, Qin; see Qin.]

Sino-

combining form
Chinese Sino-Tibetan Sinology
[from French, from Late Latin Sīnae the Chinese, from Late Greek Sinai,
from Arabic Sīn China, probably from Chinese Ch'in]

its clear to my thinking, that the Far East and its spiritual leanings & ideologies
were the base or foundation- 'high place' for the morality drama called various things, i.e.
the Torah, Judeo-Christian, mono-theism...

want to know where Jesus went to study for those missing 18~ years...China = Sinai is where.

+++++++++++

related reading:
www.mysticalwonders.org...

AUDIO; 3 hours and 54 minutes long.

The Alchemist

The Alchemist is a bestseller novel that is the most famous work
of author Paulo Coelho.

It is a symbolic story that urges its readers to follow their dreams.
edit on 12-11-2010 by St Udio because: book

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai-Galatians4

the law that was given through angels-Acts7

to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son-Heberews1

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.-Matthew28

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed and He proved to everyone who this is by raising him from the dead.”-Acts17

when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and EVERY NAME that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.-Ephesians1

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.-Acts4

I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”
“Who are you?” they asked. “Just what I have been telling you from the beginning,” Jesus replied.-John8

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Yep, ok.

So after all that, can someone put it clearly what the true religion and true god is ?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

False religion had formed. True worship was always meant to be that of Jehovah God. The disobedience that first man and woman showed was a rejection of true worship and the commencement of false religion - the worship of Satan the Devil.

Really? According to Bible, God Jehovah created the Angels to SERVE him alone. By your logic, Satan, an Angel created by God for the sole purpose of service, is not powerful enough to take on God in a war. And, the word "worship," means "work." So you work for God, or whomever. I work for none of the Gods of the Bible, and don't kid yourselves, there are many.

Here is the greatest of all conspiracies. Occultists are taught their corrupted form or version of history, and Nimrod worship was sown into the Christian congregation so early that by the third century it was fully corrupted. The majority of so-called “Christians” and all members of Christendom are also followers of the same occultist and mystery religious teachings stemming from Babylon.

I beg to differ here. "Occultists" as you so aptly call them are not "Taught." What they do is Learn. This knowledge is deep and wide, and one must be intelligent to be able to even grasp the concepts, much less perform the rituals.
One learns the Occult, or "Hidden Knowledge."
As a child, I was an avid reader, I read everything that came to hand, even the Bible, then several older ones. Preachers and Deacons, not to mention church ladies and my Mom schooled me sternly not to ever read into the "Occult" knowledge, for it was "of Satan," and would "take me away from God." I figured, why it is hidden anyway? Must be something there that the Church wishes to keep secret. Sure enough, that's how it turned out. The first books I began to study was the Jewish Mystical System known as the Quabbala, or more commonly, Kabbala. This is in fact the Law handing down by God to Moses at Sinai, this is what took 40 days to write, and this is what Moses smashed to bits.
Then I studied into the Golden Dawn, and the deeper I got, the closer to Divinity I got. And the further away from religion I got. Since that time I have read a great many books that could be called "occult," I have performed High Magick rituals based closely on Ancient Egyptian rituals designed to bring forth anything I wished, be is demonic of heavenly. I have not once ever seen "Satan," or "the Devil," and happen to know that Lucifer in an ET being, not a devil. I have been shown the monster the Christians worship and give power and money to, and bow down before, and it makes me sick even to think about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calender
True worship was always meant to be that of Jehovah God.

I must disagree with your premise straight off. Jehova is not the creator god. Jehova is also known as ISH-KUR and is a semitic hilltop / thunder deity. "I am that I am" is a concealment, designed to reveal nothing about the speaker.

The real creator god is nameless and faceless, and could be called "the primal essence of the universe." As each of the human cultures developed, they worshiped this essence in its own way, attaching human-like attributes to it.

Anyway, Jehova's fine for the Jews, but it is not a suitable god for other cultures. One could say that Jehova or Jehova's followers have been waging war on all the other deities and their followers for thousands of years. The Jews were most bloodthirsty in the Old Testament, and the Christians took up the sword as well.

The true God and Creator of all the universe cares not in which way we worship. This is evidenced by the fact that, for many thousands of years, many cultures all worshiped in their own ways and had their own gods or goddesses and were not punished for it. The punishments meted out were strictly from the human realm.

The nature of the minor gods (like Jehova, Odin, Thor, Zeus, etc) is one of the great mysteries and should be pondered. What I have concluded is that they are in three classes: Promoted humans, who achieved immortality (or something very near to it) and great power, terrestrial or extraterrestrial beings that present themselves to humans in order to gain various forms of power and wealth, including spiritual power, and extra-dimensional spiritual beings, who having no corporeal form of their own need followers to gain spiritual power, and to carry out their will.

I also believe that for quite some time, at least a thousand years, there has been a truce in effect on the earth, and beings have agreed to only minimal interference in human affairs. I do believe that in ancient times gods were allowed to interfere with humans, and each other, on a regular basis. Another subject worth pondering is the Asuras and Devas, (Aesir / Vanir, God / Titan, Angel / Devil) and the split that happened in ancient times. Most cultures preserve such a story between two camps of gods, which involves a battle. I believe that if one researches this split, one will find that gods' influence over human affairs tended to decrease after the split. Of course I am not precluding this, just saying that direct physical interference is rare these days.
edit on 29-11-2010 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Well I think "The Ultimate Religion Conspiracy" is that it is ALL hogwash, made up by men to control the masses..
Maybe some true history thrown in and twisted to suit their agenda..

But it was and still is all about CONTROL...

Yes, I'm an athiest..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Interesting, Mr. Atheist. I refer to you as such because on another thread, you had to tell me that you were in fact, an Atheist. (I also apologize if you are a misses) Seeing as you wear this badge proudly, I'd like to ask you a question. If indeed there is no god, and that religion was created to control, then you agree that man has a need to control others. So why stop at religion? In what other ways could people be controlled. Surely they wouldn't stop here, and not in the past, the tendency of the need to control would need to evolve with the times. So, in what other ways could non-religious people be controlled? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
reply to post by backinblack

Interesting, Mr. Atheist. I refer to you as such because on another thread, you had to tell me that you were in fact, an Atheist. (I also apologize if you are a misses) Seeing as you wear this badge proudly, I'd like to ask you a question. If indeed there is no god, and that religion was created to control, then you agree that man has a need to control others. So why stop at religion? In what other ways could people be controlled. Surely they wouldn't stop here, and not in the past, the tendency of the need to control would need to evolve with the times. So, in what other ways could non-religious people be controlled? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

I'll answer for him. It's obvious that financial systems like our current one are methods of control. Taxes are a method of control. Military conscription is a method of control. Landed gentry ruling over peasants, is a method of control.

None of them are equal to the prison of guilt, shame, and fear which modern Christians espouse though. Through a careful perversion of the writings that became what you call the Bible the noose was slowly tightened and a kingdom on earth was established, ruled over by petty dictators of one stripe or another.

If you think the Bible is reliable, you need to start researching books like the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Nag Hammadi Texts, and the many other finds that have miraculously come down to us, which show the perversion and depravity of the Bible as it exists now.

Your Christ is a fiction, created by repeated editing and selective omission. Want to know the real Jesus? You must go to the source.

An interesting time, which will cause you to quit whatever piss-in-the-bucket brainwashing Church you now favor.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Funny how someone else had to answer for him You're wrong btw. I'm talking control of the mind here. Try again, I'll wait.

Oh and quit generalizing. You have no idea "what I'm into"
You act as if I created the religion or something

edit on 12/2/2010 by The Endtime Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior

Funny how someone else had to answer for him You're wrong btw. I'm talking control of the mind here. Try again, I'll wait.

Oh and quit generalizing. You have no idea "what I'm into"
You act as if I created the religion or something

All I know is that your thesis, which claims that the Jewish god Jehova (AKA ISH-KUR the Semitic hilltop thunder god) is the "true god" is lacking in substance.

What you're into is pretty clear when you start out like that.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Well as you can see Hattori, this is what the OP brought forth as to why there is much confusion in the world. I am not making claims to you, if I was then I would be the author of that thread. If you want to debate religion with me, then that can be another time another place. Then you can call into question my "faith" Your post is irrelevant to my post to "back in black" because I call into question what other areas can people be "brainwashed" Far too often people cite religion as source of control, which may be true, but we live in different times though, and so the game has changed quite a bit. I appreciate your "attack" on my beliefs but I am pretty solid in what I believe so your attempt is null and void. Of course you color me as "brainwashed" but you have no idea how I have gotten here in the first place so please, stop generalizing. Im still waiting for an answer backinblack, btw

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The disobedience that first man and woman showed

Actually, it was first woman THEN man that showed disobedience.

Eve picked the apple and gave it to Adam.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join