It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Picture-Phone Submission Information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
how aboute some guides from the big names so w can learn how to send them ?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
man cpr is getting a camera phone at like 12 osh my mom wont my bill and i cant afford to pay it so im using pay phones and cordless phones heck even noncordless.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hey! Where do the picture phone submissions go? I sent one and it didn't show up. HELP!

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
And look! My picture phone submission was critical! I captured an alien life form while snapping my daughter's pic!

[edit on 7-24-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Awesome pic Valhall, Nice looking alien, and yes I can see your daughter in the window.. we will have to find a way to get this into ATSNN ASAP!

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
**twitch**

**twitch**

I don't get no respect!

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Val', I can understand why your Daughter can't keep from laughing.

Mum, "where are you going with this?"

Val', "smile and say...this is so funny"

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Can I send a picture from France ? Do you have any idea of how much it would cost me ? I have some pretty mysterious paris places to make you discover...

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Anyone on Cingular??? My Emails were sent back, or did not even send to begin with??? Anyone Help????

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
hey how to do ??? digi cam pic's will work or no . Is digi cam format gonna be different to the required one to get emailed . Anyone here who can suggest how to do it ummmmm .........

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I sent a pic but its not up....

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
Anyone on Cingular??? My Emails were sent back, or did not even send to begin with??? Anyone Help????

I'm with cingular...I just got my camera/video phone two days ago, but I havn't tried submitting one yet...

Is it okay, since this forum is still in its infancy, if we send a test image (which would be unrelated to our conspiracy theme) so we can start to learn to use this method of posting? I see there's a BTS forum as well...maybe I can try posting a picture there....

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
i got myself a picture phone today, it's one on the 3G (australia) network that lets you make video calls.

i will be on the lookout for anything interesting, or news worthy (not that much happens here lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i recently got a camera phone, can you send it normally like a pic message but to an email address? or do you have to set up and emal address for your phone? and are there any additional costs to the normal charge for them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join