It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Claims Heath Ledger and others "whacked" by Hollywood Gang

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

Intresting read, in another thread i'v been debating another poster about organized/gang stalking i tried to explain to him that it's real and the government isn't always the ones doing it of course sometimes they are but civilians have also imployed this type of tactic....he conceded that civilians may have but still dosen't believe that the goverment has, now i read where you get put on a list by a so called "Threat Assessment Teams"(i knew you get put on a list but i didn't know that such a group was known to do it out in the open i thought it was kept secret) and to me that proves my point this so called "Threat Assessment Teams" is imploying the tactic of organized/gang stalking it seems clear to me....another celebrity who i also feel was put on this list was Russell Jones aka O'l Dirty Bastard of the Wu-Tang Clan he complained about being followed by the feds and such and he demonstrated symptoms of a TI, not to mention that the government in some cases uses direct energy weapons/non-lethal weapons for the purpose of mind control and other things to people that have been put on this list.....intresting theory in that this is what the Quaid's might be going through...

Also i was wondering since you seem to know alot about the topic of organized/gang stalking if you were familiar with the organization Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance there a group that has gotten some politicians involved into investigating this topic such as state representative Jim Guest, if not here's there website.....

www.freedomfchs.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Did she say she believed the star whacker theory before or after she said this.

After David Carradine's divorce papers in 2003 with his fourth wife revealed his "potentially deadly" sexual behavior, another woman speaks up about his deviant sex habit. In an interview with Patricia Towle this weekend, the actor's third wife, Gail Jensen, informed that David would spend days dealing with his sexual devices.

Gail told Patricia that David had a habit of doing sex with rope. "David was pretty strange," she said, before adding "He would like to get tied up. He would tie himself up and I would walk in and see him and say 'Oh my God, David, you got to be kidding me' -- and I would (turn around and) walk out. I would leave him to his own devices."

In their DIVORCE papers.. On public record .. The following is written.

It was written on the papers that the reason for their divorce was "the continuation of abhorrent and deviant sexual behavior which was potentially deadly." It was also explained on the papers, "His deviate behavior includes an incestuous relationship with a very close family member, which permeated our marriage. This is to his admission and the admission of the person involved."

yeah, he sounds perfectly normal.. Incest? wow.. You seemed to have left out some VERY VERY important facts.

See this is the problem with folks like yourself. You have this strong desire to believe in any conspiracy, you will look up proof, but leave out select parts. Why would a person do this? Out of boredom? Or is it something more deep seeded in their psyche..

She clearly states that he had some very deviant sexual behavior... Why in the world would you leave this out? You dont care about the TRUTH.. You only care about the excitement of the conspiracy.

I am not trying to derail the thread.. I am simply pointing out how insane this is. I am sure you can figure out what I think about anyone that would believe this obviously insane theory.

Threads like this... and posters that believe things like this... Are exactly why it is going to be so easy for TPTB to brainwash society.. people will believe anything!!! Its sad and pathetic.
edit on 2-11-2010 by MiMobs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Lets get this back on topic...discussing other Hollywood Hits could have merit if others are being harassed as Evi and Randy Quaid have claimed. It in some way should give credit to what is happening to them, agreed?

The mention of Scientology and Hollywood is also another real possibility. Many of the ones that have passed either were involved or checked out the Scientology crew. This too makes you wonder.

Please provide sources for this...When you say many.. Please clarify which ones that have passed have "checked out" Scientology.

One more thing, others that died under "odd" circumstances such as Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, (both very outspoken against the US Government policy of the times) and of course Kurt Cobain and Layne Staley (two more who were strongly opinionated) appeared to be nothing more than alcoholic/druggies, but still there were too many questions left unanswered. Those that remember, should think about it.

~holly

I was really starting to become concerned with the drug problem in america.. Whew!!!! Thank god there isn't a drug problem, only a hollywood hit squad hooking them on drugs..

After reading this thread... I embarrased to be human.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

Ok .. Ill bite..

Show one ounce of proof that a list even exists. Proof.. Not opinions. Bet ya can't!!!

I will go to my grave ashamed that my fellow human beings were guilable enough to even consider that Randy Quack and his wife are on a hit list...

The only list they are or should be on is a psych evaluation list.

Possibly a health and human services list for Govt. Aide... They are BROKE and running from the law.
edit on 2-11-2010 by MiMobs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiMobs
Please provide sources for this...When you say many.. Please clarify which ones that have passed have "checked out" Scientology.
The only "former" celeb Scientologist who "passed" semi-recently was Patrick Swayze. (Of course, someone is bound to claim that cancer is a government plot...) Isaac Hayes & Sonny Bono were both still active members when they died. I'm not aware of any other particularly significant celeb Scientology deaths.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I can give you another in around about way ....John Travolta's son died not that long ago but no others pop up into my mind at the present time, but i'll do some research on it to see if i can come up with any others.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiMobs
reply to post by Aeons

Yes , but you claimed that he was taking anti dementia medication.. I have searched this.. There is NOT ONE source that even references this.. Why would a person make this up? Please inform as to why you would make up a lie to .... heck, I dont know why you would do that..

Again.. please provide a source..or your statement just became a lie.

No it just became a possible truth you can't substantiate.

I suspect that's above your head though.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Trouble in Little Chi

Tila Tequila has a brain?! Awesome!

There's definitely much more going on than we are being told. It's interesting hearing this from someone like Tila Tequila.. Maybe.. just maybe.. I might have gained a little respect there..

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MiMobs

My apologies, I thought I had posted the link several pages back, but if not let me post it again and some excerpts.

gangstalkingworld.com...

www.threatassessment.vt.edu...

rems.ed.gov...

The threat assessment team works in a four part process.

1. Identify persons of concern
2. Gather information/investigate
3. Assess information and situation
4. Manage the situation

First they use a four part process. Then once they decide to put you on this list for additional monitoring, or in their words keep your case file open, you can be set up for remote monitoring, this means that your friends, family, co-workers and others are asked to keep an eye on you and report back the details.

The information is stored in a central database, similar to how the fusion centers operate, and then as reports come in, they are evaluated by these teams.

Gather Information (Full Inquiry)
• Think broadly and creatively about those who
might have information:

• Co-workers
• Other staff
• Friends
• Family
• Online friends, web sites, etc.
• Previous schools / employers
• Others?
• Document information and use it to answer the
Key Investigative Questions.

The above are the people that they go to, to gather information, in other words they ask them to spy on you and report back.

Initial Screening
Helpful Internet sites include:
Google.com Bebo.com
MySpace.com Xanga.com
Facebook.com Snopes.com
YouTube.com thehoodup.com
Technorati.com
(searches blogs)
craigslist.com
(search the relevant city/town)
Twitter.com JuicyCampus.com
Blackplanet.com RateMyProfessor.com
MiGente.com Cuil.com

Some of the social networking sites used. Anyone you have contact with online can be contacted and asked to report back your behavior according to their manual. Those are some of the initial sites they use when gathering information, keep in mind the manual was from a few years back.

2. Have there been any communications
suggesting ideas or intent to attack?
• What, if anything, has the person
communicated to someone else (targets,
friends, co-workers, others) or written in a
diary, journal, email, or Web site concerning
his or her grievances, ideas and/or intentions?
• Has anyone been alerted or “warned away”?
Source: U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Department of Education, (2002)
Guide to Managing Threatening Situations and Creating Safe School Climates.
Key Investigative Questions

Using those around you to spy on you, is how they gather information and elevate your threat level. There are five threat levels, and most targets being followed around are likely on level 3-5.

Information Sharing: HIPAA
• Check with legal counsel as to which laws
govern counseling center records.
• Confidentiality is held by client, not MH provider.
• In cases where privacy laws apply, can try these
strategies:
• No legal prohibition against providing
information to health/MH professionals.
• Inquire about Tarasoff – type duty.
• Ask subject for permission to disclose.

Record Keeping
• Centralized incident tracking database;
• Document reports and actions – include date,
time, subjects, targets, behaviors of concern,
witnesses;
• Data;
• Assessment;
• Plan;
• Preserve evidence: Keep copies of email,
memos, etc.
Record Keeping
Incident tracking database;
• Incident Information:
• Date, location, nature of incident, means of approach;
• Subject information:
• Name, DOB, sex, description, affiliation, status, etc.
• Target / Victim Information;
• Witness/Reporting Party Information:

Assessing Information and Situation

Once all the reports are in from the eyes and ears around the target, then the assessing of information begins.

Think creatively about resources, as well as
“eyes and ears.”
• Anticipate likely change in the short and midterm,
and how the subject may react.
• Monitor using available resources. Who sees
the person regularly, inside work/campus,
outside, on weekends, online, etc.?

In many cases they use creative ways to bypass some privacy laws to get information shared, and in some cases the files are protected, so the target can not use Freedom Of Information Acts to get their records.

While the case is open the team should:

• Continue to monitor and modify the plan as long as the individual still poses a threat

• Recognize that a person can continue to pose a threat even after he/she ceases to be a Closing a Case
member of the campus community

• Continue to monitor the situation through its relationship with local law enforcement agencies and mental health agencies, as well as in direct cooperation with the person, if possible

The files can be left open for years. I refer to these files as a list, because well the targets information is going into a central database, along with the information of other targets, the same way they keep no fly lists, and other lists.

If someone who has been reviewed by the Threat Assessment Team leaves the area, do you continue to monitor him/her?

If the situation warrants reviewing the case after the subject leaves the area, the team will continue to do so. It is important to remember that when the subject has relationships in his/her life, there is a lesser chance for violence to occur. A failure to communicate or interact with a subject encourages problems to fester, which could lead to violence.

See people this is who would have the time, and the money to employ the monitoring of targets, it says so right in their own guidelines, and yes most companies, especially Hollywood would have such teams. Randy Quaid peeved off a bunch of his co-workers in 2008, and they filed a complaint about verbal and physical threats, bad sexist behavior, that would be more than enough. Now that he has stepped forward to complain about the monitoring, they will call him paranoid, cause he is not explaining himself well, with Hollywood Star Whackers or whatever he is calling it.

www.wcb.pe.ca...

“In the service sector this may require identifying to employees persons who have a history of aggressive or inappropriate behavior in the store, bar, mall or taxi.

The identity of the person and the nature of the risk must be given to staff likely to come into contact with that person. While workers have the right to know the risks, it is important to remember that this information cannot be indiscriminately distributed.

Some of the reasons again you can be listed. But people are getting listed for blowing the whistle, filing complaints, and being dissidents, etc.

Assessment: Case Priority Levels

PRIORITY 1 (Extreme Risk): Poses clear/immediate threat of violence or self-harm and requires immediate containment, law enforcement involvement, target protection, and case management plan.

PRIORITY 2 (High Risk): Poses threat of violence or self-harm but lacks immediacy or access to target. Requires active monitoring and case management plan.

PRIORITY 3 (Moderate Risk): Does not pose threat of violence or self harm, but exhibits significantly disruptive behaviors and/or need for assistance. Requires active monitoring, case management plan, and appropriate referrals.

PRIORITY 4 (Low Risk): Does not pose threat of violence or self-harm at this time, but may exhibit some disruptive behavior and/or need for assistance. Requires passive monitoring. Utilize case management and referrals as appropriate.

PRIORITY 5 (No Identified Risk): Does not pose threat of violence or self-harm nor is there evidence of disruption to community. No case management or monitoring required.

So let's say you start a level 5, a target would likely not see much of the monitoring, let's say someone falsely says that you threatened to harm them, you could jump up to priority 3, that is when you would see more of the Gang Stalking behavior that targets complain about. Remember everyone around you then get's a message, could be danger to self or others, only to be seen in pairs, and ofcouse if you get a higher ranking, well....

So yeah, this is who has the money, and the time. If you have more questions about these lists. Let me know.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Yes I have heard of the group, I have heard of Jim Guest, and he is looking to expose Electronic Harassment, but I have never heard him address the occupational health lists, or the threat assessment teams, and unless he does, then his participation is face value that will never go anywhere, and will never provide any real use to Targeted Individuals, much like a lot of what is done online, but a lot of targets feel empowered having a politician on their side, but if it's only for face value, then in my opinion it's of little to no use. When he addresses the real issue, then I will pay attention.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Seems the latest target is Courtney Love ...

$ 28 million !!!!!

celebrities.ninemsn.com.au...

These involve me and the estate of my late husband. Just look at this... my signature was forged! Someone moved money in my daughter's name to Geneva and Zurich without me even knowing it! They've stolen over $28 million from me... people think I'm nuts, but I don't give a ****! I'm going to see this through to the end!"

sickem Courtney !

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

To be honest, I have always thought Courtney was insane. Now that I think about it, most of my views come from how she has been portrayed in the media. I know some people think she is crazy and some even think she had something to do with Kurt Cobain's death. But these kind of stories make you wonder.
edit on 4/11/2010 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The Simpsons have plenty of little tidbits that are shockingly allowed on TV. I tend to have a bunch of synchronicities with the Simpsons, just recently on one of the Halloween episodes there was one called How to Get Ahead in Deadvertising. The plot was that you didn't have to pay to have dead celebrities in advertising, so Homer was paid to kill celebrities. There was even a scene with a bunch of people who'd been murdered or died mysteriously, with John Lennon of course. It was shocking at times. Especialy when you remember how many of Michael Jackson's CDs sold after his death.

Another episode is called Citizen Kang. The two aliens kidnap Clinton and Dole and turn themselves into them. They then go campaign, one of my favorite lines is, "Abortions for all! boooooh, Abortions for no one! booooh, Ok abortions for some and American flag bumper stickers for others! YAAAY At one point a reporter says something along the lines of, "People are concerned that you and your rival have been holding hands" another line involves them telling the news camera something like "It doesn't matter which one of us wins!" Wild how that works.

Here is a link to Latoya Jackson saying that it wasn't just the doctor, that they murdered him and they know who they are. Here's Jermaine Jackson talking about the conspiracy against Michael. And here is what Youtube gives you for a search of Hollywood Illuminati Exposed

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I thought Courtney was insane too, I didn't know much about what went on though. Turns out, Kurt had tried to kill himself before and Courtney was the only reason Kurt hadn't tried to kill himself again. She, along with friends, were the only reason he went to rehab, but he escaped and killed himself. Makes you wonder who first blamed it on Courtney because if anyone believes in any conspiracy regarding Cobain, it's that she killed him...funny how that works.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Starwhacker consultations ?

Famed publicist Ronni Chasen died after being shot five times in Beverly Hills early Tuesday morning.

our editor recommends
Tribute: Hollywood Player...Chasen then crashed her Mercedes-Benz into a light pole around 12:30 a.m.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

.... looks like another blatant mob hit .

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Like said, kurt cobain was worth more dead than alive.

With todays techs the police could know for sure if kurt did kill himself or not, or who done it. The fbi would and could find out. But of course it was called suicide,a nd its left at that.

Amazing story if you hear the stuff that happened. Like that geezer douche or something who claimed courtney asked him to kill jurt died later in train accident or something, strange killing too.

But man hollywood must be full of criminals period, why would anyone be surprised. But i am not agreeing with the op, but just accepting that those places must be run by horrific people. Literally all stars are just bad news, and why is that?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Wow, that is a very bizarre incident. Shot 5 times in the chest, crashed into a light pole and the police found her going in and out of consciousness? What are the odds of that happening...
edit on 18/11/2010 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I would like to know what star murderers have to gain.

Nothing that I can see.

I think this is a paranoid fantasy.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Unless is was a person who tried to become a star and failed, and then hated all those who had made it.

Possible.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Some people have inside knowledge of the dirty tricks

played out behind the scenes ( o-cat -who-knows-o)

.... they get drunk , and start shooting their mouths off .....

then get whacked for endangering the evil ones' position .

This seems to have happened WHILE she was driving along .

... implying a small truck with rear roller door , directly in frot of her .

meaning multiple offenders , and a set up

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join