It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Claims Heath Ledger and others "whacked" by Hollywood Gang

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You know when it's one or two it's just coincidence.
When there are so many over the years it's a conspiracy.

It's incredibly strange also that there have been so many stars that have had psychotic episodes. What was that whole thing with Britney Spears? Lindsay Lohan also, why does she keep failing drug tests? Is she really that stupid or is something more sinister going on?

And I've always felt there was something very strange about Dave Chappel's dissapearing to Africa.
Why would someone who was on top of the world just drop everything. Was the price of fame too high? Possibly.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
You know when it's one or two it's just coincidence.
When there are so many over the years it's a conspiracy.

It's incredibly strange also that there have been so many stars that have had psychotic episodes. What was that whole thing with Britney Spears? Lindsay Lohan also, why does she keep failing drug tests? Is she really that stupid or is something more sinister going on?

And I've always felt there was something very strange about Dave Chappel's dissapearing to Africa.
Why would someone who was on top of the world just drop everything. Was the price of fame too high? Possibly.

So using that logic.... All drug addicts that die are part of a conspiracy? Oh wait.. Only if they have something in common? So if we look through the coroners records and find out that 50 blond females between the ages of 18 and 30 have died from drugs in the last 20 years... this must be a conspiracy? Not likely and a giant stretch of reality!

Ok so... Using your logic.. There is a conspiracy to infect homosexuals with HIV.. I felt it was normal until there were 20+ deaths, then determined that it must be a conspiracy...I mean.. they have something in common .. so it must be a conspiracy.

Then there is the under 25 drunk driving deaths.. Conspiracy?

Could we completely leave the radar of sanity and think outside the box for a minute? Maybe ...just maybe.. These celebrities have more money than god... and are able to find Dr.'s to give them as many perscriptions as they want.
Maybe they have a spoiled/entitled atittude that eventually gets the best of them?

Maybe these celebrities have no responsibilities ...or at least have the ability to live free and reckless... When we are reined in by our bills and kids.. maybe they get out of hand because the Nanny allows them to live their lives like a rockstar and they have the money to keep that lifestyle going.

Charlie sheen is a substance abuser .. Period.. he doesn't need a push or help from a star whacker group.
Lindsey Lohan is a product of being a star child... Like Drew Barrymore was.. Drew was able to pull her crap together and Lindsey will die an addict.

Heath Ledger was a depressed man.. he abused.. he died..

Brittany is young and dumb.. She let Hollywood get the best of her.. She self destructed .. PERIOD!!

Lindsey Lohan doesn't need star whackers to ruin her life.. Have you seen her parents on TV? Enough said!!

They are spoiled brats that live like kings.. Things like this are going to happen..

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You're right. People die. People who are addicts engage in self-destructive behaviours.

None of that is proof that this is happening.

However, nor is yours proof it isn't.

Lots of money involved here. Nothing like a system greased with power and money to make people engage in seriously insanely selfish behaviour.

This is the argument that goes - who is the easist woman to get away with raping? The prostitute or the party girl. Does it mean that it doesn't happen to them? No - it probably happens MORE often to them.

"He's crazy" and "they did drugs" isn't actually an argument which supports your contention these allegations are not true.

Anymore than Quaids saying that his co-workers' deaths is proof it is happening.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well isn't that perfectly fitting.. because I am not the one making the hair brained accusations.. It should not be the doubters place to prove it..

I will fall back on the old saying.. Extraordinary theories require extraordinary proof.. This would fit that mold...

If this had come from an actor that wasn't broke and wasn't displaying crazy behavior... It would be more believable...

So should we overlook the fact that they are using this as a way to flee a warrant in the US? naaa screw it.. lets just discuss some conspiracy about a group of Star Whackers that kill for money... Why again was Randy targeted?? He couldnt pay a 10k hotel bill.... oh and broke into a guest house of a house he USED to own.. yeah, thats totally normal..

People need to stop watching so many movies.. AND stop falling back on this disease that is becoming more rampant in society... This disease is to assume that every wacked out conspiracy has some sort of legitimacy.. Some people are just crazy.. Some people are just broke.. this does not always mean that soemone is out to ruin them. Period!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Still no proof or names. And yet we are on our computers doing nothing. The man fled to Canada. Thats #ed up, he is scared. But why are they doing this?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Oh, btw .. I asked 4 pages ago to give me a source on the Anti-Dementia medicine that Mel is taking.. I would appreciate it .. Please and thank you!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiMobs
reply to post by Aeons

Oh, btw .. I asked 4 pages ago to give me a source on the Anti-Dementia medicine that Mel is taking.. I would appreciate it .. Please and thank you!

I'd love to do so, but I don't bother to track such information. I find it interesting on a isn't-that-interesting level, not a holy-crap-this-is-important level.

Let me give you enough that you might be able to find something about it.

He carries around a bag of medications and alternative supplements for improving his health and youthfulness. One of the medications he carries in it is a dementia medication - he uses it to remain focused.

Quite a few people have been interviewed talking about Mel's bag-of-youth.

One has specifically mentioned the medication - no I don't remember who. A quick look up in the medication guides will tell you it is a dementia medication.

When you add this little fact to his behaviour, the leap to early onset dementia is pretty obvious.

Men who are physical abusers and bullies do not develop into them at 60. They show these traits at 20, when they are full of hormones, and have fewer internal consequence parameters in their brains.

Men who get through their lives not showing these tendencies, and then start showing them in escalating series of odd behaviours later in life are exhibiting signs of mental decline associated with dementia or alzheimers.

I'd put my bet on dementia, based on his excessive binge drinking/partying throughout life he has laid a good foundation for dementia related mental decline.

His behaviour changes are quite consistent with this diagnosis.
edit on 2010/11/1 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MiMobs

Not every whacked out theory deserves legitimacy.

However, areas with money and power indeed draw people to do both great and horrible things.

Embezzlement isn't exactly an uncommon scenario in the sports/celebrity world.

Nor are gang/mafia related ties.

Do I think that everything is tied to the illuminati? Yeah. Not so much.

But I do expect that people will act like people - even in hollywood.

While his proof stinks, his accusations are thouroughly within the realm of possibility.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalAgenda
Still no proof or names. And yet we are on our computers doing nothing. The man fled to Canada. Thats #ed up, he is scared. But why are they doing this?

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
When I first started reading the US articles released about Quaid, I thought he was crazy. That brings me to the next point, after I listened to his "complete" statement on YouTube, I got a totally different picture of the situation than what the US media is printing right now.

Part One
Part Two

I have found nowhere in US media that has commented on Randy's specific allegations about Lloyd Braun and others. His allegations couldn't be more specific to what is going on in Hollywood and it is being completely ignored by US media.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MiMobs

Please stop trying to spread Disinformation in this thread. You don't have to agree with the information in this thread, but trying to debunk anything said by those who do using comparisons that have no basis in reality is counter-productive.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Another related Story: Support for the Quaids Story

The ex-wife of Kung Fu star David Carradine is supporting Randy and Evi Quaid’s claims that there is a Hollywood hit squad that is murdering actors.

This is getting interesting.

edit on 1/11/2010 by Dark Ghost because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I am totally okay with being debunked - so long as someone is doing so in an honest logical manner. Which he seems to be doing.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
ATS use to be a really good place for critical thinking, now it's the place to come to have conspiracy dispelled, sorry but it's true. The environment has changed a lot and in this case, does not seem it's changed for the better. I see posts like, you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking this story has any credibility, clearly it's a mental illness. The thread is hijacked and those who do critically think are shamed into silence.

Anyways here is some critical thinking and tell me what ya think.

I don’t know about Hollywood Star Whackers, but I do believe that Mr. Quaid is in fear for his life, and he could well be in some kind of danger. He says he has been harassed for at least the last 20 years. This is what I think is going on.

I think Randy and wife Evi at some point in their past likely landed on a list. Eg. Under occupational health and safety laws, you can be placed on a monitoring list via what’s called a Threat Assessment Team.

The team will contact those around you and explain why you have been flagged. Unfortunately this type of monitoring can also systemically destroy your life. This is the part that leaves many claiming conspiracy.

A lot of people are on these lists, some who should be there, many others who should not. I think what the Quaids should do is hire a lawyer, one who is familiar with privy laws, occupational health and safety laws, and mental health laws.

From what I have read the downward spiral really started after 26 of his co-workers complained of verbal and physical harassment. Claims such as this in today’s society get reported, and this can get you placed on one of these lists by the threat assessment teams, and it can also serve to blacklist your life. The other sad reality is that people on these lists die, because the monitoring often crosses the line to targeting, and a conspiracy of sorts.

Otherwise known as Gang Stalking. Though I do think Evi could well not be what she seems, I do believe Mr. Quaid. If they are on a list, then yes everyone is in on it. Let me know if you have questions about these lists. Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Mel Gibson, and many others are suspected of being on such lists.

gangstalkingworld.com...

Spent some time reading all 8 pages and wonder why no one has commented as to this "Gang Stalking" thing.

It is highly possible that there is nothing more wrong with Quaid and his wife that a little bit of security wouldn't fix.

Unfortunately, the louder they protest, the less anyone believes they are telling the truth. Been there, done that...be careful who you tell, 'cause you WILL be called nuts, even though you are telling the truth.

Hopefully their lawyer will get something done, as Evi is a Canadian citizen according to the articles posted, if anyone did read them. I hope that Canada will allow them to stay. They have "open arms" for just about anyone from the South Pacific, India, Indonesia, Viet Nam, and of course lets not forget the Philippines....go for an American once in a while, eh?

~holly

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Yes , but you claimed that he was taking anti dementia medication.. I have searched this.. There is NOT ONE source that even references this.. Why would a person make this up? Please inform as to why you would make up a lie to .... heck, I dont know why you would do that..

Again.. please provide a source..or your statement just became a lie.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Dark.... Why is it out of the ordinary to ask for a source on an untracable comment? Is it not expected to back up comments with facts? I searched her accusation expecting to find out more info about his Anti-dementia medication... I didn't look it up to disprove her... But when I searched it.. I searched it out of interest... I fully expected to find out that he was taking said medication.. I could not find one reference to the anti dementia medication. ... Oh and by the way.. Are you the protector of people on here? If I ask someone a question, should I start CC'ing you on the questions? Was this your business? Did it pertain to you? The answers are all NO... Do you have a problem minding your own business? Obviously!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MiMobs

I'm not referring to your communications with Aeons - that is between you and her. I am talking in general about how you are trying to trivialise the theory behind this thread and focussing on issues that don't really relate to the specific topic at hand. What does the claim that Mel Gibson is on anti-dementia medication have to do with this topic? Very little. Yet you now want to turn this into a thread about asking for proof that he is on that medication.

The woman who spoke out is the man's EX-wife. She agrees that the circumstances surrounding his death were suspicious. She believes there are holes in the Official Story. In the article she expresses belief that there might be validity to the Quaids' claims. And you want to discredit her as the "grieving widow" who would lie about such a thing to hide her embarrassment about the circumstances in which he died?

edit on 1/11/2010 by Dark Ghost because: grammar, spelling

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Lets get this back on topic...discussing other Hollywood Hits could have merit if others are being harassed as Evi and Randy Quaid have claimed. It in some way should give credit to what is happening to them, agreed?

The mention of Scientology and Hollywood is also another real possibility. Many of the ones that have passed either were involved or checked out the Scientology crew. This too makes you wonder.

One more thing, others that died under "odd" circumstances such as Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, (both very outspoken against the US Government policy of the times) and of course Kurt Cobain and Layne Staley (two more who were strongly opinionated) appeared to be nothing more than alcoholic/druggies, but still there were too many questions left unanswered. Those that remember, should think about it.

~holly

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MiMobs

In Answer to your question Randy Quaid was likely added to the list or upgraded on the list after some of his co-workers complained about verbal threats and physical threats. That's what happens with these Threat Assessment Teams, under the occupational health and safety programs. The type of targeting they are describing fits what other target are saying, Eg. Being followed around, the hacking into their computers, and other things.

You don't require extraordinary proof to understand how the occupational health and safety laws work, and why people could get listed. That part is easy. These teams once they list you send out notices to everyone you know. So let's say someone get's listed a note goes out saying Mel X is a danger to self or others, medium risk, could be using drugs, etc. If everyone is getting this type of letter how do you think this will impact someones life?

I was in one of these threads on ATS and some guy assured me that only the craziest people land on threat assessment lists. He said you would have to be something like another Virgina Tech to end up on such a list. I advised that he was wrong, but if that is the perception that most people have of these lists, you can see the fear it would cause. Now let's say Mel X wants to be in the next Hollywood movie, well all his co-workers or her co-workers just got this lovely letter, saying that they are mentally ill, only to be seen in pairs. Are you going to insure a movie with this person? Are you going to want to work with this person?

Not only that but once on these lists, they do read your online communications, contact your social circle and ask them to monitor you and report back, it's in their guidelines and they do this offline, and offline. This can all be proven. The parts that are harder to prove are the deliberate psychological operations that get carried out once people are listed. With the celebrities you can see it with the crazy stories, oh this celebrity did this, that or the other. They are slandered and it often becomes pretty obvious. Well that's in part what landing on the list will do for a celebrity career.

Again this is called Gang Stalking and it's happening to a lot of people. Britney, Lindsay, Mel are all likely targets. Yes a lot of celebrities do end up on the list for bad behavior, and drugs, but that does not give someone the right to systemically destroy them, steal their money, and bring them to premature ends. They were talked about for years within the Targeted Individual community before Randy Quaids story came to light.

gangstalkingworld.com...

edit on 2-11-2010 by Harassment101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

It isn't hard to kill somebody and make it look like a suicide or an accidental death, or so I've heard.
Heck, there's 100s of innocent looking plants that would kill you if someone mixed a flower into your tea.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join