It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Claims Heath Ledger and others "whacked" by Hollywood Gang

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

I couldn't agree with you more.
These peoples strange behavior has been known for years.
People are clutching at straws.
1.They have been known to act in an unstable fashion.
2.Private investigator they THEY hired,gave them a place to stay and even she kicked them out for how they behaved.
3.The wife is on some serious medication
4.They were kicked out of the actors guild after repeated incidents of bad conduct.

This site has attracted alot of paranoid nutcases lately.

OMG the boogeyman did it!!!
The powers that be are out to get EVERYONE!!!!
RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

I guess this makes me a government disinfo agent.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Cracked article

Not sure if this is a real article or not. But it's a interesting read that feeds into the conspiracy theory part of this.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Big Trouble in Little Chi

It's interesting I will give you that. Still I will like proof then just people ranting about this or that.
To me most if not all of these acts are obscene and that is what people want to see. I doubt any of them are Satanic.

Even proof will not do....if it is in front of your face....or many other people' faces....they just do not belief it.....and it is in our faces!!! You want a testomony from an artist? There are testemonies from artist .....and still nobody beliefs them...

There are indications that they are telling the truth...there is the bohemian grove, skull and bones....all indications that powerfull people have a secret going and bound by some (dark) religious kind of thing.But still that isn't enough.

What kind of proof would convince you, if I may ask?

Anyways....I myself am in the middle of this because it is too crazy to be true, but then again there are some really fu*%ed-up people in this world who would do anything for riches, fame and power.

Some time ago I started a thread about artists selling their soul for just these things and again I must insist you watch this Bob Dylan interview. This man is not joking when he says that he is keeping up his end of the deal he made a long time ago with.....

These rumours of artists being controlled by some power behind the scene goes a long way back and I have the suspicion that these are the same people who kill anybody who is a potential thread to their agenda.

Watch the inteview that is on YT with rapper DMX. Watch his interview with the cops after his arrest and his unbelief of the way he is set-up in the police-station while camera's are rolling.

These things should make you wonder and think......

edit on 29-10-2010 by zatara because: grammar reasons

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
the whole concept reminds me of in that one james bond movie where hes in the dojo and the ninja drops that poison down the string towards his mouth. a string have super potent narcotics yowza

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here's a series of videos called The Music Industry Exposed, I feel there are plenty of good points, and as Michael Jackson's sister points out, the doctor didn't kill him, and the people who killed him know who they are. It's very easy to see how the music industry has been taken over, I'm not up on the movie industry, but it's all the same. It'd be best to say that the entertainment industry has a gang of people doing these things. Many of the stars are speaking out and they're gaining traction, just look at the lyrics of Eminem's single, Not Afraid. These people are also linked to the American Illuminati, for the lack of a better name, as is any area of major social influence. Usually on diagrams, the bottom of the pyramid will have a block that says something about music and movies. It's why Lil' Wayne and Lady Gaga are so popular, the same reason McDonald's and Bud Light is popular, not because it's objectively good, but because we're told it's good. It's all a part of the NWO agenda, and you betcha there's alien influence too, they're the ones hovering over the capstone, they're the real elite. These people are the same ones who cause almost all the strange deaths, especially ones involving heart problems, and they're usually apart of those who are "suicided", be it through orders, mind control, or occult rituals.

But, you know, I'm probably just schizophrenic too, like all the famous people who agree with me. The only reason people think these things are crazy is because they're too egotistical to admit that they have been lied to their entire life. Why do those who always just push for the original story, the mainstream opinion, the whatever - even come here for? So they can call people crazy, people who are tired of this world being purposely destroyed? What's the point of that, what does it accomplish? I'll tell you, it would've accomplished us becoming enslaved and the world destroyed. But instead, we have brave people willing to come out and say these things, who are then completely smeared, and instead, now we're heading towards a utopia. All you, where's the evidence people, there's never enough evidence for you people - there's nothing for you to learn here because there are no conspiracies and no lies to you, so that means you only come here to bash people like us, who have enough courage to look into these things. So here's this, all of you who don't believe that a small group of people run Hollywood and are connected to the NWO people are crazy. Not only are you crazy, but you're dangerous because you're preventing us truth seekers from exposing these people. And you do this willingly and for free, so even if you're not a disinfo agent, maybe you should figure out how to get paid for that. Thanks for ritarding evolution and for almost letting this world be destroyed, and oh yeah, for keeping a huge number of people from joining ATS, you'd make any dictator proud.

Edited part: Here's a part from Susan Reed's body snatcher experiences with her reptilian controlled boyfriend, it talks about some of the ways in which they covertly kill people. I can't vouch for this 100%, but it agreed with much of what I've read, and I don't feel like looking for anything else. If you decide to read it all, remember that these reptilians stretched how much control they had, likely to scare her more, and as of now they're completely screwed, we've basically already beaten them.
edit on 29-10-2010 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2010 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
My conclusion from reading this whole thread and the links provided is yes, Randy Quiad and his wife are, in fact crazy, but they do understand how to make news and increase his star points.
Indeed. If these "star whackers" were really after Randy Quaid instead of Dennis Quaid, then Tito Jackson would be dead, not Michael...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Does anyone remember Michael Jackson's statement on the "evil jews".

You need to separate a celebrities character *role* in a particular media event from the writer/artist/chess master themselves.

Years ago Mark Twain was considered racist for his portrayal of slaves in Huck Finn.
For example aunt Sally’s response to a steamboat explosion as described by Huck:

‘Good gracious! anybody hurt? "no mum, just killed a 'n-word'"

The media limelight is a high stress world that doesn't lend itself well to raising families, fighting addictions etc. so its sometimes better to die quickly like Kurt Cobain obviously.
edit on 29-10-2010 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
ok, wow
now I'm having doubts about
what happened to John Belushi,
John Candy and Chris Farley.
It does make you wonder.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

lol... I can see where one would think about that.. But, come on boon.. Stop encouraging threads like this

John/Chris and John did not need a hit squad to finish the job.... Unless the drug dealer is the hitman.....

And from what I have heard from Artie Lang... They were "rock" stars long before their success!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If any of this were to be true.. which is not far-fetched. We're mostly talking about racketeering and criminal conspiracy, not "Satanism Cult Conspiracy". Stars deal with millions of dollars, all through contracts. It takes a bit of "nudging" to get someone to go with your deals.

Hasn't anyone watched The Godfather?

That being said, I'm not lending the Quaids any sort of relevance in this event. I have no opinion on that. However, there isn't a moment that I would doubt the validity that criminal racketeering, intimidation and murder occur within both Hollywood and the Music Industry. Hundreds of millions in cash, people conspire for less.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Maybe gambling and drug debts. Seems like a perfect thing for quaid to say. Annanicole smith's boyfriend and doctor just got conspiracy to give drugs soooooo it's deff. not star whackers there. Jacksons doctor played a big role in his deathby giving him the iv's and drugs. So maybe it's just these stars think they are immortal and can be immoral all they want and get away with it for ever, not so.....

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
now I'm having doubts about what happened to John Belushi, John Candy and Chris Farley.
In the immortal words of Dean Wormer, “Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.”

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
To those of you implying that the Quaids are crazy (and anybody who thinks they might be sincere about their claims are crazy as well) I urge you to keep an OPEN MIND about this story. This is ATS: a place meant for one to openly discuss potential Conspiracies without the fear of being labelled crazy for doing so. The Quaids are not the first to say they are being targeted in this manner.

Not everything is a Conspiracy, but this well might be one that is. The ramifications of this are enormous if it is true. Think about the bigger picture. Notice the patterns. Look at the coincidences. Ask questions. Don't just give in to that little voice that keeps telling you "everyone is just paranoid and delusional". I'm not asking you to agree, just to keep an open mind and consider that there is a possibility of a large Conspiracy in Hollywood.

edit on 29/10/2010 by Dark Ghost because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
On this video, at 5 minutes, Credo Mutwa talks about people denying the existence of a terrible global conspiracy to enslave us, with certain Reptilians leading the current pack. The Zulu people, well those who have passed certain horrific rituals, refer to them as the Chitauri. He compares it to people denying the existence of the mafia and national/international conspiracies against us. It's quite dangerous, very taboo, deviant at best, and it takes far more courage to talk about it than most people have. But, supposedly it's just because we're gullible and insane. Funny how denial and some occasional truth in mainstream entertainment can allow a small group of people to control an entire planet. Supposedly, people who are repeatedly abducted by reptilians just played too much Donkey Kong as a kid, or too much Land of the Lost. Or this video of a Conan cartoon with Reptilian shapeshifters, or this Aquaman cartoon entitled The Rampaging Reptile Men. I'm pretty sure that every 80s cartoon had at least one mandatory Reptilian bad guy in a show. But yeah, Heart attacks and stuff, makes you think: Thank You Eminem and Tila Tequila, you're so brave...instead of: Turn that or I'll break it.

Added: I forgot the biggest thing that has warped our minds into believing this hogwash: The overpopulation-minded Lord Xenu, and a shorter version, if that's more your style, but the first has Scientologists denying Xenu though.
edit on 29-10-2010 by SincerelySarcastic because: Lord Xenu, from his electronic mountain fortress, wish it be so

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If Randy Quaid ends up dead anytime soon we'll have our answers. I do remember Michael Jackson saying something like that. Here is a little story about one of his songs.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-10-2010 by chefc14 because: I added a wrong address for a video I wanted to embed.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Some films have probably made more money from a star dieing during production or shortly after.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

over 10,000 people have disappered in the US, seems many understand how to commit things like this and not be caught. I wish police would pursue incidents like this and forget arresting kids with pot.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
A. Meth

B. Crack

C. All Of The Above

I can only think of one really important question to ask here:

"Really tomato ketchup, Eddie?"

Of course the only possible answer would be:

"Oh, Nothing But The Best!"

t

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
His wife is mentaly ill

A private investigator has labeled her mentally ill. IOW not a psychiatrist, not a psychologist. Is there a reason we should believe his assessment.

and some think her husband is scared to leave her because of what she would do.

Some?

There is no conspiracy...its mental illness.
The evidence you have for her mental illness is much poorer than the evidence for nearly every conspiracy theory here.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
That's true. Evidence of popular opinion isn't evidence at all. And if one or both are mentally ill, they still might be telling the truth.

I'm inclined to think that they are whacky, and need money and found a fascinating way to promote themselves.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join