It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a Big Mouth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

A MAN who can fit a whole can of soft drink in his mouth sideways has been recognised as having a world-record sized kisser.

Francisco Domingo Joaquim's 16.99cm wide rubbery yap has earned him the bizarre title of the 'World's Widest Mouth' by the Guinness Book of World Records.

The 20-year-old, who is also known as the Angolan Jaw of Awe, put his elastic kisser to the test at the the 'Big Mouth' competition in Rome this month. Contestants crammed their cake holes with a whole host of items including saucers, coffee cups and beer bottles but nobody's mouth could beat Francisco and his can of coke.

Francisco Domingo Joaquim from Sambizanga in Angola has been awardedthetitle of World's Widest Mouth, by the Guinness Book of World Records2011.Newsteam / Guinness World Records.

Source: www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What a big mouth indeed.

If I had tried to stuff a Coke can into my mouth, my cheeks would have been ripped out!

Looks like this is a one-off world record making the books.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I saw this guy yesterday totally insane. He will never have to experience the pain of being fish hooked by someone. Not that I have ,but it is my number one fear!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Fact is stranger than fiction,the world is so big that nothing is to be surprised at.

new topics

top topics

join