It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think You Know Everything About The Gulf Oil Spill? Well Think Again! Prepare To Be Rocked To Th

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

Hello,

I personally apologize to you for making you wait. I know how frustrating that can be! There are very giid reasons for the delay. Please see my post on the "Operation Truth" thread. Hopefully my comments willk bring some understanding towards the reasons we have not posted the results.

Sincerely,

Pax

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

not to rush you in anyway. I want your hard work as perfect as possible when you show the world your finds.but do you have a ETA on when we will know the truth?

Thanks,

Camaro
edit on 10-11-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

There is someone thats been desperately trying to inform people about what
has been happening in the Gulf of Mexico.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Do we have any new updates???

2nd because i have to

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just to bump an old thread, appearing new again today:

On Oct 6, 2007, Craig Venter announced in an interview with UK's The Guardian newspaper that the same team had synthesized a modified version of the single chromosome of Mycoplasma genitalium using chemicals. The chromosome was modified to eliminate all genes which tests in live bacteria had shown to be unnecessary. The next planned step in this minimal genome project is to transplant the synthesized minimal genome into a bacterial cell with its old DNA removed; the resulting bacterium will be called Mycoplasma laboratorium. The next day the Canadian bioethics group, ETC Group issued a statement through their representative, Pat Mooney, saying Venter's "creation" was "a chassis on which you could build almost anything". The synthesized genome had not yet been transplanted into a working cell.[b 1]

On May 21, 2010, Science reported that the Venter group had successfully synthesized the genome of the bacterium Mycoplasma mycoides from a computer record, and transplanted the synthesized genome into the existing cell of a Mycoplasma capricolum bacterium that had had its DNA removed. The "synthetic" bacterium was viable, i.e. capable of replicating billions of times. The team had originally planned to use the M. genitalium bacterium they had previously been working with, but switched to M. mycoides because the latter bacterium grows much faster, which translated into quicker experiments.[b 8] They have also shown that the natural genome of M. mycoides can be transplanted but has yet to show that the same could be done for M. genitalium.[b 9] Venter describes it as "the first species.... to have its parents be a computer".[1] The transformed bacterium is dubbed "Synthia" by ETC. A Venter spokesperson has declined to confirm any breakthrough at the time of this writing, likely because similar genetic introduction techniques such as transfection, transformation, transduction and protofection have been a standard research practice for many years.

Now that the technique has been proven to work with the M. mycoides genome, the next project is presumably to go back to the minimized M. genitalium and transplant it into a cell to create the previously mentioned Mycoplasma laboratorium.

Note that these methods have been a standard research practice for many years. This likely means this kind of screwing around, so to speak, has gone on for quite some time.

Lots of interesting information in this article: en.wikipedia.org...

What's so scary about what they've created is it seems to have characteristics of a bacterium, a parasite, and a Rickesettia type, which I believe, is fungal….
tetra50

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Yes tetra, and you could not speak more truth about our Genetic engineers playing God with all of us! Look at the new strain of Ebola! When you start reading in articles that mention "this strain is something we have never seen before", or "this is an unusually acting or more virulent Ebola than what we have witnessed in the past"! Those are RED FLAGS for BIO ENGINEERED!! a deadly level 4 or 5 depending on whose criteria you use, pathogen.....

As what brought up by many, there is only one good reason for doing something like this. Population control! Can not think of a better place to start than several third world countries!

Scary as hell if you asked me....and take a look at this article..

This fool decided to take the H1N1 deadly pandemic strain that killed people rapidly in Mexico 2009 and make it completely invade the immune system so our normal immunity and all the influenza vaccines we have had previously taken will have no effect whatsoever on this deadly influenza virus. In other words the human body is completely defenseless when this flu re emerges!!

Read for yourself!

A controversial scientist who carried out provocative research on making influenza viruses more infectious has completed his most dangerous experiment to date by deliberately creating a pandemic strain of flu that can evade the human immune system.

Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin-Madison has genetically manipulated the 2009 strain of pandemic flu in order for it to “escape” the control of the immune system’s neutralising antibodies, effectively making the human population defenceless against its reemergence.

Most of the world today has developed some level of immunity to the 2009 pandemic flu virus, which means that it can now be treated as less dangerous “seasonal flu”. However, The Independent understands that Professor Kawaoka intentionally set out to see if it was possible to convert it to a pre-pandemic state in order to analyse the genetic changes involved.

i ndependent.com

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
has certain facts like these that seem to be made on purpose to gradually end mankind

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join